Obsession - Cover

Obsession

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lynn is forced to choose between family and home and the erotic fantasies come true of her new lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"The boat. Tonight. Nine O'clock. Dress like a whore."

"Peter, I..."

But there was a telltale click from the other end and the voice was already gone.

Lynn had told herself she had to break it off, end this madness, yet the sound of Peter's voice had instantly destroyed her resolve. She wanted the secure, comfortable, loving life with Gary, yet Peter had opened the Pandora's box and Lynn felt her heart beating wildly in anticipation of being with him and the immense sensuality he awakened in her.

The rest of the afternoon she spent deciding on a story to tell Gary and shopping for what she would wear. She wanted to wear something especially revealing for Peter, but at the same time, did not want to arouse suspicions in Gary. She finally decided to take the outfit she had purchased in a bag and change at the marina. She had splurged, using grocery money for the outfit which, she had to admit, was more fitting for a twenty-five year old hooker than a thirty nine year old housewife, but she needed Peter desperately and wanted just as desperately to please him. She marveled inwardly at how her entire world had changed since meeting the sexy and dominant White man. She had gone, virtually overnight, from sedate and humdrum housewife to Peter''s Black... woman? bitch? whore? She didn't care. He wanted her and she wanted him and that was all that mattered. She was sure now that only he could provide what she needed. Only he could satisfy her. Only he could possess her. And she would give him anything he wanted in return.


" Now don't wait up. After the aerobics class a few of us girls are going over to Susan's for coffee and a gab session. It may be late," she said as she picked up the gym bag which actually contained the outfit she planned to wear tonight and kissed her husband good bye.

"Oh, I'll be fine. I think there's a good spooky movie on the late show."

"See you later," she said over her shoulder, hurrying out the door trying to act casual.

She hated lying to Gary. He didn't deserve to be lied to, but considering what she planned on doing on "The Tempest" this evening, a little lie hardly mattered, now did it?

She had to force herself to remain within the speed limit. The last thing she needed now was a speeding ticket and the inevitable questions which would follow. The drive seemed interminable, but at last she pulled into the marina parking lot, found the women's rest room, changed into the outfit and surveyed herself in the mirror over the sink.

Yes, the outfit was almost totally revealing, a black see through shimmering body stocking with no bra or panties. Her nipples were plainly visible and the tight clinging material showed every curve of her breasts, hips and legs. A black leather mini skirt barely hid her nest while the black spike heels added the final touch.

Lynn knew her body complemented such an outfit. Her breasts, while full, were still firm and her hips and legs were almost as curvaceous as any twenty five year old. But would Peter like it? Was it too much? She wanted to show him she could and would be whatever he wanted. Tonight he wanted a whore. She was determined to give him one. Of paramount importance to her, however, was that he wanted her body and she wanted his and that was enough. Too late to worry about it now, she thought, as she glanced at her watch and saw it was almost nine. So with as much confidence as she could muster, she crammed her aerobics outfit into the bag, walked to her car where she left the bag and hurried to her lover.

She fell into his arms and they kissed deeply, her heart racing.

"I like a beautiful woman who can do what she's told," he said stepping back just slightly and admiring the outfit and the body beneath, "especially when she's Black."

Again, for some reason buried within her psyche, Lynn felt the rush of erotic sensualism sweep through her and her sexual juices begin to flow.

"I hope you like it," she said, as coyly as possible considering the only thing on her mind at that moment was to shed the outfit as quickly as possible, spread her legs and get this handsome and virile White man into her.

"Yes, I do. You have dressed very appropriately for what I have planned."

She looked up into his eyes quizzically.

"You said you wanted to experience the new and different and so you shall."

He produced a sleeping mask and placed it on her tightly, blinding her to everything.

"I have a special surprise for you."

Lynn shivered with expectation. This was exactly the kind of mystery and excitement she longed for in her marriage. Excitement she knew she would never have with Gary.

Unbeknown to Lynn, Peter turned out all the lights which left the cabin illuminated by only two small candles. He surveyed the scene and then, satisfied, picked up his cell phone.

"She's waiting for you," was all he said and put down the phone.

"Who... who are you talking to?" she asked, the first trace of apprehension creeping into her voice.

"Your evening's entertainment," he replied.

"Peter, I can't..."

"Of course you can, Lynn. It's what whore's do, especially beautiful Black whores."

Despite her trepidation, her entire body tingled from the infusion of the racial overtone.

"He's nearby so you shouldn't have to wait long."

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Pleasure him."

Her mouth dropped open.

"But..."

"We both know this is exactly the kind of experience you want. Mystery, excitement and a great erotic experience. Satisfy him and yourself. And when you do, I'll see you don't leave here without a great deal more satisfaction."

Still nonplused, but admittedly intrigued, Lynn replied, "But why the blindfold?"

"Patience, Lynn... Ah, I think our guest has arrived."

They heard footsteps on the deck above, then a slight rapping on the cabin door.

"Not a word," Peter commanded to them both as he opened the door and admitted Lynn's mystery man. Peter leaned over and, unbeknown to Lynn, pushed the record button on a small audio recorder sitting on the bedside table.

"Your surprise is here," smiled Peter as Lynn began to feel real discomfort sensing the presence of the other person and knowing she was now on display.

