Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

Over the next few days, Laurel called several times, but Vickie always seemed to be unavailable or when Andrea convinced her she should at least talk to her mother, her conversations were short and curt.

Laurel was having little luck at finding employment. She had had three interviews but so far, her lack of experience was working against her. She was far more troubled however, with Vickie's change of attitude. The girl was almost insolent and seemed as if she could hardly wait to hang up. When she talked with Andrea, the older sister had told her not to worry, that Vickie was no doubt just going through that rebellious teenage stage. She also reassured Laurel that Vickie was enjoying her stay, something Vickie confirmed before dismissing her mother on the phone.

Andrea was spending less and less time at the office and more with her attractive niece. She knew her staff was competent, in more ways than one, and so she devoted her time to convincing the girl she was about to be overwhelmed with sexual desires she could not control. Although a total fabrication, the impressionable teen was convinced her aunt was telling her the truth, especially after being so candid with her about her mother's past. Vickie, of course, had no idea that everything she had seen and been told was a total fabrication. She was coming to detest her mother and the perceived betrayal of her father by her mother. She also was coming to view her mother as a whore who allowed her baser instincts to rule her at the expense of her father.

Vickie's thoughts were becoming obsessed with sex. After her talk with Andrea a few nights ago she was becoming convinced that her own uncontrollable sexual desires were beginning to surface, unaware that she was cleverly being manipulated by her aunt who, in addition to dressing provocatively in front of the niece, was taking her to night clubs almost every night, each of which was a little more risque than the last. Twice Andrea saw her niece fondling her breasts when she thought she was alone. She could tell the girl was almost ready. The older woman smiled. It was time for the next step.

It was early afternoon. They had returned from lunch at a nearby cafe. Andrea could sense her niece wanted to talk.

"So, are you enjoying yourself, honey?" she asked.

"I've never had so much fun. I never dreamed there was so much to see and do in a big city."

"When you're ready, I'll show you even more."

"Ready? How do you mean?"

"Honey, I know certain feelings are beginning to surface. I can see it in your eyes. You're trying hard not to let it show, but you'll remember I told you, it can be bottled up just so long."

"Is... is it that evident?" asked the girl.

"To me it is, yes. I don't want to intrude, I just want you to know I'm here for you if..."

"It's hard to talk about. I'm so embarrassed."

"No need to be. For us Beaumont women, it's natural."

"I... I... I can't seem to get sex off my mind."

"Yes, that's how it starts."

"I keep thinking of that tape you showed me of mother..."

"Fucking? Go ahead and use the word. It fits what she was doing."

"I was outraged at what she was doing, yet..."

"Excited?"

"Yes... just as you said, my nipples..."

"Stiffened and became very sensitive."

Vickie was amazed at how well her aunt could anticipate what she wanted to say and how accepting she was, how easy to talk to.

"And my... nest got very wet."

"And you felt the need for stimulation."

"Yes, I wanted something, but I'm not sure what."

"You want sex, Vickie! It's as simple as that!"

"I just can't believe that I could watch my whore of a mother and get turned on by it," said the teen, lowering her eyes in shame.

"Your mother may be a whore, but she's attractive and she's good at what she does. You could see that from the tape."

"But my own mother!"

Again Andrea hesitated as if considering whether she should go on.

"Honey, I don't want to frighten you, but there may come a time when you'll want to fuck your mother."

"WHAT!" exclaimed Vickie in indignation.

"I guess I should have told you everything the other night. I just didn't realize your mother's desires would carry over so strongly in you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.