Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

Vickie awoke in the arms of Andrea, the two naked bodies still intertwined. After her oral initiation at breakfast yesterday, at Andrea's request, Vickie had spent the day exhibiting her body for, and servicing, Andrea, and the two had pleasured each other manually and orally throughout most of last night.

"Hello darling," came Andrea's voice, the aunt already awake.

"Good morning," replied the teenager.

"Would you like some breakfast? I can order some from room service."

"Bacon and eggs would be great."

Vickie watched her aunt as she rose and walked into the living room to place the order. Andrea was even more attractive than Vickie had thought she would be. The woman obviously took very good care of her body, and her face, with its angular features, was striking. Although in her forties, the older woman's breasts were still firm as were her buttocks and thighs.

Vickie considered her arrangement with Andrea. She knew that neither of them was totally satisfied with the deal they had struck. Andrea was getting Vickie's body, and eventually her virginity, but the older woman would much rather have seduced the girl. Andrea had agreed to call today about buying Yuki's freedom, but Vickie was paying a price she would have given almost anything not to pay. She had to admit, however, that the price was not altogether unenjoyable for Andrea gave every bit as much pleasure as she took.

Vickie thought to herself that her aunt was indeed forceful in asserting her wants, how she had used Yuki for her own pleasure without consideration of the girl herself, but Vickie also realized that the wealthy buy what they want and her aunt had assumed that her use of the girl was simply a business transaction. Andrea had paid, the girl had offered a service. Besides, thought the teenager, Andrea had been forthright, open and honest. The niece, of course, was totally unaware that Andrea had actually been none of those. Vickie thought how much she admired her aunt, admired her self confidence and success in both business and in acquiring what she wanted on the personal level as well. Thoughts of her mother brought only disgust which were quickly turning to hatred. Admiring her aunt as she did, Vickie continued to accept what Andrea told her as truth. Yes, she thought, Andrea has a powerful need for sex, but then so do I. Andrea has done nothing but help me identify what was already within me.

"Am I lesbian?" Vickie asked as Andrea returned to bed and the two embraced once again.

"Perhaps.How do you feel about boys?"

"Oh, I guess I find them cute and all, but I've never wanted a boy to do the things with me that we did last night."

"You're a woman now Vickie. A woman does not associate with boys."

"Yes, of course... men."

"Experiment! That is, after our agreement is consummated. Try men and women. Perhaps, like me, you'll come to enjoy both."

"Perhaps," mused the niece.

"But right now, before our breakfast arrives, I suggest an appetizer," smiled the older woman, slyly.

"An appetizer it is," replied Vickie, returning the smile, kissing her aunt deeply, then inverting her position in the bed so each woman's mouth approached the other's vagina.

The two women were into their fourth orgasm when the doorbell rang.

"Our breakfast... will you get it?" asked Andrea.

"Of course," replied Vickie getting up and throwing on a robe.

"No darling, without the robe."

Vickie's mouth flew open, but she knew it was what her aunt wanted and she couldn't refuse. She wondered if she would do it anyway, even if they had made no such deal. She had to admit, that the answer to that was probably yes. She was beginning to find herself wanting to please Andrea.

So the naked teenager opened the door wide to a startled waiter. Vickie made no attempt to cover herself for she knew that Andrea would not want it. She smiled as the waiter wheeled in the food, trying not to look, but drawn to stare at the lovely naked body standing so closely. She looked into the bedroom where Andrea gave her an encouraging motion of the hand.

"Will... will there be anything else, miss?" asked the flustered middle aged waiter.

"No, thank you," said Vickie turning away from him, then bending over from the waist to retrieve one of her house shoes. Her naked nest and anus were in full view of the man for several seconds.

The man, now totally nonplused, stumbled all over himself, finally making it to the door and quickly exiting.

Both women laughed as Andrea joined her niece at the breakfast tray.

"You just made his day," smiled Andrea, "probably his whole week."

Unlike the incident at the restaurant where Vickie had been nervous and thoroughly embarrassed, the niece realized she was becoming more comfortable with her body and her own sexuality. She had actually enjoyed the little episode with the waiter. No one was hurt and perhaps she had given him something pleasant to think about, maybe even fantasize about.

"Like the effect you had on him?" asked Andrea.

"Yes... I must admit it was fun."

"You can have that effect on just about anyone you want, Vickie."

"On you?" asked the girl playfully.

"Especially on me," said Andrea pulling Vickie to her and kissing her deeply and passionately as her hands and fingers explored the niece's naked body.


"Thank you honey. You have no idea how much it excites me to be met at the door like this."

Andrea had gone into the office, promising to make the necessary contacts to buy the young Asian her freedom. She had mentioned, before she left, how much she enjoyed seeing Vickie wear the see-through teddy top and briefs which hid virtually nothing. The girl, wanting to please her aunt, for more reasons than one, had donned the outfit and now stood in the open door, deliberately showing off her body for the woman she was quickly coming to desire as much as being desired by.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.