Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

In the days which followed Tiana was away much of the time. In her absence Darius administered Mioki's discipline although his whippings were not nearly as severe as his bedmate's. He was putting the whip away when Mioki dared ask.

"What will happen to our child?"

"Not OUR daughter, Mioki, MY child. I shall raise her in a life of luxury..."

"And decadence!" Mioki dared to interrupt.

"She will have what she wants and anything else, she will learn to take! She will not be weak like you Mioki, she will learn to use her wits and her body to get whatever pleases her. She will learn that others are to be used, just as I have used you Mioki. Your life, your body means nothing to me, save the pleasure it provides and the new life and soul it will give me. And while she is learning the world is there for her taking, you Mioki will be fucking Al Fah"s stallions!"

With that he left her again in tears.


Tiana returned a day or so later, having seduced and enslaved three young women. Mioki was summoned the next morning to the training room where the three naked women, hands tied behind their backs, were on their knees and licking Tiana's spike heels. Obviously Tiana had begun their training and the red whelps on their backs attested to the fact that her training had been swift and severe.

"Come here, sow," she directed Mioki, who obeyed, standing directly beside her mistress

"I want to see how well these three can pleasure. You and you!" she tapped the brunette and blonde on their shoulders. They looked up to see the young Mistress towering above them, in total control. Tiana unbuttoned her skirt letting it fall to the floor. She wore nothing underneath. "You," she pointed to the blonde, "will eat my pussy, while you," Tiana nodded to the brunette, "will put your tongue in my ass and continue kissing it until I tell you to stop!"

Both women, looked up in terror and disbelief.

"Now!" commanded Tiana cracking the whip.

Both women, quickly, still on their knees, scooted into position. Mioki saw both young women close their eyes as they faced the inevitable. Two mouths closed on Tiana's waiting body as she stood, legs spread, to receive their tongues.

"Deeper bitch!" she cried reaching back to crack the whip across the back of the brunette who immediately redoubled her efforts.

"Ah, yes," moaned Tiana as the women were, at last, finding both her vaginal and anal areas of pleasure. She looked over at Mioki. "Since I have both holes occupied at the moment, you can have this one," she said motioning to the young auburn haired woman, still facing the floor. "Do you want her to suck your pussy or your ass?" asked Mioki's mistress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.