Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

As Darius and Mioki entered the spacious living room where the party was in progress, conversations died and heads turned. Over forty sets of eyes looked with erotic delight as Darius led his slave wife to the center of the room. Around her neck was a collar similar to that her masters had used to train her. Attached to that was a long leash, Darius holding the other end. But what commanded the attention of everyone present was the fact that Mioki wore nothing else. The attractive woman stood naked before them, her eyes cast downward in servitude.

"The special entertainment I promised!" laughed Darius. "Tell them!"

Mioki spoke, in the soft tones of an obedient servant, what she had been told to say.

"I am my Master's worthless cunt. I enjoy being fucked by horses so my cunt will not be tight enough to bring you pleasure, however, my mouth and ass are yours to do with as you please."

There was raucous laughter as the party continued. Darius unsnapped the leash and Mioki was left to provide service to anyone and everyone. The first guest to approach was an attractive, middle aged woman, stylishly dressed in a low cut gown slit entirely up one side to her waist, and spike heels. Her brunette hair was cut short and there was a hardness in her eyes, a superiority, as well as lust.

"Eat me," was all she said.

Mioki parted the dress, pulled down the silk panties and placed her lips against the labial lips of her temporary master. Her tongue found the small mound of pleasure and she began sucking and stimulating with her tongue in a manner she had learned from Darius. As the other guests watched, it was not long before the woman threw back her head, grabbed Mioki's hair, pulled the young woman harder to her nest and uttered a slight whine as she orgasmed into the mouth of the helpless slave.

"Not bad, cunt. Not bad at all," she said as she walked away to be replaced a few seconds later by a large, somewhat overweight man who indicated he wanted Mioki's rear. The slave obeyed, dropping to all fours. The pain was significant as he entered her without lubrication and Mioki cried out to the amusement of all. Mercifully, he orgasmed quickly and withdrew to be followed by another man who wanted her oral pleasures. Then came two men, one taking her rear while she gave oral satisfaction to the other and so on throughout the evening. As the night wore on, double penetration became the norm, along with Mioki sucking a woman to climax as a man orgasmed in her rectum. Well after midnight, the last person to partake of the beautiful slave shot his semen into her rear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.