Obsession - Cover

Obsession

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lynn is forced to choose between family and home and the erotic fantasies come true of her new lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

A few mornings later found Lynn again agonizing over her dilemma. Now she had not only committed adultery, but incest as well. She realized that although Gary had said nothing, he had to suspect something was going on. After all, she had hardly been out at night in their entire marriage and now lately, she was spending at least one or two nights a week at Peter's boat. She felt her marriage beginning to slip away. She still cared very much for Gary but was no longer sure she loved him. Yet, he deserved better than to be cheated upon.

She was running options over in her mind for the hundredth time when the phone rang.

"The boat. Tonight at eight," the now familiar voice directed.

"Peter, I can't do this any more."

"You not only can, you will."

Even on the phone, the power of his voice was almost overwhelming.

"Peter, I don't want to disappoint you, but..."

"Then don't! Tonight. Eight O'clock."

"What makes you so sure I'll come?" she asked.

"Because I know you Lynn. Perhaps better than anyone else. Certainly better than your husband. I know what you want, what you need. You'll come because you can't stay away. You're like a moth drawn to a flame. You know I'll have something special planned for you and you know it will involve mind blowing sex. I have what you want. You'll be here."

"No... Peter, I just can't..."

"TONIGHT LYNN! EIGHT O'CLOCK!"

The voice was not loud but strong and commanding. There was again the click from the other end indicating he had hung up.

For the rest of the day Lynn struggled with herself. Her rational self told her this insanity had to stop. She was putting her marriage and her family in jeopardy. Ignore the call! Stay home with Gary! She busied herself with housework until Gary got home, they had dinner, then went into the living room to watch TV. The phone rang which Gary answered. She could tell by the laughter and good natured ribbing that it was Paul on the other end. The longer the father and son talked, the more vivid the images and sounds became in her mind of what had taken place only a few nights previously on "The Tempest". She felt the wetness permeate her panties as the feel of Paul's arms around her and his penis penetrating her were still fresh and, she hated to admit it, exciting. As the phone conversation continued Lynn felt her breathing become heavier and her heart pounding in her chest. She again experienced, in her mind, the sounds of his orgasmic moans, the smell of his freshly washed skin and the feel of his hot semen squirting deep inside her.

She could stand it no longer. The urges were again beginning to dominate her thoughts and actions. She arose to hurry from the room.

"Hey, it's Paul. Don't you want to talk with him?"

"Tell him I'll talk with him in a day or so. I just remembered, I promised Linda Warner I would come over and help with that charity fund raiser rehearsal tonight."

She hoped the story sounded plausible. At this point she wasn't sure she cared. She was burning up. Her nest was on fire.She had to have what Peter could give her and right now she would do almost anything to get it. She hurried upstairs to dress.


Lynn boarded the boat and, finding no one topside, she went below and softly knocked on the cabin door.

"Come in," wafted Peter's voice from inside.

As the door opened Lynn faced Peter and perhaps the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Her long blonde hair complemented the intense blue eyes and the soft and balanced facial features which give Caucasians their beauty. Her twenty-five year old body, although covered by a beautiful gown, was obviously that of a centerfold, her breasts magnificent and firm, waist an hourglass and legs curvaceous and flowing to trim ankles and small feet snuggled in golden spike heels.

"Ah, Lynn, glad you could make it," he smiled confidently, knowing she could not resist his offer. "There is someone I want you to meet. Denise, this is Lynn Downing. You can see for yourself how beautiful she is, but her body is also an intense source of endless pleasures."

Lynn felt embarrassed, but she was sure she detected pain in the beautiful blonde's eyes.

"Lynn, I want you to meet Denise... my wife!"

"Your... ?" Lynn stammered. She had no idea Peter was married. He wore no ring and never mentioned it.

"Yes," he continued, "Denise, you see, is not only lovely, she also has some very special charms. Denise," he said smiling, "why don't you show Lynn just how special you are."

Again Lynn detected anguish in the eyes of the beautiful wife as she unhooked her dress and let it fall. The shimmering hose and ebony garter belt accentuated the black thong and bra which barely contained the luscious breasts. But Lynn's attention was drawn and held to the bulge in the blonde's panties. Lynn was spellbound as Denise slipped the thong downward revealing a fully developed, semi erect penis, underneath which, was a normal female vagina.

