Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

As the weeks turned into months, Mioki's despair deepened. The child in her womb was healthy and Darius saw that she ate well and exercised and he accompanied her for her periodic check-ups, but there was hardly an evening that went by that Mioki was not commanded to perform sexual favors for complete strangers, often in large numbers.

"Your belly is beginning to swell," commented Darius one morning as the nude woman -- she was never allowed to wear clothes except when they went out, and seldom then -- served her Master coffee. "You have lost what little beauty you ever had, Mioki."

The insult cut through her as he had calculated it would, obliterating her shredded self esteem

"So," he continued. "there is a matter we need taken care of right away."

She listened, head down in servitude.

"You will find me a women Mioki. She must be young and beautiful, more beautiful than you, which shouldn't be hard."

Again her heart felt the piercing pain of his words.

"You will seduce her and bring her to me. Here we will break her and train her as my new sexual slave. She will replace you in my bed. I need a woman to fuck, Mioki. One who is young and fresh and tight. You no longer satisfy me. You will continue to amuse my friends when I wish, but, as your belly bulges, even they will tire of you quickly. He noticed her eyes dart momentarily upward. "You wish to speak?"

"What of the worthless cunt's baby, Master?" she asked.

"The baby is mine."

"Is there anything the cunt could do to persuade her Master to allow her to stay... with her child?"

"Nothing, Mioki. You are a whore, a slut. What kind of mother do you think a slut could possibly be? No, you do not deserve this child Mioki, but rest assured I will take good care of her and raise her well."

"Please, Master!" There were tears in her eyes and her voice trembled as she prostrated herself before him.

"Quit begging Mioki. If there's anything worse than a whore, it's a sniveling, groveling whore. You will not mention this again!"

"Yes, Master," came the beaten and demoralized reply.

"Now I want you to begin tomorrow to find me a good fuck doll."


Mioki hated herself immeasurably at this moment. As she lay in her bed at the villa, the naked girl entwined in her arms, she continued to revile herself for allowing her continued enslavement to Darius and condemning this hapless young girl to a life of depravity. Mioki knew that the time would come when this girl would no longer amuse him and then she, like Mioki, would be tossed aside like refuse. She thought back to her training, how her masters had broken her completely and without realizing why, Mioki had come to accept her role of sexual slave, just as Cathy had done and as Tiana, the girl in her arms, would as well. Mioki's entire existence now centered completely around Darius, this handsome, charming and debonair man who had stolen her heart and then crushed it utterly, this man who had completed the destruction of her self respect begun by her masters and who had turned her life to debasement and debauchery. Mioki realized that as much as she might desire it, she could resist and deny neither his mastery over her nor the life he commanded she live.

As the young blonde's breathing grew slower and deeper, indicating sleep, Mioki reached under the pillow for the knock out drops. She uncapped the bottle and gently rubbed the liquid across the young, innocent lips. The girl's tongue licked at the pleasant tasting sedative and within a few moments she had drifted into a deeper, dreamless sleep. Mioki walked to the bedroom door and opened it to find Darius waiting.

"She 's ready, Master," was all she said as Darius bound the sleeping girl tightly and carried her in his arms to the room he had prepared for her training.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.