Discovering Human Anatomy 101 - Cover

Discovering Human Anatomy 101

Copyright© 2004 by GodAreis

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A guy meets this attractive funny woman at work before College. They become good friends and move in together. He has trouble in his Anatomy class and she offers a unique way of helping him remember anatomy where a book doesn't go. Problem is the exam might be a little distracting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Frank was very impressed with how Marie helped him learn the new material and that he got a good grade on the test that even surprised the teacher. Frank counted himself very lucky to have a friend like Marie. He just wished he could show his true feelings to Marie about her help and her friendship. Frank thought out a way and decided to make it happen.

The following week after the exam, they had to study for the next one. This test was on Male anatomy, so Frank called in sick to work and gave the keys to Marie so she could drive to work. Marie was worried cause Frank looked fine and knew they had an exam to work on after work. She went to work and said she would call when she could and check up on him periodically. Frank said he would be fine, he just didn't feel up to work.

Frank was glad to see that Marie cared about him so much to worry about him the way she did. Marie called three times while at work. She called when she got there, during a break, and before she was on her way home. Frank knowing what her work schedule was and how long it take to get home quickly got ready for her return. He made sure to write on his body the way Marie did the week before. He also left a note like she did:

Dear Marie,

Thank you for calling and checking up on me. Please will you make some hot tea for me when you get home and bring it to me? I might be asleep, but don't worry and please wake me.

Love,
Frank

Marie got home from work and saw the note on the kitchen counter. She quickly made the tea for Frank. When the tea was done she also made a cup for her. She lightly knocked on the door to Frank's room to see if he was awake. Frank didn't answer cause he was trying to play dead. Marie walked into the room and noticed that Frank looked asleep and was under the covers. She lightly tapped on his shoulder and Frank slowly woke up.

Marie placed the two mugs on the nightstand and asked how Frank was feeling. Frank said he was fine but had a surprise for her. He quickly threw the covers off and was pitch naked. Marie's mouth dropped open and her eyes glazed over in lust. Frank might be tall and skinny, but he was hung well. Marie asked what this was about.

Frank loved the reaction he got from her and explained that this was payback for the help she gave him, since this exam was on male anatomy. Marie had an image coming across her mind of jumping him right then and there. Frank got hard just from seeing the lustful look on her face.

Marie quickly stripped out of her clothes and asked Frank if same rules apply from when she was the model, which Frank said yes (after gulping loudly). Marie started by gently rubbing his cock with her fingernails and loved seeing it get harder. She was dumbstruck from seeing Frank being so skinny but being so large.

Frank was saying the anatomical terms for the parts she was touching while Marie said the slang first. Marie was fighting herself from dropping down on Frank; she really wanted to make love to him. Frank saw the look in her eyes and told her to do what she felt she needed to do. That was all Marie wanted to hear.

Marie kissed the top of Frank's lips and slowly kissed him hard and deep. Frank was surprised by the passion and lust coming from Marie all he could was moan. She was getting wet just from his moans of approval. She slowly worked her tongue's way in to his mouth and they French-kissed like true lovers. Frank pulled Marie on top of him and held her tight against him. He loved feeling her firm but soft breasts against him. She was the perfect beauty in his eyes. He couldn't remember ever seeing anyone look as beautiful as her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.