Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

"What would you like to do today? We're rich now you know," giggled Vickie as the three finished breakfast.

There was a quick exchange of looks between Laurel and Yuki.

"Uh, Vickie, we need to talk," said her mother.

Vickie had been aware that the two of them had talked for some time last night while she and Donnie were doctoring Andrea's accounts. She knew the two had been lovers. Her eyes closed momentarily to steel herself for what she felt she knew was coming.

"As you know, Yuki and I have become close... very close," Laurel started.

"It's all right Mother. I know about you and Yuki."

"Yuki love Laurel with all her heart," added the black haired beauty.

"And the two of you want to make a life together," Vickie said resignedly.

"Yes," replied Laurel, "We established bonds as slaves that can never be broken... that we don't want broken."

"I... understand. How soon do you want to move out?"

Yuki looked to Laurel in confusion.

"We no want to move out."

Now it was Vickie's turn to be perplexed.

"But you said..."

"We want to live here with you... as your slaves," said Laurel.

"You want what?"

"Vickie, Yuki and I had a long talk. We could, of course, never go back to a situation like the Empire Club, but our training there was severe and complete. Neither of us can imagine our life as anything but slave. We know we can never reenter the normal world. We have experienced too much, had too much done to us, too much taken away. We both would feel lost without someone to possess us and take care of us. You're strong Vickie. You possess the will and determination which neither of us any longer have. We were hoping that you would agree to be our mistress, our... loving mistress. We need you. We will do anything if you will only take us, own us, possess us."

"We give all money to you," offered Yuki.

Vickie's mouth was open in shock.

"You're kidding," she finally stammered.

"No, we are very serious," continued Laurel. "We have both come to accept the fact that we are submissives. We need to belong to someone. We ache to be possessed, to be controlled, but controlled in a loving, not sadistic way. Perhaps it was in our nature anyway, perhaps our training only brought it into the open, but for whatever the reasons we want you for our mistress... if you will have us."

"But, I'm your daughter!"

"Yes, and in public we can keep up any pretenses that you feel are necessary, but if you agree, I will belong to you the same as Yuki. You will tell us what to do and we will obey, without question."

"Anything?" asked Vickie unable to resist considering the possibilities.

"Don't ask us to hurt someone. After serving the Empire Club we are agreed we have seen enough sadism. Anything else we will do without question. The only thing we ask is that Yuki and I be allowed to continue our relationship."

"So if I told you to... '

"Anything!" Laurel stated emphatically.

"And what if you don't..."

"Please you? We would expect to be disciplined by whatever means you deem appropriate."

Yuki quietly placed a leather whip in Vickie's hand.

Vickie had to admit, the idea was intriguing.

"And the three million is mine?"

"Yes, we will own nothing, not even the clothes we wear. You will provide for us, dress us as you please, take us where you please, feed us what you please... even give us to whom you please, if that is what you want"

"You mean..."

"We have been trained to provide pleasure, Vickie. It is what we do best. We would much prefer to provide that pleasure to you, but as our mistress, the choice is yours."

Vickie mulled over the proposal. The thought of literally owning two human beings, one of them her mother, would never have occurred to her, yet Laurel made it sound so... reasonable, so... acceptable.

"And what if I try this and decide I don't like it?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.