Spare the Rod - Cover

Spare the Rod

by PhoenixKiwi

Copyright© 2004 by PhoenixKiwi

Incest Sex Story: A story in my usual format - Mother and Son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Water Sports   .

Chapter 1

As I passed through the kitchen where Mom was standing at the sink preparing vegetables she flicked the water on her hands at me and giggled. I swatted her on the bum in retaliation and warned her,

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood or else I might have smacked your behind properly!"

"You wouldn't dare." She retaliated as she flicked more water at me.

I grabbed her wrist with one hand and pulled her towards me as I spun a chair and sat down, pushing her face down over my knee. I flipped the back of her dress up and gave her white cotton panty clad cheeks three or four firm smacks as she lay there, unprotesting.

Mom wasn't a small woman and she had ample buttocks that filled her chaste panties in a most becoming way. They weren't particularly 'sexy' but the fact that they were my mothers and forbidden made the view and the feeling of her lying over my lap highly exciting. I just sat there with my hand resting on one cheek enjoying the feel of it and the sight that was presented to me. The panties were totally opaque and there was not hint of being able to see bare flesh through the material but there was a distinct bulge at the junction of her thighs and my imagination was picturing her pussy that was causing this bulge.

We remained unmoving for some short time before I felt Mom's whole body quivering and I immediately thought she was crying.

"I'm sorry Mom! I didn't mean to hurt you! I thought we were just fooling around." I was quick to try to reassure Mom and when she replied I realised that she was in fact laughing not weeping.

"It's all right Son. I was just thinking what sort of a picture we presented and how we would explain it to your Father if he came in right now." I joined her in a short embarrassed laugh and heard her add,

"I think you'd better let me up now, Dear."

I pulled her dress down to cover her behind and helped her back to her feet as she said,

"I'll go and finish putting tea on while you go and freshen up or whatever." And she bent down and kissed me before going back to the sink.

I eased my erection into a more comfortable position and headed to the bathroom and wanked myself off before tea. While doing this I wondered, because of the 'Whatever', if Mom had guessed that this is what I would do but this thought didn't stop me and soon great spurts of cum were gushing, almost painfully, from the eye of my prick.

When I thought about the whole episode, after I had cooled down, it began to dawn on me that my mother had maybe enjoyed the whole thing and that perhaps today's happenings weren't the end of it. I had great difficulty in getting the picture of Mom's behind out of my mind and I went to sleep after masturbating again to a fantasy of her.

Next day when I arrived home I decided to test my theory about Mom's participation and, after I had given her a "Hello' kiss and hug, I stood close to her and chatted while letting my hand rest, in what could be taken as innocently, against her bum. Mom made no protest or attempt to move from my touch and it almost seemed to me that she pressed softly back against my cupped hand. My cock was rapidly expanding as I tried to decipher what all this meant.

Finally I moved away and intended going to my room but Mom again flipped water at me and, this time, she immediately took off, with me in hot pursuit. Mom allowed me to catch her in the lounge and we finished on the settee with her once again face down over my knee. When I lifted her dress I discovered that the innocent white panties were gone, replaced by a silky pale yellow pair that clung much more seductively to her, outlining each cheek and the split between them. I smacked each cheek about three times and then, even through her panties, I could make out the reddish hue that this brought to her skin. I then openly stroked and squeezed each buttock as Mom lay there making no effort to move and in fact it was almost as if she was purring with pleasure. My cock was, by now, rock hard and was digging, almost painfully, into Mom's tummy and she must have been aware of my condition but she also made no attempt to get away from my hard on either.

Reluctantly I pulled her dress back down and helped her up. Mom looked disappointed that it was all over but made no comment, just kissed me thoroughly, including running her tongue over my closed lips, before returning to the kitchen leaving me to repeat yesterday's exercise in the bathroom.

