Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 39

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"Six hundred thousand," bargained Tiana, holding the leash of the otherwise naked woman.

"Brunettes are not so unusual in my country. I will give you four hundred thousand," countered Al Fah.

Mioki stood mutely in the corner of the room. The three naked, blindfolded women had been brought in by Darius, each with a collar around her neck and a leash attached. The Arab's manservant stood stoically to the side as the Sheik's son inspected his merchandise.

"Five hundred thousand," said Tiana.

"Four hundred fifty thousand. I will pay no more."

Tiana made the woman turn slowly and then bend over.

"You can see she's fresh," commented the Mistress.

"But not a virgin," said Al Fah inserting his finger in the woman's vagina and finding no hymen.

"Four seventy five?" asked Tiana.

"Done! " said the Arab handing the leash to his manservant who led her out to the waiting limousine. There she would be bound to await her sister slaves.

"This one should be more to your liking, a blonde!" spoke Tiana, making the woman turn slowly for her master-to-be.

"But not all that attractive," he commented looking at the frightened woman's face.

"But a body built to please," smiled Tiana, cupping the woman's breasts and pushing upward to emphasize their already ample proportions.

"It is not her breasts I will want her to spread," he replied.

Tiana made the woman bend over exposing her most intimate privates to the bidder.

"Ah," said El Fah, again using his finger to probe her nest," a blonde and a virgin. I will give you a half million!"

"For a blonde virgin? Three quarters of a million should be about right," replied the Mistress.

"Six hundred thousand."

"Seven?"

"Six hundred thousand. Take it or leave it," said the Middle Easterner.

"Sold!" said Tiana handing the leash to Al Fah who immediately handed her over to his manservant. As the woman was led from the room, Mioki's heart sank. She wished with all her heart she could have saved all three women, but her resources were simply not sufficient and her bargaining position not strong enough. She would have to settle for saving the woman who Darius had just given to Tiana so she might present her to Al Fah.

"We've actually saved the best for last," decreed Tiana pulling the leash and making the young wife turn for inspection.

"She is quite beautiful in both face and body," he opined indicating to Tiana to have the girl bend over. This time his finger probed her vagina as his thumb found and penetrated her anus. The auburn haired beauty whimpered and Mioki shivered in sympathy. How much of this was an act simply to make Darius and Tiana believe she was just another piece of meat and how much a bit of perverse enjoyment as he glanced at Mioki and smiled, she did not know. The pregnant woman simply wanted this to be over as soon as possible.

"She is not a virgin!" he observed.

"But as tight as one!" injected Tiana.

"Perhaps I should find out just how tight," Al Fah said smiling.

Tiana looked to Darius for instructions.

"If you wish," commented Darius matter of factly much as a used car salesman might allow a potential customer to take a test drive.

Mioki gasped as she saw Marie laid back across a table. This was not part of the deal and Al Fah, of course, knew it. He also knew there was nothing Mioki could do about it. Oh, he was a man of his word. He would keep his end of the bargain, but there was no harm in tasting the fruit of this one before she got away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.