Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Having caught some sleep on the plane, the honeymooners were not as jet lagged as they expected and so, upon their arrival at their luxury beach front hotel, donned their swimsuits and spent the afternoon soaking up sun and resting. Darius excused himself for over an hour, saying he needed to make arrangements for Mioki's wedding gift.

"Going to eat a few dozen oysters?" she giggled as he got up to leave.

"Not exactly, but I think you will find what I have in mind just as effective," he replied as he started back to the hotel.

Mioki relaxed in the warm sun. The weather was ideal and her skimpy bikini afforded her the opportunity to work on her tan. As she looked around, however, she wondered why she had bothered. Most of the women, the majority young and beautiful, wore no top and several wore nothing at all. Darius had complimented her many times on her beauty, but Mioki could not help but wonder why he had picked her among the many more statuesque beauties which paraded past on this beach, let alone throughout the rest of the world. When he was with her and in her, her world was complete and totally satisfying, but at moments like these, when she had time to think, she wondered how she would ever be able to keep his affection and fidelity. She thought back over the "tests" he had set for her. Her heart still ached over her family. She hoped she had caused no long term damage and even smiled to think how her father had embraced her mother the morning after she had visited his room. Perhaps something positive could come our of all this after all she told herself. Her mind drifted to Cathy. Darius had assured her Cathy would be happy once she accepted her fate as sexual slave. Mioki wanted to believe that, but she questioned whether she believed it because it was true or simply because she wanted to believe it to assuage her conscience. As she drifted into a short nap the one lingering doubt she had was whether she could continue to please Darius. She did not see how anything could be worse than his request to seduce her own family, yet she knew his sexual appetite was insatiable and his enjoyment of the perverse knew absolutely no bounds.

The dinner had been wonderful and they had danced romantically to the slow melodic strains of a small orchestra. Darius had held her closely -- she remembered his wedding vows -- and when he kissed her, she almost fainted as her emotions simply overwhelmed her. They had retired to their room a little after nine. Mioki was attired in the briefest of nightwear knowing it would not stay on her long anyway. She lay seductively on the bed, wearing the blindfold he had insisted she wear, awaiting Darius who had inexplicably excused himself and left the room, promising not to keep her waiting long.

She heard the door to the room open and close.

"Not just yet," she heard him say as she reached for the blindfold.

"Please don't keep me waiting any longer," she pleaded as she thrust her hips upward in invitation, "I'm anxious to receive my wedding gift."

"And so you shall my dear. You may remove the blindfold!"

Mioki's first reaction was shock and embarrassment. In addition to Darius, there stood at the foot of the bed a young, handsome man who appeared in his early twenties. His muscles rippled but it was not his muscles which caught Mioki's eye -- for he was naked, a massive erection already standing straight out from his body. Despite herself, Mioki's hands went to cover her breasts and nest since the outfit did little to conceal any of her feminine mysteries.

"I... I don't understa..." she began.

"My dear, this is Luis. He is young, vigorous and, as you can see, very anxious to sample your wares."

"But..."

"Luis is the first. There are twenty others, all handsome, all virile, all possessed of, shall we say, quite adequate equipment, who are waiting to visit you this evening. So you see, you shall indeed have your wedding gift, you shall have your twenty one."

"But," she stammered, pulling Darius closer to the bed and whispering in his ear, "I wanted my wedding gift to be from you."

"But it is from me my darling Mioki. I have spent most of the afternoon arranging for your wedding night."

Darius turned to the young man whose eyes had widened with delight upon seeing the woman whose nest he would soon be filling.

"Is she not everything I promised?"

"And more monsieur. I shall very much enjoy pleasuring your new wife for the first time, as will the others."

Mioki was aghast to realize that Darius had not only arranged to have this man and twenty others take their pleasure with her on her wedding night, but he had also obviously told them he and Mioki were honeymooners, she was a virgin and, for whatever his perverted reasons (which would be made obvious shortly), he wanted them to deflower her. Although her virginity was a thing of the past, it was obvious the young man was unaware of that, as his erection was even stiffer than before and she could see it throbbing with anticipation.

"They drew lots for who would get you first. So do spread them wide for Luis here and give him a fuck that neither of you will soon forget, eh, Darling?" said Darius with a sardonic gleam in his eye. "Enjoy your wedding present dear!" he said to Mioki. "Luis, she's all yours!" he laughed as he exited the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.