Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

Laurel bit her lip to stifle the moan as the man thrusted harder and harder into her anus. Naked, the same as all the other slaves at The Empire Club, she had been ordered to bend over and grab her ankles. The man in the tuxedo had then taken her first in her nest and now he was nearing orgasm in her rectum. Laurel closed her eyes to hide the tears of shame as she felt his hot seed shoot into her bowels.

Vickie's mother, already a willful adult had taken longer to train than had Yuki, but several weeks of constant berating and beatings and her will had finally been broken. She had, at last, given in to her masters when they revealed Vickie's fate to her, all a lie, of course, but Laurel had no way to know that. It had worked out well for Mistress Latonya for Andrea had revealed that Laurel had been trying unsuccessfully for some time to contact her daughter Vickie. So Latonya used that information to her advantage. She told Laurel that Vickie had already been sold into slavery in the Middle East and that she would never see her daughter again. When Laurel expressed disbelief, Latonya asked why then, Laurel had been unable to contact her daughter for the last two to three weeks before she was enslaved. Laurel, in isolation and utter helplessness, her resolve and hope destroyed, finally accepted the story and with it her resistance crumbled. She was devastated to contemplate her future as a sex slave, her daughter suffering a similar fate in a strange land, never to realize her hopes and dreams. Her only hope, she knew, was escape, but the slaves, there were about twenty or so at the club at any time, were carefully watched during club hours and there was a guard kept outside the room where all the slaves slept... Escape was impossible. She spent her off hours in a near catatonic state of depression. She had cried for an entire week, but when no tears were left and utter hopelessness overtook her, Laurel lost not only hope, but the will to live. She complied with all orders she was given, she knew better than to disobey, but each time her body was impaled with dildo or phallus, each time she sucked a penis or nest to orgasm, each time she was whipped, nipple clamps applied or she was tightly bound and tortured, the self vilification grew even greater. Since she would eventually be sold to a wealthy overseas pervert, her training continued even after she began servicing patrons in the club. The masters wanted to make sure she completely accepted her fate by destroying any last vestige of resistence or hope. Lauel, her life now destroyed, thinking Vickie was lost to her forever, embraced the self vilification which her trainers knew signaled her total surrender. She was now a slave, a slut who did any vile and disgusting thing they wanted. She hated herself and what she had become, yet she accepted it completely and without question.

"Now go get my drink, a whiskey sour."

"Yes, sir," Laurel answered and moved to the bar to do as she was bidden. She hardly noticed the redhead being reamed by a pony on stage. Yuki, also fetching a drink, stood beside Laurel.

Yuki had noticed the older woman when she first completed her training and began serving in the club. She thought it a bit odd as the woman, though attractive was easily in her late thirties while no other slave was over twenty-five. The younger women, although broken as Laurel had been, were perhaps more resilient, better able to cope, for Yuki noticed the emptiness in the woman's eyes, her complete lack of a will to live. But there was something else, something in the way the woman looked, a familiarity that struck a sympathetic chord in the Asian although she was not sure why. The slaves were not supposed to talk, even among themselves, without permission, but Yuki, for some unknown reason, felt the need to make contact with the lovely ash blonde.

"I am Yuki, we talk later?" she whispered.

The woman looked at her with haunted eyes. She had obviously given up.

"Must not give up." Yuki implored.

"Why not?" mumbled Laurel.

"Wind up like her," replied Yuki throwing her head in the direction of the redhead whose face was contorted with pain. As the pony climaxed, the woman fainted. The pony then dismounted and she was dragged, unconscious, from the stage.

Her dismay deepening even more, Laurel looked at the pretty young Japanese woman.

"What does it matter?" she asked.

"Must stay alive. We talk at bedtime," responded Yuki who then picked up the drink from the bartender and walked away when she saw one of the masters looking at them.

The stage was cleared, then three mechanical bull riding machines were brought out and plugged in. They looked much the same as those which had been popular a few years ago in country music bars and nightclubs, with one exception. Sticking straight up from each "saddle" was a thick, nine inch dildo. The master who had noticed Yuki and Laurel together, stepped on stage.

"My good friends, it seems our last slave was not up to being ridden, so we shall see how well our slaves can do the riding. The slave who can stay on her mount the longest, shall receive something special. The other two will put on their own little show for you."

