Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

Andrea gave the keys to the valet and the two women entered the posh club. Actually Andrea would have preferred the Velvet Spike, but she knew that despite the inroads she had made with the young girl since yesterday, Vickie wasn't quite ready for the type "entertainment" to be found there. Soti's would do for their first dinner together, Andrea thought. Sophisticated, wonderful food and if she were lucky, an opportunity just might present itself.

The maitre d' led them through the elegant restaurant to their table. Andrea smiled to herself as she noticed Vickie's response to the many stares her legs and cleavage were garnering as they passed each table.

"A bit uncomfortable are we?" smiled Andrea as they were seated.

"It's just... I've never had anyone look at me that way before. They look at me as if I didn't have on any clothes at all."

"That's simply because they wish you didn't."

The girl's eyes widened in shock.

"You can't have it both ways Vickie. If you are going to dress provocatively, show yourself off to the world, you must expect the world to ogle you. If you dress to show off your body, then you may as well expect to have your body become a center of attention."

"But some of them are still staring," said Vickie glancing briefly around the restaurant.

"Of course. They see a beautiful young woman and they like what they see. Enjoy it!

It's why we bought you the outfit, or did you think no one would notice those shapely legs, tiny waist and braless breasts?"

"I... I'm not sure what I thought. I just wish they'd stop staring."

"Don't let them bother you. Learn to enjoy having men and women look at you with desire."

"How do you get used to it?" asked the girl.

"You don't want to just "get used to it", enjoy the attention, tease them a little."

"Tease them?"

"Here let me show you. Now pick out one of the men or women who you saw staring at you."

"Well," replied Vickie, "see the couple sitting near the corner?"

"Yes, the young couple. Married. They both are wearing rings.

"He... he's been sneaking looks ever since we came in."

Andrea casually glanced over to the couple. Sure enough, even though the wife seemed to be in serious conversation, the husband, would occasionally surreptitiously glance over at Vickie.

"Here's what I want you to do," smiled Andrea, whispering into Vickie's ear.

The teenager's eyes widened as her mouth dropped open.

"No, I couldn't do that," she whispered.

"Of course you can. It's a good way to learn how to be in control."

"But I just couldn't! I'd die of embarrassment!"

"Oh come on Vickie, you're being a little girl again. A woman can assert herself, make things happen which are to her advantage. See for yourself. Besides, it's just a little innocent fun. No one's going to get hurt."

"But his wife..."

"That's a part of the fun of being attractive Vickie, the effect you have on men and women."

"But I've never done anything like what you're suggesting."

"And before today, you've never had the attention of virtually every man and woman in a restaurant either."

"Yes, that's true..."

Vickie had to admit that despite her initial discomfort, she was beginning to like being the center of attention.

"Of course, maybe your mother is right. Maybe you'll just have to wait a while to find the courage and self confidence that comes with being an adult."

Andrea was already learning how to push Vickie's "buttons".

"Oh... all right. I guess you're right. It's harmless enough."

"Here," said Andrea reaching across and unbuttoning Vickie's blouse to the waist, "that'll stir things up."

"Aunt Andrea, you are absolutely shameless," tittered Vickie.

"OK, now go ahead," urged the older woman.

The young girl was hesitant, but with a little more prompting from Andrea, rose and looked to the table where the couple were seated.

"Now make it good," smiled the aunt.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Vickie, a last vestige of modesty surfacing briefly.

"Absolutely! Go on, show me that you've become a woman!"

Hesitantly at first, the teen began walking across the restaurant toward the table where the couple was talking quietly. She looked back to her aunt who used a shooing motion with her hand to urge the girl on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.