Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Mioki hurried to class. She smiled to think that not only would a great deal of financial burden be taken from her now that Cathy was moving in, but the young blonde seemed not only the kind of girl who would make a good roommate, but a close friend as well. They had hit it off so well and had so much in common. So, with that problem taken care of, she walked into class and quietly took her seat noting that Dr. Jenkins, her instructor was nowhere to be seen, but rather, a stranger now stood before the class.

"My name is Darius," he began, "Professor Jenkins was taken ill rather suddenly and now it seems will be on sick leave indefinitely."

Mioki's eyes were drawn to those of the new teacher. They were mysterious and almost glowed with an intensity she found compelling.

"Let's forget titles here, my name is Darius. I will be your instructor for the remainder of the semester."

She found his deep resonant voice powerful while his swarthy complexion and Van Dyke beard gave him a ruggedly handsome appearance. His body was obviously lean and muscular under the casual clothes he wore.

Their eyes met for but a moment. Her mouth dropped open and she actually gasped slightly as he seemed to look far beyond her eyes. His gaze, in that moment, probed her soul and she felt a chill run down her back. He was frightening, but undeniably irresistible.

"Now," he said, glancing away and releasing her from his compelling scrutiny, "the class is figure drawing. I understand professor Jenkins had indicated you would be doing some nudes."

"Yes," piped up a student sitting close to Mioki, "he said we would do some nudes toward the end of the semester."

The new instructor smiled.

"Why wait?" If you want to draw the human body, you should SEE the human body. Art is life and life, art. You must live what you paint. Artists are not observers, they must participate in life, live it to the fullest. Only then can they bring true life to the canvas!"

Mioki was spellbound. This man's voice was so powerful, his eyes so compelling, his thoughts those of someone who had experienced life to the fullest, his soul so full of passion.

How little did she know.

"So, tomorrow we begin. I will arrange for a model and you will begin to explore the wonder and beauty of the human body. Dismissed!"

Since the class had ended early, Mioki sat on a bench in the commons and began nibbling on a package of cheese and crackers while waiting for her next class.

"Not the most nutritious of meals," came the voice she had already begun to find so potent, so magnetic.

She looked up to find him standing over her, smiling.

"No, I guess not," she smiled back, "but even though I just got a roommate to share expenses, I still have to watch my pennies."

"Are you looking for part time work?" he asked.

"Well, not exactly. I have a part time job at a restaurant, but it doesn't pay very well."

"Perhaps I could arrange something," he offered.

"Oh I wouldn't want to impose..."

"It would be my pleasure to help you, Mioki."

"How did you know... ?"

"I make it my business to know the students I am about to teach. You are Mioki Tanaka, a very gifted and promising, if somewhat inexperienced, painter. I have already examined the paintings you submitted for admission to school. I am impressed with your use of texture and form although I find the subjects of your works to be rather mundane."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.