Before they were the Beverly Hillbillies - Cover

Before they were the Beverly Hillbillies

Copyright© 2004 by 69gypsy

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jed gets his first taste of pussy from his cousin Daisy May. While Daisy gets what she wants.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Characters in this chapter

Granny; The head of the Clappits Clan

Viola; Grannies younger sister

Heather; The oldest of the girls 3-years older then Jed

Nancy & Fancy; Grannies twin girls Nancy is 20 minutes older than Fanny, there 18-month older than Jed

Jed; Grannies 4th child and only male

Daisy May; Violas only child

Dora; 16-months younger than Jed

Allie; Grannies 6th child 21/2 years Jeds junior

Judy; 4-years younger then Jed and Grannies last child

Now let me tell you the true story of a man named Jed. A poor mountain man who barely kept his family fed but well satisfied.

You see Jed was like any man in the mountain, he didn't care who he got his jollies off with just as long as he got off. Which leads us to the real story of who he Clappits really were.

First off there was granny she was the head of the household witch meant that she ruled in the house, nothing in the house happened without granny approving or being there. I mean nothing.

Jed was granny's only son. He was 1 of 7 children that granny had, and none of them had the same father. In fact granny believed that Jed was the son of the traveling Preacher that came thru there part of the mountains about every 5 months and it happened that he was visiting granny and her sister, Viola. When a bad winter storm it the valley and iced everything up so that he had to stay for a week and then 9 months later along came Jed. It just so happened that Viola also had a little one just a couple of days later and Viola called her Daisy May.

Now as Jed and Daisy grew up together they also learn thing by watching the others in their family do the things that mountain folk do.

Little did they now that they soon would be doing the thing that they had watched with each other. There first try at doing some of the things that they had seen was when Jed was about 8 and was exploring the other side of the ridge with Daisy when he had to pee. With no outhouse handy he headed to the closest tree with Daisy close in tow.

'What the matter Jed?' Daisy asks.

'Got ta pee, now go away.' Jed said looking over his shoulder.

'No way I want to watch.'

'Daisy! Go away I cant do it if your watching.' Jed shouts back.

'I have to go to, so I'll go first.' Daisy said as she pulls up her dress and squats down right there, she starts to pee looking Jed in his eyes.

Jed wasn't looking at her eyes, they were locked onto Daisy, watching to pee squirt out of the folds of skin between her legs. This caused Jeds little solider, as Granny called it, to stand up. Daisy didn't help matters any, she just spread her knees further apart and turned toward Jed to give him a better view.

Jed could not believe his eyes. He had seen Heather his sister do the same thing just two days ago but then he and Daisy had been about twenty feet away and he couldn't see the stream of pee, just the wet spot on the ground. It was what going to happened next is what worried Jed. Because after Heather had peed she had watch Jeremiah pee but she had held his solider for him. That was when Heather did the most exciting thing that a girl could ever do she took his solider into her mouth and Jeremiah loved it.

'Well are you going to go pee or are you just going to stare at my pussy?' Daisy May asked.

'Daisy I'm going to tell!' Jed said shocked. Snapping his eyes away from between her legs, to see a smile on the face of

'That what Heather and Nancy call it. Are you?' asked Jed

'Am I what?'

'Going to pee, I'll hold for you.' Daisy smiles.

'I don't have to any more.' Jed said as he starts to run away, but Daisy blocks the path.

'Hey that's not fair, you watched me. Come on, you promised. Like I said I'll hold it for you. Just like Heather did may be I'll even kiss it.' Daisy said grinning and winking at him.

'Really, you really what to do that.' Jed asked as he squirmed. 'I don't think I can. I mean pee, my solider is all hard and I cant.' Jed said as he took his hand and tried to adjust his solider.

Daisy drops to her knee in front of Jed, 'Let me help you with that, in fact lets just take it out so I can see it.' She unties the rope that Jed was using as a belt and his pant started to fall but couldn't because of his solider. With a sift hand she had the pants around Jeds ankles.

As a cool breeze blows across Jed's ass Daisy wraps her hand around his solider and starts to strokes his solider, making Jed moan and light headed.

'Like that do you, well how do you like this?' Daisy asks as she takes the head of his solider into her mouth, sucking on it just like Heather had told her to do. This made Jeds knees go week as he grabs Daisy head to support himself, if he hadn't he would have hit the ground.

The warmth of Daisy's mouth on the head of his solider made Jeds think he was going to faint and if it hadn't been for Daisy's head he would of fell flat on back.

When Jed grabbed Daisy's head, Daisy remembered what Heather had told her that it was a signal that the man wanted her to take more of him into her mouth and that's just what she did but could only get about half before it hit the back of her thought.

For a second Jed thought that he had been electrocuted. As his solider slid further into Daisy May's mouth the warm feeling that he had felt in the beginning a had turned into jolts of electricity shooting through his body, starting from the connection between Daisy's mouth and his solider. It was to much for his body to take, his hips jerked back hard enough to pull his solider from daisy's mouth.

Daisy almost fell onto her face as Jed cock was pulled from her mouth. 'What's the matter Jed did I hurt you?' Daisy asked concerned think that she had done something wrong.

'Stop, please stop I cant stand it.' Jed said as he sat down onto a log that was right behind him. His body was acting on its own accord, his hips had jerked know his whole body was twitching, his breath was coming in short labored intakes and exhales and the world around him was spinning. He was trying to get a grip on what was happening to himself when Daisy's face filled his eyes.

'Did I hurt you, I didn't mean to bite you. Nancy said that was the only thing that I could do wrong doing it for the first time.' She exclaimed with tears in her eyes. She started to run away when Jed caught her arm.

'You didn't hurt me, it felt so good that I thought I was going to explode. My hip did that all by themselves but I think that I did need to sit down before I fell on top of you.' Jed said while he pulled Daisy down to sit next to him on the log. 'Daisy I don't know how to tell you that that was the best feeling that I have ever had. Gosh let me finish catching my breather would you do it again?'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.