Discovering Human Anatomy 101 - Cover

Discovering Human Anatomy 101

Copyright© 2004 by GodAreis

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A guy meets this attractive funny woman at work before College. They become good friends and move in together. He has trouble in his Anatomy class and she offers a unique way of helping him remember anatomy where a book doesn't go. Problem is the exam might be a little distracting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Marie moved into Frank's room that day after the test. She kept her clothes and stuff in her room, but was always in bed with Frank. They enjoyed sleeping together even when they did sleep. She felt like she was in heaven whenever she was around him. She was sure that Frank felt the same way.

One day Marie ran into Dani (sorry for keeping this girl hidden for a chapter). She asked where Marie has been the last few days. Dani was sure something was up since her friend was glowing like a firefly. Marie just said she has been busy lately. Dani being the outspoken person she is, asked if her if she has been getting laid daily with how glowing she is. Marie couldn't help but blush the deepest crimson ever seen.

Dani being always curious, asked her friend who was so good to have occupied her time and if he had a brother. Marie didn't think Frank had a brother, which just reminded her that she really doesn't know that much about his private life. She told Dani that Frank was the good one and he is all hers. Dani wanted to know if Marie was willing for a threesome then since Dani was bi-sexual. Marie wasn't so sure about that and said she needed to check with Frank and see he if would mind or not.

Now Dani was a stunning woman. She was 5'6", 145 lbs., and the deepest blue eyes that seemed like water. Her hair was auburn and long. Dani loved having her hair to her waist so if she was naked she could feel her hair rub across her skin, especially her breasts. Her breasts were the perkiest and firmest most men would ever see on a natural woman. They were 36D and seemed to be bigger. Dani loved teasing men with her body and loved to try to get women excited as well.

When Marie got home later she went up to Frank and asked if he remembered her friend Dani. He said he did and asked why. She went on to explain that it was Dani's idea for the naked anatomy lesson and that she wants to have a threesome with them. He wasn't so sure about this. He thought Dani was cute and all but wasn't sure if he wanted to push his luck with his relationship with Marie. Marie that was admirable but said she had no problem with it if he really wanted it cause she knew they would be together no matter what.

He said only if she was absolutely sure about it, he would do it. He trusted her with his life and didn't think she would ever do anything to hurt him. Marie was very happy that he trusted her so much cause she felt the same about him. She quickly called Dani and said that they would love to have her over for dinner tomorrow.

Frank and Marie sat down and planned what they would have for dinner. They decided to put some vegetable stir-fry and some chicken together, with candle lights. They wanted to show to Dani that this would be more than just a fuck. After they decided what they would do for dinner tomorrow night they went to grab a quick snack from the fridge for tonight and then jumped into bed and made love.

When Dani showed up the next night she could believe what she saw. The whole apartment was covered in candles and Frank and Marie were naked. They told Dani to strip before dinner. Dani was almost having second thoughts with this; she didn't expect to be swooned by both of them, since she was just looking for a roll in the hay. She quickly stripped naked and then was kissed by both Frank and Marie, she almost melted at Frank's kiss. She didn't think that Frank would be that good of a kisser. Her knees went weak and almost gave out on her.

They had a nice dinner. They put Dani in the middle with Marie and Frank on either side of her. While eating they would eat one handed and then idly caress Dani. She loved every minute of it, though she was caught off guard when she had a finger from Frank and Marie in her pussy at the same time. She couldn't believe that they were both starting now before they even got to the bed. They kept going 'til Dani screamed in a powerful Orgasm.

After Dani had her Orgasm, Frank picked her up and took her to the bed. Marie wiped her down with a washcloth and then started kissing her. Dani loved having Marie's tongue in her mouth and almost lost coherent thought when Frank went down on her. His tongue was like a cattle prod the way he sent electric shocks thru her body. Dani almost jumped out of bed when his tongue entered deep inside her.

Dani was screaming so loud that Marie straddled her face and stuffed her wet pussy on to her mouth. Dani grabbed her by the hips and just started licking and sucking like crazy. She never had it this good before. Frank was going to town on her and was sucking her hard. She was Cumming and Cumming and Cumming. Her moaning was making Marie hot and wet and even was making her ready to cum.

After Frank let up on Dani, Mari laid next to her with Frank on the other side. Dani was in heaven, and told Frank that NOONE has ever gone down on her that good and probably never will again. Frank just smiled and said the night isn't over yet. She wasn't sure if she should be happy or worried. Next thing she knew Marie was sucking on her clit and she had Frank's hard cock pointing at her face. She couldn't believe how big it was and that she was going to suck it.

Dani never expected in her wildest, and sometimes kinky, dreams that a threesome with Marie would be this intense. She has had feelings of lust for Marie for quite sometime, but she knew she was hooked on Frank. She was so glad she got to experience them both. After everything that has happened so far she was starting to think she was falling for Frank as well. She could get used to being in bed with these two on a regular basis.

Dani was so out of it trying to figure out who was doing what to her, she didn't notice Marie and Frank switching and Frank getting between her legs. She noticed soon as Frank pushed his thick cock into her pussy. She screamed in pleasure saying that it felt like she was being ripped in half. She placed both legs around franks waist and pulled him hard into her. It felt like she could feel Frank pushing into her stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.