Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Over the next few weeks there was a significant change in the relationship between Darius and Tiana. Not only were they sleeping together every night (Mioki spent the nights on a rug on the floor at the foot of their bed where she was forced to listen in silence to the ecstasy taking place only a few feet away), but Darius also no longer used the deprecating nickname he had given her and allowed Tiana to drop it as well when she referred to herself. In the last few days Tiana had begun wearing clothes around the house, obviously with Darius's approval while Mioki was still required to wear nothing. Tiana, had yesterday modeled a beautiful evening gown which Darius had given her. She had enjoyed lording it over Mioki while informing her that she and Darius were going out to dinner and a concert that evening.

Whether Darius did not realize it or simply did not care, his absolute power over Mioki was waning. The two things which had bound her to him, love and lust were now being denied her and she began to realize how she had been used and now virtually discarded. Her fear of him was still quite real, her will having been successfully broken during her training, so running away remained a non-option for her, but she at last had the time alone to think clearly on her own decisions and conclude how easily he had manipulated her for his own purposes, whatever they might be. Her deepest sadness, however, lay in her own actions and those she had harmed. Mioki knew she could never forgive herself for what she had done, especially to Cathy, Marie and Tiana -- yes Tiana, the girl who had stolen away her husband and the love of her life. Mioki knew it was she and not Tiana who had brought about her current misery. The girl had simply been walking home that day, probably looking forward to seeing her friends and perhaps even a boyfriend, when Mioki had approached her. The dark haired seductress had changed all that by stopping the girl as she walked through the park, asking directions, striking up a conversation and then, just as Darius had taught her, gradually moving the conversation to sex and finally to sex between women, titillating the girls's curiosity and sensual nature. With Mioki expertly exploiting her innocence and naivete, Tiana became easy prey for the almond eyed beauty. And now it was Tiana who was becoming the expert under Darius's tutelage. Still, despite the fact that Tiana no longer seemed the frightened and broken girl of a few weeks ago -- quite the contrary, she now seemed quite self assured as she had become Darius's eager student and was proving to be a very fast learner -- the guilt Mioki harbored was no less a burden on her conscience. Mioki watched through the window as the young girl returned from another shopping trip, arms burdened with packages. As Tiana entered, Mioki decided the time was right to make amends if at all possible.

"Tiana, could I speak to you a moment?"

The young girl put down the packages impatiently, no doubt in a hurry to try on the new outfits she had purchased. Mioki noticed she was wearing a new diamond bracelet and necklace, obviously gifts from Darius.

"What is it?" asked Tiana, her voice making it obvious that she considered Mioki tedious company.

"I... just wanted to say I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For seducing you, bringing you here, helping to enslave you. I want to make it up to you. I'll help you escape."

"Escape?" laughed the blonde, "are you joking? I've never been so happy! Darius is handsome, wealthy, charming and most of all he's got what every woman wants, an axe handle between his legs and the knowledge of how to use it. Since the first night he took me, I haven't cum less than a dozen times every night! Escape? Yeah, I bet you'd like that. Then you could have him all for yourself again. But face it Mioki, you're damaged goods. You can't even satisfy Darius, as big as he is. If I weren't here, he'd find someone else because he likes it fresh and tight, just the way I give it to him! If it weren't for that baby inside you, you'd have been history a long time ago. Why he considers that baby so important I'll never know because I'll give him all the kids he wants. But I'm not dumb like you Mioki. I've got enough sense not to fuck a stallion and ream my hole so large I could never satisfy him again!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.