Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Velvet Spike and tonight's special match. As unbelievable as it may sound, the loser of tonight's fight must submit to the pleasure's of as many customers who wish to partake!"

There was loud applause and raucous cheering.

"First, the challenger. Standing five feet five inches tall and weighing one hundred and nineteen pounds, I give you... Vickie!"

There were a few cheers, but most were hoping the same as Andrea, who again occupied a choice seat, that the attractive young girl would be dispatched early. Andrea, of course, had told Vickie how much she wanted her to win and lied again when she related that she had tried to fix the fight to allow Vickie to win, but that no amount of money could convince the other woman to take a dive. In reality Andrea had offered to buy the judges to make sure Vickie lost, but Mikel told her that it wasn't necessary for two reasons. First, the judges were on his payroll and already had strict instructions on how the fight would be decided in the unlikely event it went the entire five rounds, and secondly, he, like everyone else gave Vickie little chance of even landing a blow, let alone offering any real resistance to the taller, more powerful and more experienced fighter.

Andrea sat back, secretly amused that things had worked out so well. Oh, as soon as Vickie lost the fight, she would lose her virginity in seconds, but it would be worth it to lose that opportunity in order to see her sister's only child defiled again and again in every orifice of her body. She wondered if, after such a devastating sexual experience, she could turn the girl to prostitution as the three rapists had done to the young Asian. A small smile crept across her lips as she contemplated the possibilities.

"And our champion at five feet nine and one hundred forty-four pounds, here is... Layla!"

The crowd went wild as the champion pranced out of her corner to the cheers and applause.

"And tonight, as an extra bonus..."

The crowd hushed as Vickie caught sight of Yuki, two of Mikel's henchmen holding her arms, being led down the aisle and into the ring. Vickie cringed to see the girl was completely naked.

"... Vickie will be fighting not only for herself, but for this young and delightful woman as well! You may remember that Yuki was defeated by Layla three weeks ago. At that time only three customers were rewarded with her delights. Tonight, however, if our challenger loses, she and Yuki will be given to whoever wants to sample their sexual delights!"

The cheers were thunderous as the naked girl was tied into one of the neutral corners where the crowd could view her nakedness as well as the fight itself. She tried to get free, but the bonds were tight and in hopelessness, Yuki hung her head trying to ignore the catcalls and derogatory comments coming out of the crowd.

"They're trying to distract you, to get your mind off the fight. Focus... concentrate on what I've told you," said Benny as he slipped in her mouthpiece.

"Uh, yeah, OK." said Vickie, seemingly unable to take her eyes off the helpless young girl.

The bell sounded to begin round one.

"Come on, get your mind on the fight or she'll punch your lights out!" yelled Benny.

Vickie shook her head to acknowledge the advice and wearily moved to the center of the ring where Layla awaited, a cruel smile already on her face, overconfidence brimming.

"Stick and move! Stick and move!" she heard Benny shout.

Vickie noticed the champion hardly moved at all, simply waiting for an opening, seemingly unafraid of anything Vickie could do to her.

The challenger tried to remember the footwork Benny had taught her, so she moved to her left a few steps as Layla simply seemed to be taking her measure. A jab flicked out from the champion, but because Vickie was moving and bobbing as she had been shown the punch found only air. Vickie now changed direction, dancing to the right. Layla began to move in, trying to trap her in the corner. Vickie feinted to the right drawing a right hand from the champion which missed badly. For the first time, Vickie began to feel she might have a chance. Her confidence was short lived however, as despite her efforts, Layla did back her into a corner and threw several combinations. Although none of them landed squarely, Vickie felt the sting on her shoulder and left ear. She finally bobbed away, but was caught by a solid right as she tried to throw a punch of her own. Momentarily stunned, she was unaware of the crowd reaction and the fact that Layla's smile increased as she sent two jabs into Vickie's face, snapping the girl's head back with each one.

"Get away from her! Get away from her!" somehow came Benny's voice from out of the background crowd noise.

Vickie almost ran across the ring, bringing boos from the crowd, but Layla sensed the girl was hurt and was determined to finish her off quickly. She paid the price for her over confidence however, as despite the fact she was older and more experienced, the girl's youthful body reacted quickly to the adrenaline rush from the pain. Vickie sensed the champion's right hand, stepped to the right as Benny had shown her and landed a stinging right of her own. The punch infuriated the champion who began to rain blows on the challenger, but Vickie followed her instructions and managed to cover up, letting Layla expend energy, while inflicting little damage, much as Ali had done against opponents years earlier. Like with Ali, however, a punch would occasionally get through and Vickie twice was rocked with combinations before she could escape. She threw a couple of jabs of her own but, despite the fact that one landed squarely on Layla's chin, Vickie felt fear as she saw if had almost no effect. Layla was again closing in when the bell rang, ending the round.

