Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The next few days were insufferable for Mioki. Tiana not only taunted and whipped her unmercifully, but Mioki's sexual services were again called upon. Mioki was ordered by her new mistress to crouch naked on all fours, head lowered, on a small table next to the hors d'oeuvres at a party being hosted by a wealthy couple for their friends with "unique" tastes. With her rear elevated the men felt free to avail themselves of her anus throughout the night while the women found pleasure from the other side of the table, lifting their skirts for cunnilingus, often at the same time. No man had taken her in the vagina since Darius, months ago. She no longer orgasmed, simply performing as her Mistress commanded. There was no longer even any erotic pleasure in what she did. As she serviced the men and women at the party, her mind focused on the guilt she felt for what she had done to her friend and roommate. Tiana obviously was quite content with her new life and Marie -- she didn't even know her last name -- would now be impossible to find. Besides, she didn't know what she could do to make amends with the French woman, but Cathy was another matter. Perhaps Darius had been telling the truth, perhaps Cathy, like Tiana, was content with her life as sexual slave. However, Mioki was determined to find her and, if possible, free her. She had the money. She would buy her friend's freedom and provide her passage back to America. It was the least she could do. As her anus was filled again, this time by a strap on dildo, a plan began to form in Mioki's mind.

The next day after Tiana had completed her daily discipline with the whip, Mioki slid off the rail and, head down, asked, "May the sow ask something of her mistress?"

"What do you want?"

"The sow would like to ask about a slave she used to know."

"What slave?"

"Her name was Cathy Winslow. We... I sold her to Al Fah Karim, a friend of my previous master."

"Al Fah Karim," mused Tiana, "Yes, Darius has mentioned him. As a matter of fact they talked on the phone just last night. It seems your friend's master is in the market for new material. Why do you wish to know about this Cathy Winslow?"

"My Mistress has told me I am to be sold as soon as the baby arrives. Al Fah was pleased with my body when I took him to bed as part of a deal. The sow only thought her Mistress might get a better price from Al Fah and the sow might also serve her new master with her friend."

"What makes you think you could provide him any pleasure now? Even Darius can't get any pleasure from that cavern of yours."

Mioki's head fell. Her voice was low.

"Perhaps surgery..."

"They had better have plenty of thread!" laughed Tiana. "That would be like stitching up a railroad tunnel!"

A tear dropped to the floor. Mioki's heart as well as her spirit was broken, despite the fact that she knew Tiana enjoyed degrading her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.