Toyland: A Zansasi Highway Adventure - Cover

Toyland: A Zansasi Highway Adventure

Copyright© 2004 by DB_Story

Chapter 3: Toyland

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Toyland - When you can create the perfect toy, what would you make?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   First   Sex Toys   Transformation  

I had no doubt the moment I arrived in Toyland. The quality of the light there is simply amazing. And there's a perfume in the air that somehow manages to shout "fun". There also seems to be a tune playing just at the edge of hearing, like a distant merry-go-round just over the hill.

Toyland has its dark side to be sure. Fortunately The Highway was nice enough not to deposit me there. I barely needed a glance at my now-blank Map to know I'd arrived.

The blank map didn't worry me. There was only one path leading away from The Highway, flower-lined and completely inviting. A sign next to it simply said: WELCOME.

It appeared to be late afternoon as I set foot on the path, trusting to find what I most sought.

In minutes I reached a junction with paths going several directions. I knew I should take the path marked: TOWN. I wasn't worried about not being able to get a room and a meal, but I knew it wouldn't happen until I made it happen. Instead I followed the path labeled: TOYMAKER. I'm just too impatient for common sense.

This path wound around trees and occasional fountains to eventually arrive at a quaint building I recognized from a very long time ago in a movie now far, far away. I heard sheep baaing in the distance.

Despite the late afternoon hour, the sign on the door said: OUT TO LUNCH. Below it another one read: COME ON IN - MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME. I decided to take him up on his offer.

The factory was deserted. The sun slanted in through big tall windows. A few shelves had a small number of classic toys - wooden soldiers, toy cannons, and the like. Most were empty. One got the impression that these were the leftovers from the last gift-giving season. It is a shame if these are the toys left behind, because they are much more enduring than most of what goes for "toys" these days.

Since it was summertime (assuming the seasons here run in synchronicity) I wasn't surprised to find everyone taking a long lunch. In fact, I was hoping for it. Toyland is a happy place, and I was pretty sure no one would mind me using the equipment. I just wasn't ready for anyone looking over my shoulders yet.

The automated toymaking machine was every bit the marvel it seemed when I had first seen it at age eleven. I had been afraid it would appear clunky and dated, but it looked as modern as I could wish, just waiting to do my bidding. It appeared capable of manufacturing the most modern toys available, which is exactly what I needed.

I walked around it twice, hoping it would be as easy to use as it was shown in the movie. It looked like it just might be. There was a large, friendly button on the front panel labeled: START HERE.

I looked at this for a long time. I'd come so far across the years, and the multiverses, to arrive at this moment. I savored it, while listening for any sounds that would tell me I was not alone. The factory remained quietly deserted. Only the slowly fading light outside changed. The only sounds those of dust motes hitting the floor.

Finally I was jarred out of my reverie by an evening bird chirping nearby. I looked around one more time, and then stepped up and pushed the START button.


I didn't know what to expect, and jumped when the machine actually seemed to take a breath. It was just everything activating. I quickly let out the breath I was holding. Then the design screen lit up and I was on my way.

It was all marvelously intuitive to use. Starting at the top with a Toy Object, it led me down an easy design path. Each time I made a choice like doll, it would inherit the previous selections and present the next logical options (e.g. male or female; child, teenager, or adult, and so on). As I worked, an image was built on the screen showing my progress so far.

The only specification that stymied me was that it wouldn't accept a height above 11.5 inches. There seemed to be some built-in limit that I couldn't figure out how to bypass. Fortunately I had a workaround for that contingency.

Finally I had a lovely image on the screen. One that millions of young girls - and their brothers - would instantly recognize.

Just as I thought I had completed my design, suddenly dozens of options appeared as checkboxes at the bottom of the screen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.