"Gotta watch her right hand," implored Benny.

"Yeah, OK," wheezed Vickie, breathing hard, a bad sign, Benny knew after only one round, but he noticed Vickie's opponent doing the same. Benny was quickly coming to realize that despite the fact that Layla was tough, her "experience" came entirely from pummeling defenseless young women who didn't even know how to put on a pair of gloves, let alone defend themselves.

In truth, the champion had never gone past the third round and she had only been taken that far twice. All her other victories, all of them knockouts, had been first round affairs in which Layla had hardly been touched herself while using the complete novices as punching bags.

"Stay away from the right. Remember stick and move, wear her down," advised Vickie's lone corner man.

"Who's wearing who down?"asked Vickie, still trying to catch her breath.

"Hang in there kid," yelled Benny as the bell rang to start round two.

Vickie noticed Layla's corner man whisper something in her ear and the older woman smile and nod her head.

As Vickie stood, Layla turned and walked to the corner in which Yuki was tied.

"No!" screamed Vickie as the champion smiled at Vickie as she grabbed Yuki by the hair with her left hand and delivered a right hand with all her might to the helpless girl's face. Yuki was knocked unconscious immediately and her limp body sagged, the ropes where she was tied the only thing keeping her erect.

"No!" screamed Benny as Vickie ran toward Layla. He knew what they were doing, getting inside Vickie's head, making her react emotionally, forgetting all he had managed to teach her these last two weeks.

But Vickie heard nothing as she ran to the champion and began raining ineffectual blows, swinging wildly.

Layla simply waited until the opportune moment then countered with a stinging jab and followed with a right hand to the side of Vickie's head. The attractive, bikini clad teenager went down immediately. Benny was afraid she was unconscious, but he saw her roll over and moan.

"Get up kid, get up!" he screamed.

Dazed and disoriented, Vickie tried to get to her feet, stumbling and falling to the canvas again. The referee was counting quickly, but somehow the girl staggered to her feet.

"Stay away from her!" yelled Benny, knowing his fighter was in serious trouble.

Vickie tried to dance away, but suddenly her legs were like stone and she had no more than gotten to her feet when Layla was on her. Down she went again when the champion deliberately head butted her, then delivered another right to her jaw. Vickie, her right eye now swollen and puffy began crawling to grab the ropes to pull herself up. Layla, knowing she could get away with it, kicked Vickie in the side. This however, brought a round of boos from the crowd and the referee, feeling he had no choice, stepped in and forced Layla to a neutral corner. The small respite gave Vickie just enough time to grab the ropes and use them to get to her feet before the champion was on her again.

"Get away from her," screamed Benny.

Taking blow after blow, Vickie somehow staggered away, at last remembering to get her gloves up to block some of the barrage Layla was leveling at her. As Vickie went down a third time, there was no three knockdown rule, Benny noticed the champion, bending over getting her breath. Layla had already expended far more energy on this fight than any of her others and she was visibly beginning to tire.

Vickie was still on her knees when Layla moved in and delivered a right to the side of the girl's head. Vickie, momentarily unconscious, hit the floor heavily, but the impact itself brought her back to a dim fog shrouded consciousness.

She was helpless and Benny knew it.

"Stay down kid, stay down," he screamed.

But, pulling on some inner reserve, Vickie, again using the ropes, somehow managed to beat the quick count to the crowd's cheers.

Andrea smiled. Vickie was being beaten even worse than most of Layla's opponent's, most of whom had long since been counted out by this time.

Vickie knew nothing else to do, so when Layla moved in again she lunged and grabbed the champion, trying to pin her arms. It worked for a few needed seconds before the referee moved in and broke them apart. Vickie's arms ached, her head throbbed, her right eye was now almost closed and there was blood dripping from her nose. To the hoots and boos of the crowd, she ran, or more correctly, stumbled clumsily from one side of the ring to the other avoiding the champion who was still trying to deliver a knockout blow. Finally, frustrated, Layla walked to the corner where Yuki hung unconscious and began to deliver blow after blow to the Asian teen.

Benny now saw that, Layla too was strictly an amateur, for she ignored the urgent shouts of her corner to stop wasting energy, and pummeled the girl until Vickie again raced in to divert her attention. Layla sneered as she turned and delivered a blow to Vickie's breast, the teen howling in pain as the crowd cheered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.