Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"Hi, I'm Cathy Winslow. You placed the ad about wanting a roommate?"

"Yes, yes please come in," replied Mioki opening the door for the attractive blonde.

"I hope you haven't gotten someone already."

"No, as a matter of fact there have been three others who have called, but you're the first to actually come by."

They sat in the small living area and chatted. Each had a good feeling about the other from the beginning, but it was the blonde who seemed smitten with the dark haired beauty. Mioki brewed some tea while they continued to get to know each other. Cathy, nineteen, was from Oregon. She had moved to San Francisco a year ago and taken her own apartment, but her job at the pet store simply didn't pay enough, so she began looking for a roommate to share expenses, the same as Mioki. Since Mioki's apartment was actually closer to her work, she decided to move rather than trying to keep her old apartment. Although not possessed of the classic beauty of Mioki, Cathy was nonetheless an attractive young woman. Her facial features were soft and pleasant if not striking, but her figure was slim and curvaceous. Her blue eyes sparkled as she talked and her smile and occasional laugh were easy and natural.

"I guess the only thing I am concerned about," said Mioki, "is that I am in school and need study time and rest. Of course, if you have a special date coming over I can always study somewhere on campus, but I am not into big parties and..."

"Oh, you needn't worry about that," assured Cathy, "I am not into partying myself. I don't even have a boyfriend at the moment. Really, I am pretty much the quiet, stay at home type. "

"A girl as pretty as you with no boyfriend?" Mioki smiled.

"Oh I used to have a boyfriend but he turned out to be a big disappointment. When I found out one night all he really wanted, that was the end of our relationship. I know we haven't known each other for very long, but you see, I haven't slept with a guy yet."

The blonde smiled, "I guess I'm a bit old fashioned."

"Not at all," replied Mioki, "As a matter of fact I haven't been with a man either."

"Then we can be frustrated together," grinned Cathy, "that is if..."

"Cathy, I'd love to have you for a roommate. When can you move in?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.