Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

In the next few weeks Mioki found herself engaging in one sexual odyssey after another. While on the beach one afternoon, Darius had her disrobe and entice no less than three men into making love to her at once. The stares of passersby were mortifying enough, but when a small crowd gathered to watch and even urge on the participants, she wanted to melt into the sand, to disappear, yet she not only continued, but intensified her efforts to please the leering man who was her husband.

The following afternoon, Darius had informed her they would be motoring to a small nearby villa. Mioki was in hopes they would be going to enjoy the sites and the relaxed atmosphere of the beautiful French countryside, but those hopes were quickly dashed when Darius indicated that he had yet another challenge for her to meet.

"This one is more of a challenge for your now formidable skills," he said.

She looked to him for explanation.

"A young couple, newlyweds. I will seduce her. I want you to take the young husband to bed."

"But why Darius?"

"You need ask after this length of time? Because we can! Think of the power, to seduce these young lovers who have just committed their lives to each other."

"But we might..."

"What, damage their relationship? If it is so fragile, it probably won't last long anyway. Besides, we may be opening their eyes to pleasures of which they would otherwise never have even been aware."

Again, she longed to resist, to somehow say no, but again Mioki found herself beside him as the car sped to its destination.


Darius had managed to meet the young couple that afternoon. Taken by his overwhelming charm, the couple had eagerly accepted Darius's invitation to have dinner with he and Mioki. As she now sat across the table from them, Mioki felt an intense reticence. The young couple was not only attractive, but deeply in love. As dinner drew to a close, Jacques and Marie danced and the looks they exchanged on the dance floor spoke volumes.

"Must we?" she asked as the music ended and the couple started back to the table from across the dance floor.

"How else will you know how much power you possess. You have learned much, my darling, but are you good enough?"

The implication of the statement was not lost on her. He was not only asking if she was good enough to seduce the young man, but good enough to hold him as well.

They all shared another glass of wine and as a slow, romantic song began, Darius spoke up.

"A dance my dear?" he asked Marie.

Her eyes dipped in embarrassment, but a quick glance to her smiling husband and she walked to the dance floor with the handsome, mysterious stranger.

"And I would be pleased if you would share this dance with me," responded Jacques to which Mioki smiled, took his hand and then nuzzled a bit more closely than was necessary as the music began. She could tell he was already a bit flustered at her opening gambit.

"Your wife is very beautiful," said Mioki in his ear.

"Yes," he smiled, "the most beautiful woman in the world... uh, present company excluded of course.

"Why thank you Jacques."

Mioki and Jacques looked over to Darius and the young woman, Darius holding her every bit as closely as Mioki was now pressing her body against the young husband.

"Your wife is also very desirable."

The husband noted Darius whispering something in Marie's ear and the young wife laughing in response. The first pangs of discomfort began to surface in the Frenchman.

"Yes, but she was born and raised in the country so she is a bit inexperienced."

"Oh? But I am sure you will teach her."

"I am afraid I am no Don Juan myself," he smiled weakly.

"Perhaps you both are in need of a teacher," whispered Mioki as she rubbed her breasts and lower body against him even more intimately, feeling his instant erection press against her evening gown and his breathing become heavier.

"You're a handsome and virile man Jacques. A man needs a woman, a real woman. Your wife is lovely but she is still a girl."

She saw the slight nod of accent.

"Want to know what a real woman feels like Jacques?"

"I..." he stuttered.

"Want to hold a real woman's breasts in your hands?" she said, covering his hand with hers and slowly moving it to her breast. Jacques was shocked at the sudden turn of events, but also mesmerized by this Asian beauty who was so exciting, vivacious, sensual and desirable.

"A real woman can give you what you want Jacques. Want to hold a real woman in your arms?" toyed Mioki, moving his other hand to her rear. The dance floor was not brightly lit, but despite the fact that the other dancers had not seemed to take notice, the young husband looked nervously about.

Mioki's hand slithered between them until it found and grasped his erection. Jacques again fired off glances to make sure they were not being noticed as his temperature rose and his phallus began throbbing under this vixen's touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.