Toyland: A Zansasi Highway Adventure - Cover

Toyland: A Zansasi Highway Adventure

Copyright© 2004 by DB_Story

Chapter 1: In the Beginning

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: In the Beginning - When you can create the perfect toy, what would you make?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   First   Sex Toys   Transformation  

I've always loved the movie where the toys come to life.

Not the one with the great 3D computer animation in 1995, or its later sequel, although both are absolute great. No, I mean the Babes in Toyland movie. Again, not the 1997 movie that so many people think is so great. Nor the 1986 TV version. Not even the original 1934 Laurel and Hardy version. I wasn't even alive then.

I mean the 1961 Disney version. My mother had it on tape and I was just at the right impressionable age the first time I saw it to be fascinated by the giant machine where you could design any toy from scratch by pressing a few buttons, and then stand back while it was built right before your eyes. And that gun that made things bigger or smaller. And just that magical land overall.

I've grown up and matured a lot in the years since, as have my fantasies. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say my fantasies have grown up as well. Some things just get better over time.

When the Zansasi arrived on Earth, it wasn't via an invasion of giant interstellar space ships. Nothing so loud. Instead, they seemed to just walk out of thin air and quietly announce, "We're here."

For more on the Zansasi and their Highway, I recommend reading the account of Rescuing Silver. I did. Along with every other account of travelers along the Zansasi Highway I could get my hands on. Suffice it to say The Highway doesn't take you across worlds, but across universes and realities.

I tried talking with people who had made the journey, though few will speak about it at all. Apparently what happens along that way is intensely private.

I even went to The Highway once with the intent of speaking to travelers passing through. Didn't have much success. Most everyone there is intent on their own mission and don't have time to chat.

That's fine with me. What I plan to do will be intensely private as well. Maybe that's just the nature of travelers who seek out The Highway.

All I really needed to know is if what I wanted is really possible. I soon became convinced that it is.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.