Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The next morning found Mioki anxiously waiting at her easel, not because of her desire to paint -- art had suddenly become secondary in her mind -- but rather because her heart ached to once again see the man who now meant so much -- everything -- to her.

She smiled as he walked in, hoping to catch his eye, but he quickly took account that all students were present without even glancing at her.

"A small problem has arisen, our model, is out sick today..."

He turned and looked directly at Mioki whose heart fluttered.

"So Mioki, would you please take her place?"

The young woman was flabbergasted.

"But... but she's been posing nude."

"Yes, I know. Is there a problem with that?" he said, his eyes boring into her.

She knew immediately that he was again testing her. Last night she had bared her body to him, in private. Today he was asking her to bare her body in a public studio.

"Well, Mioki?" he said with just a bit of impatience.

She knew she could refuse, but Darius had made it quite plain last night the consequences of disappointing him.

The other students were also taken aback and nervous glances were being exchanged.

"After all, you have done nude modeling before... correct?"

She looked around to the other students who were now all staring at her waiting for a response.

"... Yes," she said quietly."

"And you did tell me you would like to model for this class, did you not?"

This, of course, was a lie, but she knew it was all a part of his test.

"... Yes... I'd love to," she replied, walking to the modeling bench.

"Would you care to disrobe in the other room?" he asked.

"No that won't be necessary," she replied, giving him the answer she knew he wanted to hear.

As each item of clothing was discarded, Mioki's embarrassment grew proportionately, but she knew she dared not show that to Darius or the class, so as her panties fell to the floor, completing her nudity, she reclined on the bench in what she hoped was an artistic rather than provocative pose.

"A lovely subject, wouldn't you all agree?" asked Darius.

The male students responded with enthusiastic nods and smiles, while the coeds gave their begrudging approval as, they too, had been smitten by the new instructor and though none of them had the courage to do what Mioki just had, they nevertheless were jealous of the obvious approval and compliment he had just given her.

The session seemed an eternity for the young woman. Mioki observed that while most of the students were regarding her body much as they had been that of the paid model -- as an artistic subject -- there were two or three of the male students whose eyes betrayed them. They were not seeing a reclining nude, Mioki realized, but a naked woman. She burned with embarrassment as she made brief eye contact. She immediately knew that was a mistake as two of them smiled. She had undressed herself. They were now doing other things to her in their minds and so her torment continued until, mercifully, Darius declared the period over and the students packed their materials and left. On the way out, one of the young men who had admired her so inappropriately during class paused, as she was getting dressed.

"Why didn't you tell us you liked to take your clothes off in front of people?"

Mioki simply turned away, trying to ignore him.

"Hey, Miori, or whatever the hell your name is, you got a hell of a body for a slant eye. Are you as good under the sheets as you are modeling?"

Mioki was so shocked by the crude behavior she simply stood dumbfounded, too embarrassed to respond.

"Anytime you want to take off your clothes and give me a little private show, let me know," he said, leering, as he walked to the door and was gone.

Darius had pretended to be occupied with a portfolio at his desk, but, in reality had heard every comment. Now that they were alone, he walked to his "student" and smiled.

"You do attract men, don't you Mioki."

"His kind I can do without."

"Oh, so you are too good for his kind."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.