Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The next morning Mioki watched, saddened and remorseful, as she saw the young wife, Marie, enter a waiting taxi and drive off as Jacques pleaded unsuccessfully with her to stay. In the days which followed, Darius's demands grew in audacity and depravity, but Mioki never faltered, never failed to please him no matter how outrageous the request. One night at dinner, Mioki sat toying with her food.

"Deep in thought?" asked her husband.

"I was just wondering about Cathy. You said she would eventually accept her role of sexual slave and come to love it."

He nodded.

"I couldn't really understand that until our wedding night. The man who bound me and hurt me. I hated it at first, then gradually as the feeling of helplessness overwhelmed me, it became exciting. For those moments, he owned me, he could do anything to me he wished and I was powerless to resist. I have since wondered if I, if any woman, could be trained to accept and love the role of sexual slave."

"Why don't we find out."

"I didn't mean..." she started, but the look in his eye told her he was already envisioning erotic possibilities.

"Let me make a phone call or two."

She knew better than to object.


Three days later they were in Paris. After a wonderful day of sightseeing, they had returned to the hotel for dinner. The restaurant was not large, but elegant and its patrons the wealthy sophisticates of the French capital. As Mioki was finishing her chocolate souffle, two well dressed men she had never seen before, approached the booth.

"Ah, gentlemen," smiled Darius, "Mioki I want you to meet Franz and Raphael. Gentlemen, Mioki."

She smiled, but the two seemed to ignore her.

"Is the amount satisfactory?" asked the taller of the two.

"Yes, quite. Are you ready for delivery?"

They both nodded.

"Very well," said Darius turning to his wife.

"Mioki, these men have bought you."

Mioki was disheartened that after such a glorious and enjoyable day, it would end with another of Darius's sexual feats for her to perform.

"You have sold my services for the evening?" she asked.

"No, my darling Mioki I have sold you! These men have paid an exorbitant amount of money for you and now they have come to claim what is theirs."

"You're not serious," she whispered, the first hint of panic setting in.

"Very serious. You wondered a few days ago if you could become a sexual slave. I am simply affording you that opportunity."

"But... but..." she stammered.

"Mioki, you are about to learn the true meaning of discipline and obedience. Do be a good slave and pleasure them well."

"Darius," she sobbed, "don't do this!"

"I'm afraid it's already done. You are their property now. Do what you're told Mioki. It will go much easier for you if you do."

"Strip," growled the taller one.

Her mouth dropped open.

"Here?" she asked incredulously.

"Rule one. You do not question, you obey. Now strip!"

Mioki looked pleadingly to Darius.

"Better do what he says, darling, otherwise it will get quite unpleasant for you when they get you to your new home."

Mioki was stunned into immobility.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.