Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

"Ah yes, Miss... Smith and her... escort," said the doorman, handing them each a mask which they donned.

Vickie had used a false name just in case Andrea might somehow hear about a new young woman and man being invited to the club by an absentee member.

She wore a tight, black, sequined evening gown showing plenty of cleavage both front and back. Donnie wore a tux as did all the men.

Vickie was startled as they were met inside by a totally naked young woman who showed them to their seats and offered herself to them before getting their drinks.

"Just the drinks right now."

"As you please," said the attractive blonde who left them alone for the moment.

"Ah, our guests for the evening," smiled one of the masters approaching their table. "Miss... Smith, I believe."

"Yes," answered Vickie. "This is my companion Mr. Brown."

"Mr... Brown," smiled the master, nodding to Donnie.

Everyone at the table knew the names Vickie had given were false, but then that was a common practice and of no concern.

"Did Mr. Baldwin, your sponsor for the evening, explain the Empire Club to you?"

"No, I'm afraid we didn't have an opportunity for that. He simply reassured me your club was unique and that you had many beautiful women available."

"Indeed, the entertainment on stage will not begin for another hour or so, but the slaves you see serving our guests are yours for the taking. Simply tell them anything you want of them and they will comply."

"Anything?" asked Vickie trying to sound sadistic.

"Anything!" the master reassured her, handing her a riding crop.

Vickie looked around just as Laurel, naked as always, set two drinks on a table across from them. She had obviously not yet seen her daughter.

"Mom!" blurted out Vickie, before biting her tongue.

"What?" asked the master as Laurel looked up, saw her daughter and burned with shame, wanting to cover herself, run and hide, yet as quickly as the impulse coursed through her, her training asserted itself and she immediately looked floor ward in subservience. Vickie's mouth flew open when she saw that her mother's nipples and labia had been recently pierced and rings inserted.

"Uh..." stammered Vickie, trying to stall, to think of something to cover her gaff,

"It's just that... she looks like my mother... resembles her, I mean... of course her hair is different and she's not as pretty..."

"Yes," said the master motioning for Laurel to join them, "she is one of our older slaves, but quite attractive and very obedient."

As if to prove his statement and impress the two young guests, he issued a command to the slave who stood before them, eyes downcast.

"Service her, slave!"

"Oh, that won't be necess..." started Vickie, but Laurel obeyed instantly, dropping to her knees at Vickie's feet. She looked into Vickie's eyes only once, relieved that Vickie was safe, but convinced that Vickie as well as Andrea had betrayed her and that her daughter was here to complete her degradation and humiliation.

"Do let her show you what a talented tongue she has," smiled the master as Laurel slowly worked Vickie's dress up and out of the way. "Being somewhat older, she's not quite as tight as the other's, but if you would like to take her also..." he said to Donnie motioning that Laurel's nest and anus were his for the taking.

Donnie had recognized Laurel's face from the tape he had seen at Vickie's apartment, but, like Vickie, was searching for a way out.

"Perhaps later," he said, "actually I have a preference for redheads."

"Oh, I am sorry. Our only redhead left us recently, but perhaps a blonde?"

"Left you?" asked Donnie.

"Yes, when slaves are no longer satisfying, they are sold."

"Perhaps, I could buy the redhead," offered Donnie.

"A bit late for that sir. She was sold to a very wealthy German gentleman with, shall we say, a taste for the bizarre."

Donnie's knuckles turned white as he fought for control.

"Any chance I could see her before she leaves?"

"I'm afraid that's impossible. She's already on a ship bound for Copenhagen where she will then be delivered by rail to Germany."

"A... shame..." swallowed Donnie, trying to hide his disappointment and fear that he was too late.

"Perhaps a blonde?" offered the master again.

"Maybe I'll just walk around a bit," said Donnie, wanting to give Vickie some privacy with her mother.

"Yes, of course, feel free to sample as many as you like."

Donnie rose and left to actually explore the number and locations of exits in case they had to make a run for it.

Laurel had, by now, worked Vickie's panties down and off. She hesitated only momentarily.

"What are you waiting for?" asked the master in a threatening tone of voice.

"Really, I..." started Vickie trying to find a way out of the predicament when Laurel's lips kissed her nest delicately.

Vickie's mouth flew open as a warm and wet tongue entered her.

"Ohhhhh," she cried softly.

"You see how good she is?"

"... Yes... but... but... oh my, yes! " breathed Vickie, her eyes closing as her vaginal muscles contracted involuntarily sucking the tongue even farther into her.

