Obsession - Cover

Obsession

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lynn is forced to choose between family and home and the erotic fantasies come true of her new lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

In the weeks which followed, Lynn's obsession grew in scope and intensity. With each tryst with Peter she would share a fantasy or perversion. A few days would pass while Peter made the arrangements and then Lynn would receive location and time, at which, she would live out that fantasy or perversion, usually aboard "The Tempest" but sometimes elsewhere. Sometimes Peter would suggest ideas for Lynn's erotic adventures. All would end with Lynn spreading her legs for Peter who always found new ways to excite her and bring Lynn to more erotic and powerful orgasms.

Lynn's relationship with Gary began to deteriorate. She reviled herself for being unfaithful and lying to her husband, yet found herself uncontrollably attracted to Peter and the sexual pleasures he afforded her. Lynn and Gary began making love less and less frequently, Lynn, almost always the initiator, convinced that her husband could no longer satisfy her -- actually convinced he had never satisfied her -- and, more importantly, that he never would. She did make a final effort, dressing provocatively and meeting him at the door one evening, but he simply kissed her and informed her that he had invited some of his friends over to watch a ball game on TV and asked if she would mind fixing some snacks. Later that night, in bed, she again made advances but while he responded, despite her pleadings for foreplay and originality, it was the usual unsatisfying lovemaking which she had come to abhor.

The following day, Peter called to arrange yet another tryst that evening. She arrived to find Peter in the company of a beautiful redhead. It was obvious he had a threesome in mind so, after some drinks and some playful stripping for Peter, Lynn and the the redhead, Sonia, made love in front of him. Lynn, a bit repulsed at first, was surprised to find the White woman's kisses soft and warm, almost sensuously overwhelming. She found herself responding as the woman's hands and mouth explored her breasts and by the time Sonia scooted between her legs and her mouth met Lynn's labia and then clitoris, Lynn was helpless to resist. Her orgasms came in multiples and it wasn't long before her own mouth and tongue gave Sonia the same intense climaxes she had just experienced. Peter joined them then, enjoying their twin oral delights on his massive phallus before pushing Lynn on her back and burying himself in her while Sonia rode Lynn's mouth to orgasm after orgasm. Throughout the evening they changed positions often, one moment Lynn on her all fours, licking, sucking and kissing Sonia to climax as Peter took her first in anus and then nest. Next Peter and Lynn would engage in the classic sixty nine with Lynn on top while Sonia filled Lynn's rear with finger and tongue while she fingered herself to climax, followed by the three lying in a circle, Peter giving oral delight to Sonia who in turn would perform cunnilingus on Lynn whose mouth was filled with Peter's throbbing penis. Often the three would climax simultaneously, pause only long enough to catch their breath then find a new position to try.

Although all three allowed their sexuality to express itself forcefully and loudly, twice Sonia was momentarily alarmed at Lynn's loud and protracted grunts, groans and screams of sexual release, thinking the beautiful Black must be experiencing a seizure of some kind. Lynn's only reservation of the evening came when Sonia started to excuse herself to visit the bathroom.

"I have to pee," said the redhead, smiling.

"My turn after you," said Lynn.

"Which brings up yet another possibility," smiled Peter pointing for them to return to bed.

Sonia knew instantly what Peter wanted and lay back on the bed, legs spread. Lynn, confused, looked to Peter who motioned for her to join Sonia in sixty nine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.