Obsession - Cover

Obsession

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Lynn is forced to choose between family and home and the erotic fantasies come true of her new lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The more Lynn sat on her motel bed and pondered her situation, the further away a resolution seemed. She had thought on the ride from her encounter with Gary that a decision would come quickly, but each time she considered the three men who wanted her, and seemingly made her choice, doubts would creep in and the other two would begin to look more attractive to her.

She, at first, had thought Gary would be the obvious choice. After all, he was her husband and the man she had loved since childhood. They had made a life together, had a child together and Gary had assured her he forgave her and wanted to make her happy. Lynn had no doubts as to his sincerity. He had even satisfied her sexually. Although not the lover that either Peter or Paul was, he had shown a willingness, born of love, to try to please her. However, as he had pointed out, Viagra was not an every night option and despite his willingness to learn, Lynn had to admit he would never be the romantic or erotic lover she craved. Of his love and the security of home and husband he afforded her, she was certain. Was that enough?

The opposite extreme was Peter. Suave and sophisticated, romantic as well as erotic, he was everything she could want in a lover. His promises of travel and riches were enticing, but it was the promise of sexual adventure which made her shiver to think about. The trysts, first with him and then with another woman, then the six men followed by the orgy at which she was the guest of honor made her realize that neither of the others had the imagination nor the resources to provide her that kind of excitement. Marriage was, of course, out of the question. Peter had all but told her he was interested only in her body and the sexual entertainment she could provide. How long would the roller coaster ride last? Would she find herself, like Denise, cast aside when she no longer amused him? Would the riches he would bestow on her when that time came, even though not his wife, keep her in a comfortable life style?

And then there was Paul. Were the feelings he expressed genuine or mere infatuation which would fade, especially as she grew older so much quicker than he? Although not the sophisticated lover as was Peter, Paul nevertheless had amazing natural stamina and that youthful enthusiasm as well as a willingness to learn which could provide her all the sexual fulfillment she could ever want. He had loved her these many years as a son. Could he now live with her as a lover... even a husband? The thought of being married to him, again made her heart race. Was it crazy to even consider an incestuous marriage to her son? Could they make it work? Could she now learn to love him as a husband, as the man who would penetrate her body each night and impregnate her? Was she too old? She wanted another child desperately. Perhaps she could talk Gary into it, but it had been Paul who had volunteered the idea. He wanted her to have his child. Was she willing to desert every tenet of what she had been taught about right or wrong to have that child with her own son?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.