The next day I didn't muck around. I grabbed Mom's hand when I came in and led her to the lounge and, with hardly a word having been spoken, I quickly had her on my lap with her skirt up revealing lacy black panties. I had already decided to keep increasing the stakes and this time I wasn't content with smacking her through her panties so I slipped my fingers under the waistband at the back and pulled her panties down below her bum. Pink bare flesh wobbled gently under my avid gaze and my erection was so hard and excited that it was painful. Mom at first jumped a little and I thought she was going to protest and end our little game but she subsided back to stillness and I could feel her trembling with what I assumed was anticipation of the first smack, which I duly delivered.

God it was great to see her plump little cheek quiver under the force of my hand and then to watch the redness spread outlining the shape of my hand. I gave her the usual six smacks and then gently petted her, stroking each buttock in turn, revelling in the feel of naked, forbidden flesh. Eventually I commenced sliding my fingertips along the split as I stroked, finally coming to rest touching her butt-hole where I softly pressed and ran my finger in small circles.

Mom was not moving until I started this but as I stroked her arsehole she began to move softly and rhythmically against my hard-on and I knew that this time I was going to erupt all over the inside of my shorts. I don't what prompted me to do it but for some reason I pressed quite hard with my finger tip and my finger slid into Mom's anus up to almost the second knuckle. She seemed to like this and arched herself against my cock causing me to climax and Mom much have been aware of what was happening as she kept pressed hard against me until it was all over. When Mom was back on her feet she again kissed me before leaving and, this time, I opened my mouth and allowed her questing tongue to enter as I probed with mine and we sucked and licked and explored for what seemed a long time before breaking off our kiss and pulling apart. Mom was decidedly blushing and short of breath when she left me.

My next homecoming was to an empty kitchen and I was highly disappointed to think that Mom was out so it was with a lot of pleasure that I answered her call when I went upstairs.

"I'm in here, Johnny." Mom called from her bedroom, "I'm just getting changed as your Father is bringing home his new boss and his wife for dinner. Are you going to join us?"

I entered her room as she said this and found her sitting in front of her mirror, in a petticoat, brushing her hair. I stood behind her and took the brush from her and began to stroke her hair with it as I replied to her question.

"No. I think I might just duck out and grab a couple of burgers and have them in my room and chill out to some music. How long before they get here?"

"About ten minutes if they are on time."

"We'll have to be quick then!" I said as I put down the hairbrush and pulled Mom to her feet and then pushed her facedown onto the bed.

"No! No! Not today! We haven't got time!" Mom protested but I ignored her and pulled up her slip revealing that that was all she was wearing. As I gave her the usual treatment her legs slowly spread and I could smell a highly exciting odour coming from between them and, after only a couple of caresses, I pressed my hand down between her thighs and cupped her privates. I could feel heat coming from her flesh and it seemed to be getting quite distinctly moist 'down there' indicating that Mom was getting quite excited.

The slamming of a car door caused Mom a lot of panic. I bet she has never put a dress on as quickly at any time previously and I would also bet that she has never entertained anyone all but naked under her dress before. Sitting on the edge of my bed thinking about things I concluded that Mom liked and needed to be dominated and that I should be able to use this knowledge to my advantage.


Chapter 2

Later that evening I went downstairs and said hello to everyone before ducking down the street to pick up some fast food. Dad's new boss and his wife seemed to be very pleasant people, and they all appeared to be enjoying their evening together. I gave Mom a very knowing smirk as I left and had the pleasure of seeing her blush guiltily. I guess that her lack of underwear was embarrassing.

After I had been home for long enough to 'chow down' I heard someone coming upstairs and thought I recognised the sound of my mother. I peeped out, and sure enough I caught a glimpse of her entering the upstairs bathroom. I crept down the hall and pushed the door open and entered after her, giving her something of a fright. Mom barely stifled a squeal and whispered loudly,

"What are you doing? If someone should catch you in here! " She had been standing looking at herself in the mirror and was now quite flustered.

"We never got time for our kiss earlier, and I'm here for it now." I moved towards Mom and she tried to back away.

"Don't be so silly. I came up for a quick pee and I have to get back to our guests. Please go away and leave me in peace." Mom beseeched me, looking quite nervous.