"Denise is gifted to have been equipped with the means to pleasure both men and women," smiled Peter.

The woman immediately pulled her thong back into place and, Lynn could tell, was fighting back tears.

"Today is Denise's birthday," he began, "twenty-five today. I thought all week about what to get her. Since she, like you Lynn, has very special needs, I finally hit upon the answer. I would give her you. You are both highly sexually charged, yet pine for an emotional relationship as well. So... Happy Birthday darling," Peter intoned, kissing his wife on the cheek and nodding toward Lynn, "she's all yours!"

Lynn stood still as Peter prodded the blonde a bit. Denise walked to Lynn, gently ran her fingers thorough the black hair, then Lynn felt the blonde's arms enfold her and suddenly their lips met. Lynn's heart raced as while the lips she tasted were tender, sweet and soft, the kiss itself was strong and powerful possessing the best qualities of the kisses of both a woman and man. Lynn's eyes closed as her mouth opened in surrender and she was dumbfounded to realize she wasn't sure whether she was kissing man or woman. Their tongues touched and once again there was the incredible softness yet strength as Denise's tongue pressed its way into Lynn's mouth, taking the Black woman's breath away. The arms pulled her closer and Lynn felt the penis, now almost erect, against her as it stretched the beautiful blonde's panties to their maximum.

"We want to be alone," Denise said to Peter.

There was a surprised look on the husband's face.

"Hmmmm, you've never asked to be alone before. Besides, you know how much I like to watch and then participate."

"You're right, I've never asked before, but I'm asking now. You said she's for my birthday. Surely this one time..."

"Of course, my dear," he said, smiling, stopping to kiss first Lynn, then Denise and walking to the door.

"Happy Birthday!" came his ironic wish and with that he was gone.

Denise walked over and closed and locked the door. She turned to Lynn.

"I'm sorry," she said, referring to her kissing Lynn, "he expected that."

"Please don't apologize," responded the Black housewife, "I enjoyed it."

"Did you? Did the freak excite you?"asked the blonde, hostility beginning to build.

"Excite me? Yes. Because you're a freak? No. I simply enjoyed kissing a woman whose lips were both tender and strong."

"Look, you don't have to do this," said Denise sitting in a chair. "We can just talk for a while and then make up some story for Peter."

"Why? Why would you do that for me?" asked Lynn, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Lynn we both have special sexual needs. Neither of us would be here if we didn't. And while I like being dominant with a woman, I don't want to simply take it from her. I want her to want me to take it."

Lynn was impressed with the sensitivity Denise was showing to a stranger, yet Lynn also realized she was drawn to the beautiful blonde. Was it purely a sexual attraction, a fascination with her physiology or something more?

"And if she has fantasies of being raped?"

"I have no problem in playing sexual games. I love to play them myself. Being raped in a game of fantasy is one thing, actually being assaulted and abused is quite another."

"I like being dominated," Lynn said, not sure why she was so willing to open herself to this woman.

"I know, I felt you surrender when I kissed you. We all have needs Lynn. Yours is to be submissive, mine is to be dominant, especially of a woman, but the truth is we are both looking for something more."

"What do you mean?"

"I noticed your wedding band. Your marriage is not a happy one. That is obvious. There may be many reasons, but Peter could not have seduced you or, at least, could not have kept you coming back if your relationship with your husband was all it should be."

Lynn was a bit astonished at the observational and intuitive deductions of the woman seated across from her. This was no stereotypic dumb blonde.

"And," continued Denise, "I too need more than what I have become."

"Which is?" asked Lynn.

Peter and I have been married almost four years. He seduced me, much as I am sure he seduced you. I thought he truly loved me. I have come to realize he married me for only one reason. I am his sexual freak, his sideshow. He married me only for the bizarre pleasures I bring him and his friends. Do I enjoy the sex? Yes, without a doubt, but I see signs that Peter is tiring of me, that my "freak appeal" had waned. You aren't his first you know. In the four years we have been married he has taken nine women as his mistress. You are the tenth. He seduces them, uses them for his own amusement and then discards them when they no longer amuse him. He would have dumped me long ago if it were not for my... uniqueness. Even so, I feel he will soon divorce me. He is not a cruel man. He recently purchased a large house in Bimini for me and established a six figure bank account in my name. He said they were simply gifts, but I know he is establishing them to be my part of the divorce settlement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.