Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

Andrea knew the girl was ripe for the taking, but she was also enjoying each step of corrupting the girl's innocence so much, she decided to take her time. Besides, Vickie had revealed at dinner this evening that she had a birthday coming up. Andrea smiled as she began contemplating exactly how she and Vickie would celebrate the girl's birthday.

"I have a question," asked Vickie as they settled onto the couch in the living room.

"Of course dear, ask anything you like."

"Do you think I'll wind up like Mother?"

"What do you mean?"

"A whore. A rapist."

"Only if that is what you want."

"What I want? Why would I want to be a whore or a rapist?"

"Each of us Beaumont women has powerful, sometimes uncontrollable desires. Some of these desires are to fuck men, some to fuck women. Some of us want romance while others prefer erotic and sensual encounters. Some want to be dominated, others to do the dominating."

"How can you tell?"

"By experiencing them all. You may like them all, but some you will come to favor. Just allow your desires to guide you naturally."

"Then it's possible I might want to rape someone?"

"Possibly or at least to dominate them while you fuck them."

Images flashed through Vickie's mind of tying a woman to a bed. Again she was wet, her breathing beginning to quicken.

"Would you like to find out?" asked Andrea.

"I... Yes, I guess so."

"You've got to do better than that."

"I just don't know about actually hurting someone."

"Oh, you don't need to hurt anyone just yet. I've got something for you to see."

"Another video?"

"Yes, a very special video for which I paid handsomely."

Andrea went to her safe and this time extracted a different video.

"Most rape videos are staged to look like rape. Some of the women are fairly skillful in their acting, but you can always tell when it's been staged. This tape is different."

"You mean it's real?" asked Vickie her eyes widening.

"Yes."

"But how do you know?"

"I have ways Vickie. Remember, money talks."

What Andrea was not yet ready to share with the girl was that she had contracted with three men in the sexual underground to provide her with a tape of a real sexual assault. She had also paid a video crew to make sure the quality was first rate.The men and crew had been only too happy to oblige and the handsome salary she paid was just a bonus.

Andrea slipped the tape in the machine, turned off the room lights and settled down on the couch next to her niece.

"Just watch... and enjoy," said the aunt.

The scene was night and came up from black as three men walked ahead of the camera. They spoke in whispers as they approached a small house. All three voices were Black.

"Scouted her out yesterday," said one

"Well, she better be as good as you say she is."

"She's little, but then all them Japanese women are."

"Ho, so we got us a nice little tight one," came the third voice.

"You better believe it. Now remember, as soon as she opens the door, Willie, you grab her and get your hand over her mouth. Chuck, you and me'll pull the shades and lock the doors."

"You sure her parents ain't home?" asked the one called Chuck.

"Positive. They gone to visit her brother. I saw 'em leave this afternoon."

"You better be right T.J." said Willie.

"Ain't I always right? Now you just do what you 'sposed to do."

The three approached the front door, Willie and Chuck positioning themselves against the wall beside the front door so they could not be seen. The cameraman obviously stayed behind a tree in the front yard.

T.J. knocked on the front door. He wore a policeman's uniform. After a second knock the outside light came on.

"Yes?" came a small Asian voice from behind the door.

"I'm sorry to bother you ma'am. Lewisburg P.D." he said, holding a badge up to the security peephole, "We've had a report of a rapist in the neighborhood."

The door cracked open a bit but the security chain was still in place. A very young, pretty Asian girl was just visible through the crack, her long straight black hair falling to her waist, her large brown eyes showing uncertainty.

"No speak much Engrish," she managed to say.

"I need to come in to make sure you're safe," said T.J.

There was fear in her eyes.

"No, no come in," she said and started to close the door.

"I told you it wouldn't work," said Willie, stepping out and with one kick of his foot smashing the door open. The cameraman came running and the four were inside the house in seconds. The girl turned to run but, but slipped on a hallway throw run and was quickly overtaken by Willie. She started to scream in a high pitched voice, but one slap across her face silenced her. Tears of fear began falling as Willie dragged her back to where the others were standing.

"Go check out the rest of the house," T.J. ordered Chuck.