She wanted this to stop, wanted to grab her mother in her arms and apologize for being so naive as to be taken in by Andrea's lies, but the master still stood at the table, apparently to see that the slave did as she was bidden. Asking him to leave might raise suspicion, especially after her inadvertent blurt earlier. She was trapped, but she suddenly realized that her body was responding sexually. She looked down at the naked woman between her legs and felt both compassion and... lust. She reviled herself inwardly for the unthinkable, being sexually aroused by her own mother, yet the tongue found her clit and Vickie's body now began to overtly respond.

"Is she pleasing?" asked the master.

"Oh, yes... very... pleasing," Vickie gasped as her nipples began to harden and her breathing became more rapid and shallower. She felt her body temperature rise and she began the slightest thrusting into the warm, wet mouth.

Laurel, resigned to the incest which would make her debasement complete, reviled herself for continuing what her master had ordered, yet knew she could not disobey. Her only hope to end this as soon as possible was to bring Vickie to orgasm. Laurel was, by now, an accomplished sex slave. She had serviced dozens of males and scores of females as well as pleasuring Yuki each night when the doors were locked and the lights extinguished, so she increased the rhythm of her tongue across the girl's clit and felt her daughter's body quiver as the orgasm came rushing onward.

"Ohhhhhh! God! YES!" cried Vickie, thankful for the mask which gave her some anonymity as several guests looked to her table, smiling as she humped the slave openly now, her hands running through the older woman's hair, her legs spread widely as a second climax swept over her.

"Is she not talented?" asked the master.

"Very!" replied Vickie, regaining her breath and composure and easing Laurel away.

"More? Or would you prefer to sample something else. I have a young Australian girl..."

"No, this one is fine, but I really prefer privacy."

"Of course, just through those doors," directed the master pointing across the room.

"You will go with her, pleasure her in any way she wishes!" commanded the master to Laurel.

"Yes, Master," responded Laurel, her head and eyes downcast.

Vickie tried to spot Donnie as Laurel led the way across the club, but did not see him. The doors led to a hallway off which there were at least a dozen private rooms.

As Laurel started to open the door to one of the rooms, Vickie, sensing they were alone at last, put her hand on Laurel's shoulder and turned her so they faced each other.

"Mom, what have they done to you?" she cried.

"I am here to pleasure you. Perhaps you tonight and Andrea later, will find my body and mouth pleasurable."

"Mom! You don't think I had anything to do with you being here!"

" I no longer think, I only service the masters and their guests."

"Mom, snap out of it! Andrea lied to me. She deceived me into thinking... all kind of things about you. She was obviously trying to turn me against you. I had no idea you were here. Donnie, the man I'm with, is here to find his sister, Cindy. Mom, we're here to rescue his sister... and you!"

Hope began to glimmer for the first time. Laurel looked into her daughter's eyes and saw only sincerity. Dare she hope.

"Cindy? Yes, she was sold several days ago, but I heard them say the ship was not due to leave until yesterday. Maybe there's still a chance," she said opening the door to a lavishly appointed room, the centerpiece of which was a large circular oversized bed. Mirrors covered a major portion of the ceiling. Various whips, collars, dildos and leather straps hung from the wall.

"Mom, I'm sorry about out there. I just didn't know how to..."

"It doesn't matter. You will have to do more than that," said Laurel.

"What do you mean?"

"The rooms do not have microphones, but all are equipped with secret cameras. We are being watched."

"You mean..."

"Yes, you will need to punish me."

"Mom, I can't."

"You must. If we simply sit and talk they will know something is wrong."

"But I don't know anything about..."

"I will direct you, but don't hold back, they will know if you are faking."

"But..."

"Please Vickie, otherwise they will pull me away from you and torture me."

"Oh God, Mom!"

"Now start by putting the collar around my neck," said Laurel slipping to her knees.

Over the next thirty minutes or so, Vickie assumed the role of dominitrix and Laurel her obedient slave. Her mother suggested Vickie whip her, Vickie simply could not bring herself to do so, so Laurel again dropped to her knees.

"You'll need to undress," said Laurel.

Vickie slowly shed the dress and underthings, standing nude, save for the pair of high heels she still wore.

"Sit on the edge of the bed and cross your legs," suggested the mother.

When Vickie had complied, Laurel crawled to her and took the heel of Vickie's shoe in her mouth, letting the heel slide in and out of her mouth, her tongue licking the leather, her eyes cast downward. Vickie was astounded that her mother, the intelligent, vibrant and self directed woman she had known had been reduced to a cowering and whimpering child who would do quite literally anything she was told.

"Is this what you do for them?" asked Vickie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.