Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Mioki was heartened the next morning at breakfast to see her father walk up behind Nikita, put his arms around her and kiss her on the neck. She turned, they embraced and a lingering kiss ensued.

"I had the most wonderful dream last night," said Kishi.

"Oh really," replied Nikita playfully, "I hope she was good!"

"She was! She was very good! The best!" he responded letting his hands roam a bit.

"Kishi! What will our daughter think?" smiled Nikita, glancing over at Mioki who smiled back.

"I will think my parents love each other very much," she said, "I only hope Darius and I can find as much love and happiness as the two of you share."

Her parents embraced again.

"Tonight, I don't think I will drink as much," said Nikita coyly to her husband. "Tonight I want to remember the dream as well."

"Tonight we will need no dreams," he replied.

Mioki fought back tears of both happiness for her parents and guilt for what she had allowed herself to do.


The wedding was simple yet elegant. Performed on the lawn at the ranch and attended by a small number of close family friends, Mioki's bridesmaids were two friends from high school, while Tachi, as promised, served as best man. Mioki wore a beautiful, full length gown in which both her mother and grandmother had been married. The ceremony was simple, Darius and Mioki having written their own vows. Inwardly Darius laughed to think of the ordained minister performing the wedding of a mortal and the Devil himself, formalizing the corruption of the beautiful whore who stood beside him.

"Darius, I will love you for as long as the winds sweep down from the mountains. I will honor you and commit my life to your happiness. I shall always be with you in mind, body and spirit."

You can say that again, Darius thought as he smiled at the radiant young woman.

"And you Mioki, I shall take onto me this day as my bride. I shall hold you forever close to me allowing nothing to come between. Our days together shall be unto eternity."

The "I dos" were said, the rings exchanged, the bride and groom kissed and there was joyous applause and well wishing as the two turned to face family and friends. The car was waiting to take them to the airport as soon as they changed clothes. Mioki kissed and hugged her mother, father and brother who wished her every happiness. Tears of joy were shed. Darius shook hands all around, smiling and charming the guests. At last, they waved good bye, entered the limo and were swept away toward the first leg of their honeymoon.

Their flight took them to New York where they boarded an SST for Paris. From there they would immediately fly to the French Riviera where they would honeymoon for two weeks before beginning a tour of Europe.

As the supersonic airliner whisked them across the Atlantic, Mioki was pensive. She loved this man with all her heart and soul. She, obviously, was prepared to do anything to keep his favor, but she wondered why -- why must she continue to debase herself in order to keep his affection? For all his philosophy of freeing herself, she did not feel free at all. In fact, with each outrageous act she committed, Mioki felt as if a net were closing round her. Instead of shedding convention, her conscience bothered her more, not less. Yet when she was in the arms of this man, everything else melted away to nothingness. She lived to have him inside her. He was, of course, handsome, rich and charming, but she still could not fathom the immense power he held over her. She was putty in his hands. She knew it and reviled herself for it, yet one glance, one touch from him and she was instantly and completely his.

"What would you like for a wedding present?' he asked looking over at her and smiling.

She held up her finger upon which rested the wedding ring.

"This is all I could ever want."

"But I am prepared to give you so much more. Surely there is something," he urged with that same sensuous tone of voice which signaled his desire for something erotic. She would give him what he wanted. She could do nothing else.She thought for a moment.

"Yes, let's see. What is the greatest number of times I have orgasmed in a single night?" she whispered.

"I felt you reach ecstasy twenty times last night."

"Then as my wedding present I would like to reach twenty-one," she intoned.

"That you shall have, my dear Mioki. That you shall have."

"And you Darius, what will your wedding gift be from me?"

His hand slid under her skirt and played with the tiny rings (there were now two) which dangled from her labial lips.

"Twenty-two," he said with a lecherous grin, "twenty-two!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.