"Don't worry. They will be so busy chatting they won't miss you and, even if they do, will they come looking for you? Never." I was now grasping Mom by her shoulders and I pulled her towards me and sought her lips with mine. Initially Mom tried to turn her face away, but then she gave in and kissed me back, opening her mouth and probing with her tongue as I did the same. The sensation of our tongues rubbing together and our saliva mingling was very, very erotic, and I thought that I could possibly even climax just kissing and fondling.

I had Mom hard against me and I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest and I was aware that her nipples were hardening and digging into me. I remembered that all she had on was a slip under her dress, and I let my hands slide down and lift the back of her dress to waist level, allowing me to see her bare arse reflected in the mirror behind her.

"God but you've got a great backside!" I pulled my face from hers for long enough to blurt this out but the rest of me kept pressed hard against her, allowing me to feel her excitement through her breasts, and for Mom to have no doubt about my arousal, from the hardness of my erection.

"You! Now you've had your kiss so please leave and let me go to the toilet." Mom was looking desperate and I was sure that her need to urinate was acute.

"No! I'm going to stay and watch. I've always wanted to see a woman pissing and now seems as good a time as any." I showed no inclination to leave and Mom began to get even more frantic.

"Oh please. Don't do this to me. I've got to go desperately. We'll talk about this later." I ignored her pleas and eventually she lowered the toilet seat and sat down, taking care to keep her dress draped down over her knees.

I moved round in front of her and dropped to my knees and grasped the hem of her dress and lifted it up above her waist level. Mom's slightly rounded tummy was revealed to me along with a large bush of dark hair disappearing into the junction of her thighs, which she was keeping pressed close together.

"Open your legs!" I said but, since Mom took no notice, I decided I needed to be more dominant, so: "SPREAD YOUR KNEES, I SAID!"

This had the desired effect and Mom's legs slowly spread and revealed her privates to me. Mom was decidedly flushed by this time and I could see that her nipples were trying to push through the front of her dress - she was at least as excited as I was. I was not very familiar with female genitals as most of my previous sexual encounters had taken place at night in motor vehicles with mainly lots of fumbling and frustration usually being involved, but even to my inexperienced eyes Mom's bits and pieces looked swollen and heated and I could definitely smell a most arousing odour coming from her.

With her legs spread wide I was getting a good view of her pussy and I marvelled at how different it looked to what I had imagined. The lips seemed very large and were spread apart as if they had opened up to let the fleshy red folds inside poke out. Everything looked wet and slippery and when Mom groaned that she couldn't hold on any longer and a strong yellow jet began to spray from her, the lips seemed to open up even further. The water in the bottom of the toilet seemed to boil from the force of Mom's stream and from the look on her face pissing was a great and pleasurable relief for her.

If I had my face any closer to the action I would have been covered in urine and I had an almost overwhelming urge to taste Mom's piss but I made do with placing one hand into the stream and letting it flow over me as I slowly lifted my hand and began to run my fingers back and forth over my mother's vagina. As I did this Mom groaned softly and then, I think, to both our disappointments the solid stream slowly waned to a trickle and then died off all together.

For some time we both remained as we were with my fumbling fingers being the only moving things until Mom sort of shook herself and said,

"God! How did you make me do that? I've got to get back. I suppose you'd like to grab some toilet paper and wipe me dry, wouldn't you."

That was a question that definitely didn't need answering and I quickly grabbed a wad of paper from the roll and wiped everything dry before running my first two fingers one more time along between her lips and then for the first time I found the entrance to her vagina and gently pushed inside.

"No! No! Don't start that! I've got to go." Mom was panicky and she clutched my wrist and pulled my hand from her. I sat back on my heels and looked deep into her eyes as I pushed my fingers into my mouth and sucked on them. Mom blushed brightly and stood up and pulled her dress down and straightened it before almost running from the bathroom.

I returned to my room and sat on the edge of my bed and jerked off into the hand towel I kept for the purpose, fantasying about what I'd like to do to my Mother.

Shortly after I had calmed down I heard the sound of car doors slamming and a car departing and I deciphered this to mean that they had all gone to the city to go 'clubbing'. A knock on my door completely startled me and I was surprised when Mom pushed it open and poked her head in.

