Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 38

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"Mioki!" smiled the swarthy Arab," how nice to see you again."

"Mr. Karim," smiled Mioki in what she hoped would be a coy and confident manner. It was difficult to maintain such composure, however, when you are standing completely naked. Mioki had begged Tiana to be allowed to wear something, anything, but her Mistress had been adamant. The Sheik's son had requested a private meeting with the pregnant slave. While Tiana disapproved, she had, at Darius's urging, allowed the meeting to take place, simply because of the tremendous profit she and Darius stood to make and because the Arab had insisted. But Mioki was still a slave and slaves wore nothing unless granted permission by their masters and Tiana was not about to go that far with "the sow".

"Your face is as lovely as I remember."

"Thank you, but as I recall it was not my face which brought you such pleasure on our last encounter," said Mioki having noticed his gaze fall not once but three times to her bulging womb.

"You will not be pregnant forever, my dear."

"Are you interested in such "used" merchandise, Mr. Karim?"

"You underestimate yourself. The excitement you brought me was not simply from what lay between your legs, it was your fire, your enthusiasm, your... knowledge of how to make a man feel like..."

"A stallion?" she asked with bitterness.

"Ah, your friend the blonde... Cathy wasn't it? I regretted losing her. She was quite entertaining, especially with the larger animals."

"Is that what you have in mind for me?" asked Mioki as defiantly as she could.

"Only if you fail to please me in bed."

"Then it is your intention to buy me?"

"Why would I not? Darius has informed me he will sell you quite cheaply."

"Hasn't he told you... ?"

"Yes, I know all about your unfortunate adventure. Surgery can repair the physical damage. What I am buying is the vixen within."

"Then why this meeting? Why not just buy me tonight?"

"Two reasons. First there is the matter of the baby. If I impregnate you, you will be allowed to keep the baby, but I will not allow you to raise another man's child in my household."

"That will not pose a problem for you," said Mioki sadly, "Darius will have sole and complete custody of the child."

"Ah," he smiled, then we come to the second consideration. Believe it or not, I did not enjoy seeing your friend die. Perhaps she would not have died if she had not resisted so vehemently. She never accepted her slavery, resisted even when I took her to my bed. She struck me one night and I, in my anger, had her sent to the stables to be taught a lesson in servility and obedience. Sadly, the horse was too much for her."

Mioki winced inwardly.

"So you want to know if I will fight you too," said Mioki.

"Yes, you see ordinary women I enjoy breaking. There is a certain pleasure in seeing them finally beg to be taken. But you, Mioki, are special. It is the very spirit I must break in those women which is what makes you such a hellcat in bed. I could break you as Darius has done and take you whenever I wish, but I don't want that. I want the mischievous, devil may care, wildcat who brought me pleasures which no other woman ever has."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.