Obsession - Cover

Obsession

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Lynn is forced to choose between family and home and the erotic fantasies come true of her new lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Lynn simply could not contain herself any longer. As soon as they were seated at the table, she looked into the eyes of her chosen.

"I made up my mind last night. I want to spend my life with you. I've already told the others."

"I'm thrilled... but surprised. Are you sure?"

"Yes, last night my best friend gave me some very good advice. When I finally took that advice the answer was obvious."

"What advice was that?"

"To think through what was important to me, what I really needed and wanted."

"And what do you want from me Lynn?"

"I want to love you and be loved by you."

"That you have already."

"I want us to go away together somewhere far away where we can make a new life together."

"Yes, we can do that."

"I want you to be strong for me. I want you to take me, even savagely and ruthlessly sometimes. I want you to rape me, to defile me, to make me beg. I want each night to be an erotic adventure. I want you to make me submit to whatever erotic pain and pleasure you can imagine and I want you to make me come again and again until I'm too exhausted to come again"

"I can be all those things for you Lynn."

"I'm sure you can, but there's more."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I want to have your baby."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, very sure."

"Then yes, I will give you the baby we both would like to have."

Lynn 's heart skipped a beat as this was the last hurdle and she wanted to make sure this was absolutely what they both wanted.

"And what do you want from me?" Lynn asked.

"I want a woman to come home to each night who will meet me at the door with open arms. I want your unconditional love and devotion. You will be my woman to do with as I please. I will share you, if I have to, to bring you the eroticism you need, but I demand absolute honesty. I will allow you to go to the bed of others, but not behind my back."

"Agreed," said Lynn.

"And one other thing."

"What's that?" asked the Black woman.

"Take off your panties and give them to me."

"Here? In the restaurant?"

"Yes, here, now!"

Lynn tried to be discreet as she slid the panties down and off. She was at least thankful they were sitting in a corner with a little privacy. She started to hand the panties under the table.

"No, here!" came the command as the hand went across the top of the table awaiting the prize to be delivered.

Lynn held the blue thong above the table as she knew her companion wanted. Two or three other customer's eyes gave her their fascinated attention as she delivered them into the waiting hand.

"Now the bra."

Lynn unsnapped the bra easily but had to work for several seconds to finally maneuver and pull the bra from beneath the blouse and deliver it into the waiting hand. Several customers were now watching and Lynn burned with embarrassment.

"Are you wet?"

"Yes," was Lynn's subservient but excited reply.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes! God, yes!" she whispered urgently.

A twenty dollar bill quickly appeared on the table.

"We've had a change of plans," the waiter was told as he approached to take their order. Lynn's chair was held for her as she arose and a strong arm went around her waist as the two left the restaurant.


As they lay naked together, her nipples turning to stone as first one and then the other was sucked and licked, Lynn ran her hand through her lover's hair. Her orgasms had been the strongest she had experienced yet and her body was screaming for more.

"You know, my friend was wrong about one thing," she said

"Oh, and what was that?"

"She said I would have to sacrifice either love or sex. I've got the best of both."

"Marry me Lynn."

"Yes, I'll marry you Denise," she said as she spread her legs and Denise's erection filled her again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.