Obsession - Cover

Obsession

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lynn is forced to choose between family and home and the erotic fantasies come true of her new lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The next few days were torture for Lynn. Arriving home just minutes before her husband the night of her encounter with Peter, she had slipped into bed and pretended to be asleep when Gary arrived. As he slipped into bed beside her and his arms encircled her, her conscience began a nagging which had not allowed her to sleep at all that night. The following day she had shifted back and forth on a course of action. One minute she was determined to tell Gary everything and beg his forgiveness, while the next, she was convinced that telling him could only lead to mistrust and so, her indiscretion would become her secret, while she did everything within her power to become the model, loving wife he deserved. Of one thing she was sure, she would NOT be going back to Peter's boat -- ever.

The latter plan finally won out and so Lynn not only cooked Gary's favorite for dinner the following night, but served it to him in a see through Victoria's Secret negligee she had purchased for the occasion. Gary was more than appreciative, leading her to the bedroom where they made love. His lack of inventiveness and conservative nature in the bedroom quickly brought back the same restlessness and longing which Lynn hoped she could make disappear. When she suggested either oral or anal sex, Gary refused, finding them abnormal and a turn off. So their lovemaking devolved back into lights out, missionary position and three minutes of sex, followed by Gary's orgasm and Lynn's frustration.

On successive nights, Lynn brought up the subject of alternative sexual techniques, saying she had read about them or seen them mentioned on the internet, but Gary would have no part of them and so, once again, Lynn's attempts to put some excitement into their lovemaking were thwarted.

As her loneliness and frustration continued to grow, the lovely Black housewife found herself visiting sex websites on the internet, especially those which dealt with interracial sex. She would download pictures of White men penetrating Black women and masturbate while her mind unwittingly replayed the events of a few nights before, or she would log onto websites featuring stories of interracial encounters, stimulating herself to orgasm as she imagined herself as one of the characters.

But within a few days, the stories and pictures were not enough and her longing returned. She tried busying herself with housework and even volunteered for some charity work at the hospital, but no matter how hard she tried, she could not escape the desires which burned within her.

So, despite her self denigration and against the voice of her conscience, it was only two days later that she found herself driving to Stormy Cove. Her disappointment was intense when Peter was nowhere to be found, but she left a note at the marina:

I MUST SEE YOU

LYNN

Her drive back to town was filled with doubt and second thoughts. Twice she considered returning and tearing up the note, trying to forget Peter, but she knew she could not. He was White and for whatever that meant, she wanted him and what he did to and for her. He was exciting and he was innovative and experienced in using his body to bring pleasure. She had experienced more orgasms in a single evening with Peter than she had with Gary in their entire marriage. Peter took her higher than she ever believed possible. Her body cried out for him. Thoughts of him quickened her pulse and her panties were soaking from the images of him in the mirror driving his White rod into her virgin rear. So she drove home as quickly as possible to await his call.

Two days passed and she heard nothing. Lynn was frantic. Having left the note and committed herself, the images of their tryst began crowding out all other thoughts and her desire to reexperience that first night with Peter grew to unbearable proportions. Her hand rarely left her nest, even while doing housework, but the feeling was hollow and she knew what she needed, had to have. She even found a picture on one of the sex websites that slightly resembled Peter. The man was engaged in anal sex with a beautiful Black woman. Lynn scanned a photo of herself and electronically pasted it over the face of the Black woman producing a picture of her faux Peter splitting her open from behind. But she wanted, needed HIM. Why didn't he call? Had he gotten the message? Had he moved on to other ports and conquests? Did she really matter to him or was she just another interracial trophy to brag about? Why didn't he call? Why didn't he call?

She was miserable. She could think of nothing else. She moved about the house like a zombie, springing to action only when the phone rang, but the few calls which came in were friends or telemarketers. Why didn't he call?

Finally, on the fifth day since leaving the note, she answered the ringing phone only to hear the voice she longed for utter a short cryptic message, "The Crescent Mall, front entrance, 4:00 O'clock today. No panties, no bra."

"Yes! Yes, I'll be there Peter..."

After bathing and changing into a royal purple dress she had altered only yesterday in hopes of wearing it for Peter, Lynn strapped on her highest heels and scribbled a note to Gary that a friend was ill and she was going to spend the evening with her, indicating she wasn't sure when she would return, perhaps late.

She took just a moment to run a brush through her hair again, wanting it to perfect for her lover and inspecting in the mirror the hem of the dress which was now considerably shorter than before and showed a great deal of her lovely legs.

Lynn was a bit uncomfortable as she noticed her breasts sway and her nipples show prominently from under the silky material and, never having gone without panties before, she felt the, at first, embarrassing but then exhilarating coolness of open air touching her labial lips. She was already wet in anticipation of her tryst with Peter, wondering why he would have had her dress this way to meet in so public a place. But all questions were pushed aside as her pulse quickened and she hurried out the door to her erotic rendezvous.

He was sitting on a bench just inside the entrance to the mall. Lynn sat down beside him, unable to show the affection she wished she could. Truth be known, she was aching to fall into his arms, kiss passionately and walk arm in arm through the mall as lovers on a holiday or better yet, honeymooners.

"Did you dress as I asked?" he said quietly.

"Yes," she answered smiling embarrassingly.

"Do you know, "The Silky Lady"?"

"Yes, I 've shopped there once or twice," she replied, wondering why he would mention a women's lingerie shop only a few doors down from where they were sitting.

"Here's what I want you to do," he said quickly outlining what he had in mind for the Black housewife.

Lynn's mouth dropped open in astonishment.

"I can't do that," she whispered emphatically.

"Did you not tell me a few nights ago that you wanted more excitement, more adventure, more eroticism in your love life?"

"Yes, but I..."

"Here is a chance to put some of that excitement in your life, Lynn. If you expect to reap the benefits, you have to be willing to take some chances."

"But what you want..."

"Is for you to take a chance, Lynn. Go get what you want. Life won't come to you. You've been sitting home for nineteen years waiting for your sex life to improve. It hasn't. Now you have an opportunity to start living the kind of life you've dreamed about. You've a beautiful and sensuous woman. Why don't you find out just how sensuous."

"I... I haven't the nerve..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.