Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

As the luxury car pulled into the driveway, bringing them home from a nightcap at a small but posh restaurant, Darius looked over at his companion.

"You've been rather pensive tonight."

"I just can't get that image out of my head -- Cathy with those tears rolling down her cheeks."

"Mioki, you sold her. You didn't have to. You could have kept her for yourself or simply turned her loose, but you didn't. You negotiated well with Al Fah Karim, getting a far better price than I ever thought you could. You are rich, Mioki, rich! Now move on. There are other conquests to be made..."

"Other bodies to be sold?" she asked.

"If that is what it takes! The world demands you be strong, Mioki. If you can't be strong, the world will devour you... and I have nothing left to teach you."

The implied threat was more than enough to startle her into awareness that she still might lose Darius. Fail to amuse him, fail to show him strength and he would, no doubt, walk out on her just as they had done to Cathy earlier this evening.

"I'm sorry," she said. "You're right. I have to be strong. I can't let anything or anyone get in the way of what I want."

"Now that sounds like the Mioki I know. Here," he said, handing her a gift wrapped package.

"May I open it?"

"Of course."

She tore quickly into the package. It was a black sheer bra and thong set, designed to hide virtually nothing with matching spike high heels the straps of which wound almost to the knee.

"Naughty, naughty," smiled Mioki.

"Why don't you try it on?"

"I will do that as soon as we are inside."


Darius lay in bed, wearing only the low cut briefs which Mioki liked so much. Mioki emerged from the other room wearing the outfit. His erection was full almost instantly as she posed for him. The material was extremely sheer, her breasts and pubic hair clearly visible, the thong string hiding nothing of her rear and the heels pitching her forward just enough to accentuate her already gorgeous body. He held out his arms and she joined him on the bed.

"I love you Darius, as I never ever thought I could love anyone. Please don't ever doubt that. I know I disappoint you sometimes by showing concern..."

"Small transgressions which will disappear as you learn to take from life what you want. You are beautiful and intelligent and I enjoy your company." He looked deeply into her eyes.

"Could you be happy with me, Mioki... forever."

"I don't..."

He smiled as he produced a small box. Her eyes flew open and she audibly gasped as she saw the contents.

"Oh Darius... !"

"Marry me Mioki. Be my bride and my lover!"

"Yes! Yes!," she cried without hesitation. The proposal had come as a complete surprise, but one Mioki had secretly been hoping for since she had fallen in love with the handsome, magnetic man.

He slipped the magnificent diamond on her finger and then produced a second smaller box whose contents puzzled the young woman for a moment. A second, much smaller, but otherwise identical ring lay among the velvet.

"This makes it absolutely official," he grinned.

Suddenly understanding, Mioki slipped the thong down and off. He fitted the small ring to her labial ring. She stood and they both smiled to see the small diamond dangle from the slightly larger ring.

"Darius, this is the happiest day of my life!" she exclaimed as they embraced. Other items of clothing were soon discarded and as she sat astride him pumping his massive rod inside her, she was climaxing within seconds.

"Yes cum to me my little bride to be! Cum to me!" he commanded as the orgasms swept over her in multiples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.