Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Mioki was delighted that Darius had agreed to their being married in her Wyoming home town. They were winging their way there now to spend the weekend with her parents and brother, she already having called them to break the news. They had both agreed to a small, private wedding, only her family and a couple of her closest friends to be in attendance. Darius had informed her he had no family but had endeared her by asking if her brother Tachi would stand as his best man.

Mioki looked out of the airliner at the Wyoming sunset, the billowing clouds and array of colours adding brilliance to the distant mountains.

"I've never been happier," she whispered in his ear.

"Nor I," he replied honestly as he considered how well his plan was unfolding.

"There are so many things we haven't even discussed," she said a bit pensively.

"Oh?"

"Well, children for one," she said, apprehensive that Darius might feel that children would not fit into their lifestyle.

"Well, the weekend is going to be sort of busy, so I suggest we get started tonight."

She flung her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, oblivious to the stares of the other passengers.


It had been a full day, the plane trip, Darius meeting and charming her family and friends, last minute plans for the wedding which was to take place on Sunday. They now occupied a guest bedroom at the Tanaka home. Each had been provided a separate bedroom by her parents, but Mioki had sneaked into Darius's room after the others had retired for the night. Mioki lay beneath him, her delicate body dwarfed by his massive frame.

"You weren't just teasing me about having a baby were you?" she asked.

"Not at all," he responded, "however, I also think it time we proceeded with your education."

"What would you like me to do?" she asked.

"Since you want something very special," he commented, referring to their conceiving a baby together, "perhaps I should ask for something special as well."

"Anything," she said smiling, "do you want me to seduce the minister who will be performing the ceremony?"

"A tempting suggestion, but one that offers you little challenge. No, I think we need to set a most difficult test indeed. Other than myself, who would you say you care most about?"

"My mother and father and brother without a doubt."

"You love them deeply and they love you?"

"Of course."

"Do you think it possible that you could love them even more?" he said with a sardonic smile.

"I don't know what... ?"

Mioki paled.

"My God Darius, you can't mean..."

"Today is Thursday. That gives you two days before the wedding to provide a little something special for Mama, Papa and brother."

"Darius, I can't..."

"Can't or won't?"

"What you are asking is unthinkable. I have done many things to prove my love to you, some of them despicable, but this..."

"Is simply another lesson in taking what you want. Your father is a good looking man and your mother is still quite beautiful, and, of course, I don't have to tell you about the looks your brother gave you at dinner tonight."

"Stop it, please. Ask anything else of me and I will do it gladly, but this I just will not do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.