Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The next morning Mioki's father invited the prospective bride and groom for a horse ride to show Darius the ranch. Tachi also asked to join them. Mioki thought with an inward smile that Darius was probably right about her brother. She had caught him twice sneaking peeks at her when he thought she didn't know and although he had quickly averted his eyes when she had turned to face him, she was aware of his somewhat more than brotherly interest. Since he was already somewhat inclined in that direction, she determined he would be her first seduction.

Her mother had declined to go riding, indicating she needed to prepare lunch and would have it ready when they returned. So the four entered the stable where Tachi and his father saddled the horses. As they were leading the horses out, Mioki suddenly started looking frantically around.

"What is it?" asked her father.

"My watch. I've lost my watch. I know I must have dropped it in the stable because I remember checking the time just before we came in."

"We'll help you look for it," offered Darius, playing along.

"No, why don't you and Dad go ahead. Tachi, would you mind to help me find it. We can catch up later."

"Sure Sis, no problem," said the brother leading his and her horses back to the stalls.

"Sure we can't help?" asked her father.

"No, it's OK. You and Darius go ahead. We're bound to find it soon and then we'll join you."

"OK," said the older Tanaka as he and Darius rode off.

Mioki and Tachi were now alone in the stable. As he came walking back he stopped when he saw her holding up the watch.

"Oh, you found it."

"No, actually it was in my pocket the whole time."

"I don't get it, ' he said, watching his sister walk over to a fresh pile of straw.

"Not so far, but, who knows, you might get lucky," Mioki smiled seductively.

"Mioki, what's going on?"

"Oh, nothing that we both know hasn't been going on for a long time. You see brother, I've noticed the looks you've given me since we arrived."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh yes you do. They're the same looks you used to give me back when we were kids."

"Look, that was a long time ago and besides..."

"Like what you see brother?" teased Mioki, poking out her rear which, in the tight jeans she wore, offered an enticing view for Tachi.

"Mioki!" he uttered, shocked.

"Come on," she laughed, "you know you've wanted in my pants for years."

"Look, Sis, I admit I've always admired what a beauti..."

"Don't give me that stuff. You've wanted to do a lot more than look. Truth is, I always thought you were pretty hot yourself."

"You did?" he replied, summoning the courage to move closer.

"Yeah, I remember plenty of nights when our rooms used to be next to each other. I'd lie there and listen to you jerk yourself off and wish it was me instead of your hand dishing out the pleasure."

"Really?" he asked, embarrassed, yet feeling his own pants beginning to bulge.

Mioki began unbuttoning her shirt.

"In two days I'm going to marry Darius. I intend to be faithful to him. But I'm not married yet and I just can't bear to go through the rest of my life wondering what it would have been like, wondering how good you would have been," she said as she pulled off her shirt revealing her breasts since she wore no bra. She cupped her breasts and pursed her lips and noticed his erection was now full and bulging his pants.

"So now's our chance Tachi. We'll probably never have this opportunity again."

Her boots and jeans were peeled and discarded tantalizingly by the brown eyed beauty who then laid back on the straw and slowly lowered her panties.

"Sis this is wro..."

"This is what we both want," she interrupted. "Or are you just a voyeur who looks but doesn't have the guts to take it when the opportunity arises?"

He was out of his clothes within seconds.

"I have to admit," he said as his hands roamed over her naked body, "I've wanted to do this for a long time."

"Then don't waste any more time, Tachi. Get it in. Ahhhhhh... yes! Now fuck me Tachi! That's it! Yes, deeper Tachi! Deeper, harder. That's it, fuck me! Fuck your sister! Yes, I love it Tachi. I love being fucked by my brother's cock! Make me cum, Tachi, MAKE ME CUM!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.