He then walked over to the girl who was visibly trembling.

"Ain't you a pretty little thing. Let's see what you got."

With one massive yank her blouse was ripped from the weeping girl. Willie ripped off her bra to expose the small, well shaped breasts.

The girl began screaming again but Willie quickly had his hand over her mouth as T.J. pulled off her skirt, shoes and socks.

"Hey, there's a basement," cried Chuck.

"Great, now we can take our time with this little piece," smiled T.J. "and we won't even have to gag her."

Willie literally picked up the girl, who, at under five feet, couldn't have weighed more than ninety pounds, and carried her over his shoulder as they moved to the underground room.

The basement was completely finished as a recreation room, fully carpeted, a sofa and chairs and TV occupied most of the space while a small bar sat in one corner.

Now ain't this homey," grinned Chuck as Willie dumped the sobbing girl in the middle of the floor.

Vickie sat watching open mouthed as a slow smile spread across Andrea's face. She knew her young niece was hooked.

"Get 'em off," growled T.J. to the girl, motioning to her panties.

The girl could only shake her head no and plead through the tears, "Preeze, no."

"Oh yeah!" grinned Chuck as he reached down, grabbed the girl's panties and ripped them from her. The girl tried to crawl away but Chuck and Willie each grabbed an arm, flipped her onto her back and held her as T.J. slowly undressed.

"No need to hurry," he smiled as he disrobed, "we got all the time we want with this little bitch. What's you name?" he asked the trembling girl.

The girl did not respond, near hysterical fear leaping from her eyes.

"I said what's your name, bitch!" T.J. repeated threateningly.

"... Yuki..." came the sobbing reply.

"Well, Yuki, you know what's gonna happen now?"

The girl nodded negatively.

"Well, I'll tell ya what's gonna happen. You gonna get the fuck of your life!"

The girl screamed and tried to break away, but she was no match for the two strong men holding her down.

Her eyes widened in panic as T.J. completed his nudity by slipping off his briefs, exposing his fourteen inches of ramrod manhood.

"He'll kill her," exclaimed Vickie, "She's so small, so young."

"No, but he will give her the reaming of her life," responded Andrea. "Of course if this disturbs you, I can turn it off," she said, making as if to get up.

"No... that is... I... I'm OK," stuttered Vickie, embarrassed to be watching such depravity, yet fascinated.

Andrea sat back and the two continued watching as Vickie felt the wetness beginning to seep through her panties.

"Spread 'em!" commanded T.J.

"Preeze, no! Preeze!" sobbed the girl, shaking her head.

"OK, this could have been easy. Now you're gonna get it the hard way!" he said, forcing her legs apart, then pushing them back over the girl's head where Willie and Chuck now each held an arm and leg, her coal black nest hair and labial lips now fully exposed.

"See how you like this!" uttered T. J. placing his now fully erect penis at her opening.

The girl began weeping hysterically as the head of his lance pressed against her lips and then disappeared. She screamed as he laughed at her pain and defilement. Of a sudden, a slow grin spread across his lips.

"Damn, I got me a virgin here, he uttered, feeling his penis against her hymen. "You ready for me to make you a woman?"

Yuki begged as well as her limited English would allow, but every person in the room knew it was to no avail.

"You ready bitch? Cause here it comes!" Smiled T.J. as with a single massive stroke he buried himself in the girl's small tight pussy. She screamed in agony as her virginity was sacrificed to his axe handle.

"Ah, nice and tight. Just the way I like 'em!" he said as he began thrusting in and out of the satisfying hole.

The girl began uttering high pitched squeals of pain with each thrust, her face contorted with pain.

"That's it bitch, let me know how much it hurts!" he said thrusting even harder until their pubic hair was mingling and his testicles were slapping her rear with each thrust as her small fragile body was, at last, stretched wide enough to take his entire rod.

Yuki was emitting a combination of screams, groans, sobs and pleadings as T.J.s efforts increased in tempo and ferocity.

"That's it baby, come on squeal like a stuffed pig," he laughed, the girl helplessly screeching in agony as T.J. redoubled his efforts not only to satisfy himself, but to inflict as much pain and humiliation on the girl as possible.

