Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Despite spending the day telling herself that Darius's request was simply too outrageous, too demeaning, that she could not even seriously consider it, Mioki found herself, disbelievingly, slipping her most provocative lingerie into a small bag and hailing a taxi as the clock approached eight-thirty.

"You sure this is the address?" asked the cabby. "that's not a part of town a nice young girl like you wants to be in, and the Three Nutted Squirrel has a pretty shady reputation."

She assured him the address was correct and to quell any further questions, she told him she was simply meeting someone.

She noticed the cabby had not been exaggerating as the taxi made its way across town. The buildings were shabby, the streets not well lit, and drunks and dope heads loitered on every corner. She kept asking herself why she was here. Three days ago the idea of stripping in a night club would have been unthinkable, yet not only was she on her way to strip herself naked in front of strangers, Darius also wanted her to perform the most private and intimate of acts before them as well. What Mioki was not aware of, were the mind games the demons had been playing with her over the last two nights, how they had insidiously played with her libido. Although she was aware of the intensity of her feelings for Darius, she had no idea that, despite his mortal form, he had used her naivete to generate first awe, then love and finally a compulsion to please him at any cost. So as the cab pulled up in front of the seedy club with its gaudy neon, half of which was burned out, she numbly paid the fare and walked toward the door.A hand lettered sign in the window read "Amateur Night 9:00-12:00 $50 First Prize"

"I'm here to dance tonight," she said to the bartender.

"Well," he said, eying her from head to toe, "we don't get many as pretty as you. The dressing room is off to the left there. Let's see, you'll go on third, right after Ginger, the girl in the space costume."

"You mean without the space costume, don't you," she said ruefully.

"Yeah," he laughed, I guess I do. By the way..."

"Kim," she lied. "My name's Kim." Darius had said nothing about having to use her real name.

"Well, Kim, you do know that to earn the fifty bucks, you'll have to more than just strip. You'll have to give them a little something extra."

She couldn't look him in the eye.

"Yes, I know," she replied, almost inaudibly.

As she entered the so-called dressing room, seventeen sets of eyes were cast her way. The other women ranged in age from a scrawny teenager who Mioki swore couldn't have been more than fifteen or sixteen to three women who would never see forty again. Most were in their twenties, a few even fairly attractive. The room was bare except for several folding chairs and a large mirror on one wall.

Mioki sat down beside beside a red haired woman who was pulling on black leather pants and jacket over a thong and bra. Mioki estimated her age in the mid thirties.

"Hi," she said, smiling, "I'm Sheila."

"Kim," responded Mioki.

"This your first time?" asked the redhead.

"Does it show that much?" Mioki asked.

"Well, you just don't seem to belong here, that's all. Need the money?"

"Yes," lied Mioki, thinking it the simplest answer. "Is that why you are here?"

They heard the loud, thumping music begin, signaling the first act had begun.

"No," said Sheila, casting her eyes over Mioki as the younger woman donned her black nylon thong, bra, teddy top and spike heels, "I know I have no chance at winning. As a matter of fact if I had to lay down money, my bet would be on you."

Mioki blushed.

"No, I sort of get a kick out of it to tell the truth. You get my age, you begin to wonder if men still find you attractive. So I get up there on the stage and see if i can still turn them on. Of course if my Husband ever found out..."

"You're married and your husband doesn't know you do this?" asked the astounded Mioki.

"Yeah, for the last several years he's seemed to lose interest. I tried everything I knew but he just wanted to watch sports on TV and go shoot pool with the guys. I began to question whether I was still attractive. Then one night I passed this place, saw the sign in the window and let myself get talked into dancing. I liked it. My husband may not pay me much attention, but those guys did. I could see their eyes light up with every piece of clothing I took off and you should have heard the hoots and whistles when I dropped my panties. I got a real rush out of it. So now I come back about once a month and get some cheap thrills of my own."

The music ended and Mioki noticed the woman in the space costume walk out the door, obviously awaiting her introduction.

"But don't you feel badly about doing this behind your husband's back?"

"Why should I? He's doing what he wants and I'm doing what I want. Besides, it's not like I'm going to some hotel room with somebody. They get a good look and I make sure they get to see what they want, but that's it. After my act, I get dressed and go home. The looks and whistles are all I want, all I need."

The music started again and Mioki knew she would be next.

"I'm so new to this. I really don't know whether I can go through with it."

"You'll do fine honey. Just go out and dance. If you've never used the pole before, don't. You'll just look awkward. Each song is about two and a half minutes, so enjoy yourself. Take 'em off one at a time but don' take too long. Truth is, if you want that fifty bucks, you're gonna have to show them everything. Did you bring a vibrator? "

Mioki shook her head.

"That's a shame. Some of the girl's give 'em a little extra with a dildo. Look, there's a sort of couch out there. You might want to..." the redhead pointed to Mioki"s crotch.

"Thanks," she said quietly, "but I think I know what I have to do."

"Sure, Honey, you'll be great. Just remember to smile and good luck!" said Sheila as the music ended.

Mioki turned to walk the few steps from the door to the stage.

"And now," she heard over the sound system, "here's a new girl who we know you're gonna like... a lot! Give a nice hand to... Kim!"

There was applause and some cheers from the expectant crowd. The music began, loud and rhythmic.

Mioki had reached the point of decision. Did she turn and walk away as every inner voice was now screaming for her to do, or did she walk out there and utterly degrade herself for the love of the mysterious man who offered and demanded so much. Mioki bit her lip, her decision made.

She walked hesitantly into the spotlight

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.