Obsession - Cover

Obsession

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Lynn is forced to choose between family and home and the erotic fantasies come true of her new lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Lynn awoke the next morning to the smell of coffee. Denise had explored the kitchen and fixed bacon and eggs.

"Feeling better?" asked Denise as they ate breakfast at the kitchen table.

"Yes... I guess. At least I don't feel like driving my car into the ocean any more."

The lovely blonde smiled.

"Would you like me to help you pack?"

"No thanks. I'm just going to get some of my clothes together. I..." Lynn looked over at Denise realizing for the first time she had no where to go.

"I booked a room for you at the Ramada. My treat."

"Oh Denise, you've done so much already, I couldn't..."

"Hey, we girls have got to look out for each other. Besides, it's not a problem, I'm rich, remember?"

They both laughed and, at last, Lynn felt as if she might be able to put her life back together after all. They finished breakfast and shared the dishes, Lynn washing while Denise dried.

"Now call me to let me know how you are, OK?" said the blue eyed beauty as she picked up her purse and headed for the door.

"I will... Denise?"

The blonde turned back to Lynn.

"You're the most wonderful friend I've ever had."

Tears glistened in Denise's eyes but she simply smiled, quickly turned and walked out the door, not wishing to reveal whose heart was aching now.

Lynn busied herself packing clothes and some toiletries. With overnight bag in hand, she turned to look at the living room a final time before leaving. Would she ever see it again she wondered. She considered the many years she and Gary has shared here, almost their entire married life. Paul had been born while they lived here and had never known another home. Was it all lost? With a sigh she turned to leave.

He stood in the open front doorway. Her surprise was complete but ecstatic.

"Paul!"

He closed the door and walked into the room, standing only a couple of feet from her.

"I've come to apologize," he said.

"No, Paul. I'm the one who needs to apologize."

"You tried doing that a couple of nights ago. I talked with Dad last night. I know you told him about everything... except us."

"I just couldn't. It would not only affect the way he feels about me, it might also affect how he feels about you as well."

"I know. He's still upset and said a lot of the same things about you to me that I said to you. I began to realize we were looking at this from only our own point of view."

"I wasn't trying to make excu..."

"I know," he said, "but when something goes wrong in a marriage there is usually enough blame to go around. I told Dad that. I don't know whether he's ready to accept it or not, but I am."

"What do you mean, Paul?"

"Just that your making love to me was the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me."

"Paul..."

"No, let me finish. I've had time to think this through and I want you to know. I've always loved you as a mother, but that night on the boat, there was something more, even more than the sex. It's why I just had to see that mysterious woman again, why I waited in the parking lot. And then when we stood there in the parking lot and I touched you and felt you respond..."

"Paul, please..."

"It was wonderful, Mom. You are the most desirable woman I have ever known. I realized last night that I don't want to give you up."

"Honey, I'll always..."

"No you don't understand. I don't want to give you up as a lover."

Lynn's mouth dropped open.

"Paul, what are you saying?"

"That I want you and that you want me."

"Paul, that's ridicu..."

His quick movement caught her completely off guard. His arms were around her, his mouth pressed to hers.

"Paul!!!!!!" she sputtered.

"Don't fight it Mom. It happened before, it can happen again. You love me Mom and I love you!"

"Yes but..."

Her response was smothered by another kiss, this one more powerful, his tongue wanting entry into her mouth. She resisted.

"Paul, we can't..."

"Yes we can!" he said, one hand on her hip pulling her closer while the other sought her breast.

"Face it Mom. Dad's not enough man for you. I am! I heard the way you screamed when you came."

"But..."

"You wanted it and you wanted it from me , the same way I want it from you now."

"But..."

Again his lips found hers as his hand ripped her blouse open.

"Paul, no you musn'..."

He pulled her hands behind her and held both wrists with one hand while his other hand lifted her skirt.

"We can't do this Paul. Please don't..."

His mouth was again all over hers. Lynn was fighting but her body was again beginning to betray her. His hand felt her panties.

"You're wet Mom, wet for me!"

"Paul, we shouldn't..." but this time her mouth opened to accept his tongue. She sucked the sweetness from his mouth and he reciprocated as his fingers invaded her panties and found her soaking nest.

"My God Paul, do you realize what you're do... ?"

He felt her hands go lax and released them, his free hand again cupping and squeezing her breast. She slipped out of her shoes as he backed her against the wall. He took her bra in both hands ripping it from her and discarding it with the remains of her blouse. He began quickly undressing as Lynn in disbelief wiggled out of her skirt. Paul now stood nude before her. Lynn took his penis in her hands, shivering with expectation, her mind a blur of sensual images, her body raging with need.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.