"First, our only rule. Absolutely no talking. This is intended to be a mysterious as well as erotic adventure. Not a single word from either of you or you both will leave this boat immediately."

Peter noted they both shook their heads in agreement.

"Understand," he said in Lynn's ear, you can say no if you want and the young man will leave, but, if you say yes, there is no turning back."

Her pulse beginning to race, Lynn nodded, indicating she understood.

"Then I suggest we give this young man a better look at what he may get."

Lynn felt Peter's hands unzip the skirt and slid it off. Her breath quickened as his hands slowly and sensuously removed the heels and then unfastened her body suit, peeling it from her in a slow motion strip tease. She burned in embarrassment as the material slid from her breasts. She knew her breasts were attractive, yet the thoughts of revealing her body to a total stranger were both exciting and frightening. As the body stocking descended to her waist and then to her nest, Lynn, now a bit frightened by the unknown, wondered if she could actually go through with it.

Her mouth opened, poised to bring this exciting but strange episode to an end.

"Say nothing," she heard Peter command. If you want it to end, simply shake your head in a negative direction."

Lynn was torn. She truly wanted, at that moment to end this, hurry home to her husband and turn her back on what was becoming not only erotic but downright bizarre. Yet, at the same time, she was captivated, enthralled with the overwhelming eroticism of the moment. She fancied the stranger as a White man, eager to ream his Black captive and her body trembled in anticipation.

There was no shake of her head as Peter again began peeling the elastic material from her. She felt his hands roll the material down her legs. Peter then unstrapped and discarded her shoes, she stepped out of the body suit and Lynn Downing stood naked before the two men.

Unbeknown to Lynn because of the blindfold, Peter ran one of the candles closely up and down her body, affording the young man a better view of the body he was anxious to ravish.

"The mask, unfortunately, hides her face which is indeed as lovely as her body. Perhaps another time that also shall be revealed to you. For the moment though," he said turning to Lynn, "I can tell from the bulge in his pants, he likes what he sees."

Peter motioned to the other man.

"You may want to get a bit more comfortable, yourself."

As the man's clothes were shed, Peter continued.

"A bit of background. The two of you shall never know the identity of the other, but I don't mind revealing a bit of information to heighten the anticipation."

"She," he said motioning to Lynn, " is a housewife who has endured a dull and unsatisfying marriage. She yearns for sexual excitement and satisfaction."

Lynn twisted a bit uncomfortably.

"Although a bit inexperienced in the varied arts of carnal pleasure, she is nevertheless innovative and open to experimentation. In a few words, she's a great piece of Black ass."

Lynn wasn't sure whether to be flustered or flattered.

"Her fantasy is to be raped and dominated by a White master."

Now Lynn did twist with unease. She had revealed her intimate fantasies to Peter the other evening between lovemaking sessions, but never with the thought they would be shared with another.

"So, this evening, she shall be your Black slave," said Peter to the man.

Does that mean he's White? wondered Lynn. She fervently wished it to be so. She tried to picture him in her mind.

"Slaves are often bound. Do you wish your slave bound?" Peter asked.

Lynn, of course heard nothing, but the answer was obvious when Peter pulled her arms behind her and secured them, not at the wrists, but pulled back up under her shoulder blades and tightly, if not unduly painfully, bound.

"Don't be shy, come sample the goods," implored Peter.

Lynn heard the padded footsteps and then a hand on her breast. The hand came under her chin, raising her head and a warm and tender mouth closed on hers. Their lips lingered. His kiss was so unlike Peter's which were strong and powerful. These lips were soft and gentle.

The moment was broken by Peter's voice.

"Show him what you have to offer."

Lynn wasn't sure what Peter wanted until she felt him turn her around and bend her over at the waist.

"Spread your legs," Peter commanded.

She obeyed realizing the most intimate and private parts of her body were now spread wide open to the stranger.

"Isn't she nice?" asked Peter. "Have you even seen a body just begging to be taken like hers?

Peter brought her back upright. She again felt the tender lips on hers as young strong arms pulled her gently to him. She felt his strong erection against her. The thoughts of helplessly being taken by a White master were overwhelming. She yearned for him as she knew Peter wanted.

"Time for a decision," said Peter as the arms and body withdrew. " He obviously wants you. If your answer is no, remain standing, if your answer is yes, drop to your knees and open your mouth."

Lynn knew what she should do, but what she wanted at this moment, had to have, was simply overpowering and as she slipped to her knees and opened her mouth, she knew her decision was irrevocable. She didn't care. She was a bound Black slave, about to be taken by her master, and she shivered with fright and a delectable, perverse anticipation.

Lynn felt the hands grasp her behind her head as the penis entered her waiting mouth. She took it as far as possible, feeling his thrust in the back of her throat before he withdrew and began again. Her tongue worked feverishly and she sucked the huge rod, hoping she was affording her master pleasure. Her nest was dripping.

"Let me tell you a little something about your "master", said Peter as the thrusts began to penetrate deeper and Lynn was not sure how much more she could take without gagging.

"He's a twenty year old college student from Freedmont."

The fact that this young man and her son Paul were the same age and attended the same college struck Lynn as fascinating as well as coincidental. It being a fairly small college, she wondered if they might even know each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.