Discovering Human Anatomy 101 - Cover

Discovering Human Anatomy 101

Copyright© 2004 by GodAreis

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A guy meets this attractive funny woman at work before College. They become good friends and move in together. He has trouble in his Anatomy class and she offers a unique way of helping him remember anatomy where a book doesn't go. Problem is the exam might be a little distracting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Concept by Merwymarie

Marie was not as easy to get to sleep as Gina and Dani were. She was so excited that Frank proposed to her. Marie needed calming, so Frank made slow love to her. She enjoyed every minute of it. After a bit, the slow lovemaking wasn't enough for her and begged for more. Frank started pounding her into the bed and she reveled in it. She loved having Frank dominate her during sex. She got so loud she was surprised she didn't wake Gina and Dani.

In actuality she did wake them up, but they both figured Marie needed it after being proposed to. They thought Marie and Frank would be the greatest couple, but hoped that they could still love with them, since they both liked having sex with Marie and Frank. They discussed it and decided they would talk to the new couple in the morning, and make sure they would not be in the way of them.

Finally Frank was able to get Marie to sleep and enjoyed having the woman of his dreams in his arms. He kissed her on the forehead and curled up to her and went to sleep as well. All four of them had a good night sleep afterwards. In the morning Frank woke up before the others, so he decided it was his turn to wake everyone up. He untangled himself from Marie and went to check on Gina and Dani.

When he got to their room, he enjoyed the sight he found. Dani and Gina slept naked and didn't have any sheets on them. He saw that Gina was using Dani's breasts as very comfortable pillows. Dani had her hand lightly running up and down Gina's back while they slept. Frank slowly got on the bed trying not to wake them, and lightly started licking at Dani's beautiful pussy. While he played with Dani, he slowly slid a finger into Gina's pussy, and it seemed that Gina was getting very wet by the minute. When he sucked Dani's clit into his mouth she screamed in orgasm, Dani being so new to sex and all was on a fine hair-trigger.

Dani's moan woke up Gina, and she felt Frank's fingers and told him to stop being so gentle and ram her with those fingers. Frank wasn't going to deny her, so he pushed two fingers into her. Dani and Gina were in seventh heaven. After they both had orgasms, Dani's second and Gina's first, they asked where Marie was. Frank said he left her in his room and wanted them to help wake her up if Dani didn't already, with a smirk on his face. Dani just blushed bright red.

When they got to Frank's room, surprisingly Marie was still asleep. Frank pointed for each girl to suck and lick a breast while he went for her pussy. Dani got on the right of Marie and lightly licked that nipple, while Gina got on the left and sucked the counterpart. Frank lined up between Marie's legs and slid his cock into her. The triple assault woke Marie up with a start, and she loved every minute of it. She loved these three people more than anything in the world. She begged them to give her one big orgasm.

Dani sucked Marie's right breast as hard and as much as she can, and Dani did the same to the left. Frank pummeled her pussy as fast and hard as he could. Marie had multiple orgasms thanks to her favorite friends in the world. When they were all done, they all just cuddled up. Dani was on the right with Gina on the left, Frank in the middle, and Marie on top of Frank. Gina and Dani decided this was good a time as any to bring up their concerns.

Gina being Marie's friend the longest brought it up. She asked if her and Dani had to move out now that Marie and Frank were getting married. The couple was shocked to say the least. They asked what made the ladies think they had to leave. Dani said they figured with wedding plans and all and then their marriage that the ladies would be in the way.

Frank and Marie both looked at each other and nodded in silent communication. He told their best friends that they are welcome to stay with them forever if they wanted, and without double checking with Marie said that he would be honored if at least to him, that both the ladies would be his wives. Marie beamed with happiness.

She agreed and said that they would need some alone time as far as having time with Frank since she would be the legal wife, but that they would love to have Dani and Gina live with them on a regular basis and have one big happy family. The ladies were ecstatic. They decided it was another night to show off at the club then. Frank made sure to call Burt soon as he could to have it set up as an engagement party that night without the ladies knowing. They all just curled up and took a nap and enjoyed in the closeness they shared.

Once they were done glowing, Frank suggested the ladies get Dani's things moved in, while he took care of some things he needed done. Soon as they left, he made his calls. First call he did was to Burt. Burt said he would close the club down for the event. And find a bouncer to cover for John so he could take part in the party. Frank thanked Burt loads for the help in this. He made sure to have Burt call the old crew and to say it was a surprise for the ladies, and to have everything ready by 8pm. Next call was going to be a hard one and that was to his parents.

He called his parents, and explained he had a huge favor to ask. They were curious what was up since their son rarely asked for help or favors. He explained he met this wonderful girl and asked her to marry him and was having a pseudo engagement party at the club, and wanted them their. They said they would be glad to be there. Frank explained a lil bit about Dani and Gina, and how in essence he has three wives, cause Marie and him love them both dearly. His parents were shocked but were happy for him, since he had loads of trouble in school with girls, and were happy that he found three women to break him out of his shell.

Next call he made was to his brother John. He explained to John that there was a party at the club for him and the ladies, and wanted his brother to be there to help celebrate with them. John apologized saying he had to work the door, which Frank said he talked to Burt already and that he would have the night off. John was curious as to what all the ladies were celebrating, and how Frank got hooked up with the three of them, but said he would be there if nothing else but to give his big bro a hard time. Frank laughed and said he would seem him later tonight.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.