Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

It was early afternoon. The club was closed to the public.

"So you want to fight Layla, eh?" smiled Mikel as his eyes played up and down Vickie's body. He had closed his office door and made it clear he wanted no interruptions.

"I don't want to, but I am told it is the only way I can get you to sell Yuki."

"Ah, yes, the little Asian whore. What possible interest could you have in her?"

"I believe that's my business," answered Vickie in as confident a manner as possible.

"Well, it doesn't matter. If you want the girl, you fight Layla in two weeks. If you win you can buy the whore, if you lose you both entertain my customers... all my customers!"

"Why do you do this?" asked Vickie disgustedly.

"It's merely business. Since the word has spread about what price the losers of my bouts pay, the matches have been sold out."

"All right then, we have a deal," stated Vickie, rising, hoping against hope she could simply walk out.

"Not so fast my pretty one," smiled Mikel.

Vickie turned to him. She had worn a business suit, hoping it would give a sense of business instead of sexuality, but Mikel had paid no attention to her clothes. He was interested in what lay underneath.

"Yes," asked Vickie, almost cringing.

"My customers only want to see beautiful women in the ring, beautiful faces... and beautiful bodies."

Vickie made a complete revolution much as a fashion model does on the runway.

"Satisfied?" she asked, again starting to turn for the door.

"Not so fast... Vickie, is it?"

She turned to face him again.

"A perk for being the boss. I want to make sure your body will be pleasing to my customers... Now take off your clothes," he said sitting back in the chair behind his desk.

"And if I say no,?"

"The deal is off and I keep the whore."

"Don't call her a whore."

"Why not? That's exactly what she is. Do you want to know how many tricks she turned last night?"

"No!... let's just get this over with," cringed Vickie as she began disrobing.

"All of it," he said as she stood before him in only bra, panties, and high heels.

Burning with shame and trepidation coursing throughout her, Vickie, unsnapped the bra and left it fall away. Mikel's eyes were alight as he caught sight of her breasts.

A flick of his finger told her he wanted her totally nude. She slowly worked the briefs down and off.

"Not bad, not bad at all!" he said grinning, ogling her as she stood racked with embarrassment in nothing but the heels, fear beginning to build as the manager of the nightclub rose and came around the desk to stand closely beside her.

"Nice tits, Vickie," he said fondling them, "not large but nicely shaped and I like the way your nipples stand out when they get hard. Are you excited Vickie?"

"We made a deal. You've gotten to see me naked. Now how about letting me leave?"

"Just one more small thing... small and tight," he laughed, motioning to the couch along the wall.

"This wasn't part of the deal."

"It is now. Put out or the deal is off."

Vickie hesitantly moved to the couch. She realized now there was no way out, she would have to give Mikel what he wanted. Her only hope now was to give it to him on her own terms, as painful as they might be.

She lay back on the couch, closing her eyes briefly as he undressed. When she looked again, he also, was naked with a full erection and grinning widely. As he leaned over to spread her legs, Vickie knew it was time to play her trump card. She hoped it would be enough.

"Do you like virgins, Mikel?" she asked, bringing him up short.

"You telling me you're a virgin?" he responded, leering between her legs.

"Oh, no, not there. I lost my... cherry a long time ago, but... If you'll knock five hundred off the price for Yuki, I'll give it to you where I am a virgin."

Her hands played down over her hips and around her anus as she brought her legs up high to expose her small tight hole.

Mixed feelings of success and fear washed over her as she saw the Russian's eyes light up when he saw how small her anal opening was.

"I'll take it there anyway!" he snarled, rolling her over to all fours.

Vickie tried to steel herself, closing her eyes and biting her lip in anticipation of the pain ahead. Nothing she could have imagined, however, could have prepared her for his excruciating entry as he took her dry, simply forcing the head of his penis against her anus with an increasing pressure until the anal lips stretched enough to allow his lance to suddenly penetrate her.

The bodyguards in the next room smiled at each other as screams of mindless pain erupted from Mikel's office.

"Please, no... no more!" begged Vickie, her rectum feeling as if a burning stake where being driven into it.

"Oh baby, you only have about half of it," laughed Mikel, thrusting viciously.

Vickie howled again, begging him to stop, which only aroused him to thrust harder and deeper into her bowels.

She gripped the couch cushion with all her might, trying to withstand the monstrous onslaught, her fingers turning white. She bit the couch pillow, her screams and painful grunts now muffled a bit, but still loud enough to be heard in the adjoining room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.