Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"You are a very lucky woman," said the doctor standing beside her hospital bed with Darius, " If the... penetration had gone any farther, we would have lost you and the baby."

"Baby?" cried Mioki.

"I'm sorry. You didn't know? You are four to five weeks pregnant."

"Do you know... ?"

"It's a girl," responded the doctor, anticipating her question.

Mioki looked to Darius who smiled broadly.

"Looks like I'm going to be a daddy," he laughed, using his demonic power for only a moment to confirm the baby was indeed his.

Mioki's heart felt light and joyous for the first time in weeks. She held up her arms to Darius who hugged and kissed her affectionately.

"Let's get you well and home again," he said, as he continued to shower his smiling wife with attention.

The next few weeks were spent in recovery in a small villa which Darius leased for the season. While he was outwardly affectionate toward his young wife and her needs, inwardly Darius was concerned about only one thing, the baby he would claim, along with Mioki, which in turn would seal Christopher's fate. He had plans for this baby. He would raise the child to wreak havoc in the mortal world. He would teach her far more than Mioki could ever learn. She would corrupt ten times the number her mother ever could have. It was not that Mioki had been a bad student. Actually he had been able to corrupt her even faster than he had anticipated. She was his now and there was nothing Christopher or anyone from his realm could do to save her. She had not only sinned against herself, a serious but forgivable offense, but she had also corrupted others and used them for her own selfish means. No, he thought, Mioki is mine. She may continue to amuse me until her time is up, but her soul has been corrupted, she is damned. He no longer needed to maintain the pretense with Mioki. The girl child was what was important now.

Mioki was radiant with her pregnancy. She would not start to show for some time, but the thoughts of bringing a new life into the world gave her a satisfaction, a purpose she had never felt before. She was, however, concerned about her future with Darius. The horse had ripped her badly and even thought the surgeons had repaired the major damage, she knew she would never be as satisfyingly tight for him as she once had been. Even his larger than normal penis would not feel her labial lips tighten around it as they once had, nor would her vagina offer the constriction which had afforded him so much pleasure previously. She was pleased to see him fawning over her as a mother, but would he continue this affection once the baby was born? Day by day Mioki grew stronger and her overall health was returning as well. With attention focused on her pregnancy, the erotic episodes, even her near miss with death, began to fade until one afternoon as she sat in a lawn chair soaking up the sun, she affectionately reached out to grasp his hand as her husband was walking by.

"Darius, I will be well soon and the doctor says our baby is healthy. I know I'm not as... tight as I used to be but..."

He smiled.

"There is nothing wrong with your mouth or anus my dear. A few more days and we will continue with your education."

Mioki closed her eyes. She had hoped that with the baby coming the tests would be over, a thing of the past, Darius had just made it clear how wrong she was.

"Actually a friend of mine has invited us to a party a week from Thursday. He is seeking something special in the way of entertainment for his guests. Actually he has a couple of rather large dogs..."

"My God Darius, NO!" cried Mioki.

"You seemed to have forgotten something important. You're a whore Mioki, a slut. You have committed every conceivable act of debauchery. You have sold your friend into a life of slavery, you have sold your body as a lowly prostitute, you have seduced a young husband and probably destroyed his marriage and you even let a horse rip your vagina wide open..."

"Stop! Stop! Please!" she cried as the tears began running down her cheeks. "Why are you saying these thin... ?"

"I say them because they're true. You are going to have my baby, Mioki, otherwise I would discard you like a worn out piece of furniture!"

Her mouth dropped open. Mioki could not believe what she was hearing.

"I won't do these things any longer, Darius. I can't believe you would want the mother of your child..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.