Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

That night, Darius reminded Mioki that she still had one challenge to meet. Mioki tried to beg off, but her lover was insistent and so, it was with severe feelings of trepidation that Mioki finally fell into a troubled sleep.

The next afternoon, Tachi indicated that he would be going into town for supplies. Nikita said she also needed some things and would accompany him, so Darius, providing Mioki the opportunity to be alone with her father, asked if he might also come along. They willingly agreed as it would afford them a further opportunity to get to know him.

As the truck disappeared around the curve, Mioki went into the house where she found her father finishing a cup of coffee at the breakfast table.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Honey," he said looking up.

"There's something I need to talk to you about."

"Oh, and what's that?"

"Daddy, I don't know what to do. I'm afraid I've talked myself into trouble with Darius."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know by now that Darius is very much a man of the world."

"Yes, he is widely traveled and he seems knowledgeable about a lot of things."

"Daddy, he's also very knowledgeable about... women."

"Hmmmmm, I see," said the older Tanaka raising an eyebrow," so... ?"

"So... I don't know how to say this, Daddy. It's just that he's so worldly and experienced, I didn't want him to think he was getting a completely inexperienced virgin for a wife."

"But why wouldn't you? That's one of the greatest gifts you could give him!"

"But Daddy, when I found out that he has had so many women in his life, I just had to impress him somehow. I told him I was very experienced as well. I told him I knew all kinds of techniques and positions which even he had never tried. Now, tomorrow we are to be married and he'll find out I am just a virgin with no idea at all how to please a man!"

"Have you talked with your mother?"

"I just couldn't. I need to know how to please a man and I need to know by tomorrow night."

"I'm not sure what I could tell you..."

"Don't TELL me Daddy, SHOW me!"

"Mioki, I am your father."

"Who better to initiate me with love and understanding and teach me how to please and pleasure."

"Mioki, all you need do is give yourself to him. If he is as experienced as you say, he will be delighted that it is your first time and will lovingly and gently teach you."

Realizing her ploy was not working, Mioki grew desperate to succeed even though in her heart she detested what she was doing. Only her insatiable need for acceptance by the man she mindlessly loved drove her on. She unbuttoned her blouse and stood before him, her breasts partially visible since she wore no bra.

"I can take this off," she said coyly, trying to assume the role of seductress.

"As well you should," said her father, walking to her and rebuttoning the blouse, "tomorrow night, for your husband."

"But, but I..." she stammered.

"Are a beautiful woman," he interrupted. "Intelligent, charming and talented. No husband could ask for more. Be yourself Mioki. It is you with whom he has fallen in love and it is you with whom he wants to make love, not some sexual acrobat. Give him you, Mioki. I assure you, he will not be disappointed and you will not be disappointed with yourself. Love him and allow him to love you."

His arms went around her.

"I know it can be frightening your first time. It was for your mother and me. Neither one of us was "worldly". So maybe we didn't qualify for the book of world records on our first night. But, we were so surrounded by love that our awkwardness didn't matter. We were in love and that was everything."

If only Darius believed that, she thought as she returned his hug.

"Daddy, thank you. Thank you for being there, not just today, but always."

"Hey," he laughed, lightening the atmosphere, "just because my little girl is getting married tomorrow doesn't mean I stop loving her."

He looked deeply into her eyes.

"No matter what Mioki, you will always be my daughter and I will always love you."

"And I'll always love you Daddy."

"Now," he said, "how about another cup of coffee?"


Darius was not at all pleased to return from town and find that Mioki had failed.

"I just couldn't make him want me," she pleaded.

"A beautiful twenty one year old couldn't interest a forty five year old in that body?" he snorted gesturing to her as she stood before him, her head down in supplication.

"He loves me as a father."

"That isn't the point! If you can't even turn on a middle aged man, maybe I have overestimated you Mioki. If you can't interest him, perhaps you can't keep me interested either!"

"Darius, I'll do anything..."

"Then screw him Mioki! Make him want it and SCREW him!" commanded Darius as he walked out the door of her bedroom.

As she fought back the tears, the young woman began to question, for the first time, her love for this man who made such demands.


Later that afternoon, Mioki was heading toward the barn when she heard Tachi's voice calling her.

"Mioki!"

She turned as he came running up.

"Tachi, I have something I have to tell you..."

"Me first, Sis. I want to tell you I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. Not you, I mean you were wonderful. It's just that well, I know that what happened shouldn't have. I don't know what came over me..."

"Tachi, I was the one who came on to you..."

"Yeah, but it didn't take much coming on to get me rolling in the hay. I just want you to know that I want only the best for you and Darius. I hope you're very happy."

A tear glistened in the corner of Mioki's eye.

"We've always been close, Tachi. Oh sure, we've had our brother and sister arguments, but we've always been there for each other. Yesterday, I needed something only you could give and you gave it. Boy did you give it!" she smiled, turning him bright red in embarrassment. "I guess it was part curiosity and part wanting assurance that I was good enough for Darius..."

Sis, you don't have to explain. What happened, just happened. I won't lie and say I'm sorry. You were great. Darius is a very lucky man. But he is who you want and besides, I have a girl of my own."

"Buddies again?" asked Mioki smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.