"The visitors have gone clubbing with your father but I claimed a headache and stayed home." I was right, clubbing was involved, "I don't think your father will be home tonight as he intends drinking and has decided to sleep on the couch at his office. Goodnight." Mom closed the door and I heard her go to her bedroom.


Chapter 3

I gave Mom a few minutes and then, after stripping down to just my shorts, I followed her to her bedroom. When I pushed the door open and entered it was to find Mom sitting at her dressing table in just her slip again, her dress lying on the bed, cleaning the makeup from her face. I moved closer and stood behind her then removed the clip from her hair and let it cascade down. Mom had long black hair that she mostly wore 'up' and she was extremely proud of it and spent lots of time caring for it.

In reaching out to pick up a hairbrush I made sure to press my erection into Mom's back and I know she must have felt it but she gave no indication. With long slow strokes I began to groom Mom's pride and joy and she soon stopped what she was doing and just sat, with her eyes almost closed, revelling in and enjoying the attention. It felt real good to me as well, having her locks sliding sensually through my fingers and it soon turned to a pre-sexual caress.

Mom had slumped slightly and as a result her slip was now loose around the top and gaped open allowing me to look down on her bare breasts and this view and what I could see reflected in the mirror, nipples pushing out the front of her bodice and eyes that were drooping down so far that only a narrow slit remained, convinced me that Mom was becoming at least as excited as me. I also saw that her knees had fallen apart and she was making no effort to close them, which convinced me to progress further.

Replacing the brush back onto the dresser I flipped the top open on Mom's container of skin cream and scooped some up and began to gently massage it onto her face, first with just one hand and then with both. It was more as if I was petting her than massaging in cream and Mom didn't move, just sat completely still and allowed me to continue. I stroked her for long after I had covered her face and eventually moved down below her chin and began on her neck and throat. I was using only one hand by this time as I was utilising the other to flip the shoulder straps of Mom's slip down.

I was sure that she would have stopped me doing this but she made no effort to prevent me or to replace the straps, just allowed the front to fall free, exposing her breasts to my gaze in the mirror. Mom was obviously no young girl and of course her breasts drooped a little but they were surprisingly firm and upstanding, much more so than I had expected and they were slightly bigger in real life than they appeared when clothed. Extremely white and almost translucent looking, you could clearly see the network of fine blue veins under the skin and they were more the breasts of a young girl than those of a wife and mother. The nipples were a different proposition, however, as they were very dark coloured and were enormous, both in length and in diameter and looked 'used'. They were about half the length of my little finger and were even thicker than my thumb and when I cupped one breast in my palm and grasped the nipple between finger and thumb it was to find that it was really firm.

Giving up on the neck massaging I grabbed mom's other breast as well and gently squeezed and massaged them both and played with her nipples with my fingers as I kissed and licked the side of her throat. Her nipples were like pebbles and each pinch of them brought a re-action from Mom who was obviously getting more and more turned on from my play. Looking at Mom in the mirror revealed that she getting quite decidedly red, the blush rising up from the top of her breasts and her knees were spread wide and if I'd been in front of her I would have had no trouble looking up her skirt to her pussy.

Releasing m grasp of her breasts I slipped my hand into her armpits and lifted Mom to her feet as I whispered in her ear,

"I think it's time!" and I turned and lowered her face down on her bed. I lifted the back of her slip up to her waist leaving Mom with just a band of bunched clothing round her waist and completely bare elsewhere. I sat on the bed beside her and began to gently and rhythmically slap her buttocks in turn. No slap was hard enough to sting but the constant slapping quickly reddened her bum and it started to look quite heated. Mom just lay there, unmoving, enjoying the sensation, she definitely loved to be dominated and 'chastised'.

Eventually I stopped and just sat there looking down at Mom and enjoying the lewd picture I was seeing. I began to once again stroke her bum, a most pleasurable action for me, and then began to slide my fingers up and down her crack before once again pushing my finger into her anus, this time a lot deeper. Mom shuddered in pleasure and groaned happily. When I withdrew my finger she sort of lifted herself to follow it and I knew she wanted it left inside her but I had other intentions.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.