Obsession - Cover

Obsession

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lynn is forced to choose between family and home and the erotic fantasies come true of her new lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Lynn checked into the motel in mid afternoon. She had just finished showering when the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Lynn, it's Peter. I want to see you tonight."

Despite her morning tryst with Paul and the other conflicts within her at the moment, not the least of which was Denise and Peter's marriage, Lynn' s heart still beat wildly at the sound of his voice.

"Peter, how did you... ?"

"I have asked Denise for a divorce. She has consented. I want to see you. I have something I want to ask you."

"Peter, I'm not sure that is such a good id..."

"The Empress Restaurant, this evening at seven."

"Peter, I..."

" Seven o'clock," he pronounced and hung up.


The restaurant was the most exclusive in town. Lynn had not taken all her clothes to the motel, but she did find a dress which was suitable enough for the occasion. As she slipped on the wine and mauve dress, she felt pangs of guilt at being so excited at seeing Peter again, despite his pronouncement that he and Denise were divorcing. The last person in the world she wished to hurt right now was the beautiful blonde who had not once but twice been there to support and console her. Yet, she reasoned, it must have been Denise who had told Peter where to find her so surely she wouldn't mind her seeing Peter. Her trepidation was overcome by the intrigue she felt when she was with this magnetic man. His sexual experience and imagination were boundless and she realized her panties were wet just thinking about him.


"I'm glad you came," he said as he motioned to the maitre d' and they were seated.

"I feel guilty just for being here," Lynn confessed as the waiter left with their order.

"You mean because of Denise? Yes, I am aware the two of you have grown quite close. Actually the decision to divorce is mutual."

"I just hope I haven't been a part of that."

"Only indirectly. Denise has known of my needs for sexual variety for some time. I, on the other hand have accommodated her physical uniqueness. The time has simply come when we have grown in different directions. Denise finds herself desiring a more settled existence."

"A home? Family?" asked Lynn.

"Exactly. While my tastes have become more... exotic."

"Which, I have a feeling, brings us to why you have asked me to dinner."

"Right you are. I have become restless, ready to move on. I am sailing to South America next week. I want you to come with me."

Even though Denise had told her this was a distinct possibility, Lynn was still taken aback by the proposition.

"You want me to leave my home, my husband to sail with you to South America?"

"Precisely."

"Just... leave?"

"Oh, if you're so concerned with formalities, I can arrange for your divorce from your husband. It will probably be finalized, as will mine, by the time we get to Rio."

"You think it's just that simple... ?"

"That's exactly what I think. Your husband can't give you what you want Lynn. I can! So, yes, it is just that simple. Come with me and I'll show you the world. To put it bluntly, I am rich Lynn. I can give you anything you want. Cars, clothes, your own villa in Spain."

Lynn was speechless. The waiter brought their food, but she found herself just picking at the delicious selection, her stomach full of butterflies.

"But... why me? I'm just a housewife. There are lots of women more beautiful who..."

"Don't underestimate your own loveliness, Lynn, but, of course, beautiful women abound throughout the world, as do handsome and virile men and together we shall discover and explore their talents."

"You want me to..."

"I want you to unleash the natural and powerful urges within you, just as you have been doing for these last few weeks. Your life can become one sexual adventure after another. You will never go to bed alone and you will never go to sleep unsatisfied. I have many friends to whom I can introduce you, friends with tastes and talents you have never even dreamed of."

"You make it sound so... appealing."

"Why shouldn't it appeal to you? A life of riches, travel, luxury and sexual adventure. It can all be yours Lynn. Just say yes."

"I... I just don't know. It does sound wonderful and exciting, but this is all so sudden."

"Of course you will want to give it some thought. Just don't wait too long. "The Tempest" sails next Tuesday. In the meantime," he said, "I have arranged a little adventure for you this evening. Just to give you a taste of what's in store if you decide to accept my offer."

"On the boat?"

"No, at the home of a friend."

"One of those friends you were talking about?" she asked.

"Exactly," he replied smiling and motioning to the waiter for their check.


The mansion was huge and located in one of the most exclusive areas of the city. Even if one ignored the house and grounds, the BMWs and Mercedes parked along the long driveway gave credence to the supposition that this was a gathering of very wealthy people.

As they entered and were led into the ballroom, Lynn expressed reservations about the appropriateness of her dress. The women here were adorned with full length evening gowns, elegant and opulent, the men wore tuxedos. While the dress she wore was pretty, its hemline was short and the material no match for the silks and satins in such abundance here, but Peter assured her she was fine and, in fact, led her to the center of the room. Lynn was startled, as the guests parted to make way for them, to discover two heavy ropes dangling from the ceiling while within a foot or two was a swing, large enough for only a single person and also suspended from the ceiling. Lynn observed that as she and Peter approached the center of the room, the conversations which had filled the room when they entered, died away.

"My good friends," said Peter in a voice loud enough to be heard by the hundred plus people now listening attentively, "this is Lynn. As you can see she is quite beautiful of face with a body eager to be pleased!"

Lynn's mouth dropped open in astonishment.

"Her fantasy is to be raped... by Whites!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.