Vickie"s temperature was rising by the moment. She knew she should be repulsed by what they were watching, yet she sat transfixed, her own desires building to a fever pitch. Andrea noticed the girl's breathing becoming rapid and labored. She smiled as twice Vickie's hand went to her breast, then dropped quickly again to conceal her need for stimulation.

"It's all right, Vickie, give your body what it wants," she whispered in the girl's ear.

Vickie was trying hard to maintain control, but with each thrust she saw disappear into the Japanese girl, her nest ached for satisfaction. Slowly her hands made their way to her breasts. Her nipples were already hard and sensitive, so she uttered a slight gasp when her fingers began massaging through her blouse.

"Here let me help," offered Andrea unbuttoning the blouse.

Vickie looked into her aunt's eyes.

"Go ahead take it off if you like," suggested the older woman, indicating the niece's bra. Vickie hesitated, but at that moment the Japanese girl screamed as T.J. began literally bouncing up and down on her as he continued his carnal assault. Vickie, her nest burning with desire, unsnapped her bra and slid her hands onto her naked breasts. The touch was electric, but only increased her need for release. Andrea smiled as she watched her niece shed the blouse and bra and begin fondling her breasts and nipples. She saw the girl's need rising and knew she could take her any time she wished. But, Andrea had always been a patient woman. The girl's birthday was coming up. Vickie's attention was now riveted to the TV screen.

T.J.s face tensed. "Ready or not bitch, here I come," he exclaimed as he exploded in her, a river of semen filling her and overflowing, oozing onto her anus.

"Oh God, Andrea," Vickie whined, her need becoming overwhelming.

"It's all right Vickie. Why don't you get out of that skirt."

The girl quickly slipped out of her shoes and the skirt was discarded seconds later.

"Go ahead. We're all alone and I won't tell," smiled the aunt.

The young niece's hand was inside her panties at once, but Andrea could tell the girl was inexperienced, clumsy.

"I've... never," whined the girl.

"Use your middle finger dear. Get it into you and then find a small mound."

The girl was near frenzy but still unable to find her mound of joy. Andrea placed her own hand on that of Vickie and guided her to the small nub.

"Ohhhhh!" cried Vickie, as her finger made contact.

"Now enjoy yourself," smiled Andrea as she sat back and their attention went again to the screen.

The young Asian had been rolled over onto all fours and while Willie was filling her anus with cock, Chuck was doing the same to her mouth. Though muted somewhat by the nine inches of phallus down her throat, Yuki continued to squeal with pain and humiliation.

Vickie began moaning softly as one hand stimulated her clitoris while the other kneaded her breast.

"God, they're so big!" she breathed as the two men rammed the small girl full, again and again.

"Not as big as T.J. but she won't be bothered with constipation for a good while," smiled Andrea as Willie cried out and spasmed his load into her rectum while Chuck filled her throat at the same moment, causing her to gag before swallowing what she could. Her small mouth obviously could not accommodate the volume of flow however as semen seeped from the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin.

"Feel good, sweetheart?" asked the aunt, noticing the tempo of Vickie's stimulation increasing.

"I've never," Vickie moaned, "ever felt anything like this!"

"Don't rush. Savor it. There's a scene coming up I know you'll enjoy."

Again their attention was drawn to the screen.

The men were now standing over the girl who lay in a heap at their feet, crying.

"Reckon she's ever come?" asked T.J.

"A little virgin like her? I doubt it," responded Chuck.

"Twenty bucks says I can make her come," wagered the leader of the three.

"You're on," laughed Chuck and Willie.

T.J. lifted the girl off the floor as easily as if she were a rag doll. While holding her facing him, he swung her upside down and pulled her nest to his mouth. Standing upright, Yuki's hair dragging the floor, his tongue buried itself in the girl who uttered a surprised gasp. For the first time since the men had broken in, her body was receiving something which, if not invited, at least was not painful. She tried to wiggle free but T.J.s strong arms held her fast and his tongue and lips began a stimulation he had practiced on many a woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.