Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"Ah, my darling, you were splendid!" he said, sweeping her into his strong arms and kissing her passionately. Mioki's heart was pounding instantly, not only from the sensuous meeting of their lips, but also because it was the first time he had used such an endearment of romance and affection.

He closed the front door and they walked into the downstairs parlor where a fire crackled in the fireplace.

"Sherry?" he asked.

She nodded as she bathed in the warmth of the fire.

"Darius, I have a question."

"Yes?"

"Tonight, at the club. When you told me today what you wanted me to do, I was appalled. I told myself all day that I simply could not do what you had asked. Yet I went. Still, until the moment I walked out on stage, I was dreading it, mortified to think of baring my body to those crude, leering jackals, yet once the music began and I started to dance, I began to enjoy it. I actually stripped much faster than I had intended so I could show them my body that much sooner. Then it was as if I no longer had control. I lay on that couch and did something I never dreamed... well to be honest I guess I did dream of doing it, sort of, but I certainly never thought I could actually do it. I know I should be ashamed, but the truth is, I loved it. When I finished and collected the money, if it had not been for the promise of seeing you, I would have gladly given them another performance."

"And why should you feel ashamed?" he asked

"Because it's licentious..."

"Oh, so we're back to your quaint moral standards again?"

"But by any standard you'd care to use..."

"Did you enjoy yourself Mioki?"

She was silent.

"I said, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes," came the almost inaudible reply.

"Then it matters not what others think. Let them live there lives of frustration and longing. Live yours by tasting all the fruits of the tree. Otherwise, you too will wonder what might have been, what pleasures you left undiscovered. I will teach you Mioki, but only if you are prepared to put aside the constraints, the conventions which hold you back, which prevent you from knowing complete pleasure. If and when you are ever ready, I shall take you where pleasure and happiness will be yours forever."

Suddenly, it was as if everything he had been saying to her had come into sharp focus. Overwhelmed by his masculine sensuality and the forcefulness of his arguments, the naive young woman was in total surrender.

"Yes, Darius," she said putting aside the wine glass and slowly, sensuously taking off her clothes until she stood nude before him in the firelight, "I am ready."

He swept her into his arms and carried her to the upstairs bedroom where she undressed him. As she removed the final undergarment, a pair of low cut briefs, she gasped at the size of his fully erect penis.

"I had no idea..." she stammered.

He smiled.

"You see what I mean by making pleasurable discoveries? Go ahead, touch it, hold it."

Mioki's hands could not reach around it, but her breathing was becoming labored as she, on the one hand, wondered how it could possibly fit within her, and on the other, was already imagining what pleasure it would afford her.

"Our first lesson is with that beautiful mouth of yours," he said, sitting on the edge of the bed and having her kneel between his legs. For the next hour Darius instructed his willing student in the skills of fellatio, by which time Mioki was as expert as any whore in providing oral delights to a man. She had even learned to relax her throat to the degree that she could now take his over endowed phallus into her throat without choking.

Next came anal sex and even though his student was at first reluctant, knowing her small dark target was never meant for something so large, Darius was patient and loving with his protege and soon, through his masterful manipulation of voice and physical touch, had her on all fours begging to be penetrated.

"Ughhhhhh," she cried as her anal canal was slowly stretched to accommodate his monstrous rod.

"Yes, there is pain. But pain, my sweet Mioki is but another aspect of pleasure. Feel how they compliment each other!"

He reached around and his finger found and began stimulating her small pleasure mound.

"Let you mind and body revel in both. Feel first the pain and then the pleasure."

"... Ughhhh... Oh, yes!" she cried.

His penetration increased as did his stimulation.

"Now blend the two together, Mioki. Feel them as one totally new experience, neither pure pain nor pure pleasure, but something entirely different from both, something you have never experienced before."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.