Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

"Aun... Andrea, how can I ever thank you?"

The two had spent all day shopping and had arrived back at the apartment only moments ago. Vickie had blushed when Andrea picked out the first outfit, a sleek evening dress which accentuated each curve of the girl's body, showed lots of leg and featured a plunging neckline and back.

"I feel like Jennifer Lopez in this dress," giggled Vickie noticing in the store mirror the amount of cleavage she showed both in front and in back, "I couldn't possibly..."

"You look fabulous Vickie... We'll take it," said Andrea to the smiling salesgirl.

Vickie hobbled a bit on the five inch strap heels, but had to admit they did show off her legs nicely. For the first time, the young girl began to seriously think about her appearance. Looking into the mirror, she realized what a different person she was, a woman, not the little girl who had gotten off the plane. Andrea fostered that idea further by complimenting the girl at every opportunity.

They bought several silky and revealing bra and panty sets, lingerie and four more dresses and blouse/skirt combinations, all alluring, three more pairs of heels and several pairs of stockings. Next came a fashionable hair styling and facial makeover. Vickie emerged from the salon looking twenty-five, her eyes darker now, more prominent, her lips a subtle seductive shade of red, her hair cut, curled and fluffed.

"I... I don't know what to say," stuttered Vickie as she began unpacking the beautiful outfits.

"Don't say anything. I've enjoyed this as much as you."

"But the cost..."

"I've told you Vickie, I can well afford such things. I'm only sorry you've had to go this long without some stylish outfits."

"Even if we could have afforded them, Mom would never let me wear the kinds of clothes we bought today."

"I don't see why not. You look great in them. You're becoming a woman Vickie. It's time you dressed like one."

The girl simply smiled in agreement. Vickie was beginning to wonder what other aspects of life she had been missing.

"Why don't you wear that suede outfit to dinner tonight."

Vickie smiled, a bit embarrassed. The leather micro mini skirt and sheer blouse was by far the most revealing of all the outfits they had purchased today. Andrea had insisted, even though Vickie felt the it was far too immodest. So, even though a bit nonplused, the teenager unwrapped the outfit and tried it on.

"The bra shows right through the blouse," she said, disappointed.

"Then don't wear one," Andrea replied.

The girl's eyes grew large.

"You mean... ?"

"Here let me help," said Andrea, stepping behind the girl and unsnapping the attractive bra.

"Aunt Andrea! I don't think I can..."

"Of course you can dear. You're attractive Vickie. You have lovely breasts. Why not be proud of them? Show them off!"

"Mother would never..."

"Are you going to let her make your decisions for you forever?"

There was a sudden upwelling of animosity in the young girl from last night.

"No, I'm not," she said, "will you help me with this?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.