He pointed to an exceptionally beautiful black woman by the name of Cassandra who Yuki had talked with briefly. The woman had earned the wrath of one of the masters earlier in the evening when she was slow to offer herself to a patron.

"You," he said, then looked around until he spotted Yuki, "And you... and..."

he pointed to Laurel, "... You."

The three looked at the mechanical bulls, then to each other, each shuddering as she realized what lay ahead. They also knew better than to keep their masters waiting so they obeyed without hesitation. Cassandra was helped onto the back of the machine.

"I think you know where that goes," smiled the master.

Cassandra, eased herself down onto the dildo. When it was buried completely within her, it was Yuki's turn and finally when Laurel sat atop her mount, dildo already painfully stretching her, the master left the stage and the machines were turned on. There was a painful buck as the "bull" began to move slowly up and down and twist to the side. Even at the slowest setting, each jerk brought pain to each woman who sat impaled, complying with her master's wish by keeping the dildo within her and remaining atop the machine. Yuki, being much smaller than the other two was in far more discomfort. As the setting advanced and the movements became more violent, her vagina was stretched as never before and the head of the dildo painfully jammed her cervix with each sudden buck downward.

Tears ran from Yuki's eyes as the pain was quickly becoming unbearable. She held on, but her small body was being violently jerked up and down on the dildo. Laurel and Cassandra were also in pain but besides having bodies which could better accommodate the dildo, their thresholds of pain were somewhat higher so while each was absorbing the pain in silence, Yuki began screaming.

The machine automatically increased in tempo, and in the violence of the sudden movements, as the "bull" jerked first one way, then bucked up and down, jerked in the other direction then jerked and bucked together.

Yuki could simply take no more. She let go and was thrown violently to the floor of the stage where she lay clutching her burning vagina.

Laurel tried to ignore the pain, but even though older and having born a child, the dildo, via the mechanical bucking, was now wreaking havoc inside her body. She glanced only once at Cassandra who was fighting back the tears as she clung desperately to stay on.

Another increase and now the machines were bucking so hard that, even without the dildo, it would have proven difficult to avoid being thrown. Laurel looked down and saw blood on the leather "saddle". She was being ripped apart.

As the tempo stepped up yet again, Laurel, the pain fighting through her emotional numbness could take no more and released her hold just as the bull lunged upward, throwing her several feet into the air before landing hard on her back, the air knocked out of her.

The sadistic hosts kept poor Cassandra riding for another several seconds before mercifully turning off the machine which slowed and then stopped altogether.

"Our winner." laughed the master, again stepping on stage and pointing to Cassandra.

"And as your special prize," he smiled, "You get a second ride!"

Sudden fear spread across the woman's face. She was being punished, not rewarded.

"No, please, " she cried, violating yet another rule of the masters.

Two of the masters grabbed her and slung her onto the back of the bull. She tried to fight them but one of the men slapped her into semi-consciousness while the other lowered her onto the dildo, this time the massive lance disappearing into her anus. A leather strap was tied to one ankle, passed underneath the bull, pulled tight and then secured to the other ankle. It would now be virtually impossible for her to dismount.

She howled in agony as the machine started again, her screams sending shutters up both Yuki and Laurel's spines. They felt for the poor woman as the gyrations became more violent and the dildo, now completely embedded in her bowels began stretching her in ways nature never intended.

One more increase in the level and Cassandra fainted, her upper body being slung back and forth while her lower body remained impaled.

Again the machine was left on for several seconds before grinding to a halt, the lovely Black woman slumped over, her eyes having rolled back into her head.

She was unstrapped and allowed to slide off the dildo and fall to the floor. No one needed to be reminded that she would have no control of her bowels for at least the next week, so a plug was inserted as she began to regain consciousness and she was dragged offstage.

The mechanical bulls were replaced by a circular bed.

"As for these two, they will use their oral talents on each other. The first to bring the other to orgasm may retire to her quarters for the rest of the evening."

Laurel, unlike Yuki who had been a slave longer and a hooker for T.J. and Mikel before that, was totally inexperienced with cunnilingus. Her only experimentation with a woman was in college and only involved some heavy petting and kissing. She had always considered herself straight and her sex life with Jim had been wonderful and she had never wanted anything more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.