Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

It was almost eleven-thirty when Darius and Mioki reentered the house to see the dog riding the young woman mercilessly, her whimpers those of a woman, her spirit broken. Draped across a low stool, her arms and legs had earlier been chained. That was no longer necessary, however, as much like a horse broken to saddle, the young woman was now accepting her fate without resisting. She grunted as the Labrador thrusted especially vigorously, but made no attempt to scream, her gag no longer in place.

"Her fifth mount of the night," smiled the Sheik's son. "She is young and inexperienced, but she was easily broken, I hardly had to use the whip at all, and she is proving to be easy to train."

Darius and Mioki noticed the lash marks on her back and buttocks.

The Arab turned to the blonde.

"Take his knot!"

Almost without hesitation, she reached back to grab her cheeks to pull herself open even further. The dog responded with a massive thrust and his knot disappeared into her.

"Fuck him! Make him cum in you!" the foreigner commanded.

Cathy began thrusting backward to match the forward thrusts of the Lab. The intensity of both increased until, as the three watched, the dog thrusted and held while his semen spurted inside his bitch who emitted a gasping whine as she too, climaxed.

"As you can see, she cannot yet control her orgasms, but that will come with further training."

"Then you are pleased with the merchandise?" asked Darius.

"I find her acceptable. She is not as beautiful as your lovely companion," he said again fixing his gaze on Mioki, who squirmed a bit uncomfortably, despite trying not to give the man that satisfaction, "but she will make an adequate addition to our collection. She was easily broken to the dogs. We may keep her exclusively for animal entertainment. What is your price?"

"She isn't mine. She belongs to Mioki." smiled Darius.

The stranger was momentarily taken aback. In his society women were often bought and sold, but by men, not by other women. However, he smiled as he looked to his feminine adversary.

"What is your price?"

At dinner, Darius had told her that bargaining was an entrenched and endeared part of the man's culture. He advised her that blondes were much in demand and she could expect to get four hundred thousand, perhaps a half million for her roommate. Determined to prove to Darius her power of negotiation as well as seduction, Mioki looked the Arab straight in the eye.

"One million," she said.

He laughed. "She needs training."

"She is blonde, pretty and tight," smiled back Mioki. "The price is one million."

"Only because of your rare beauty, I will offer six hundred thousand, not a penny more."

"Eight hundred thousand," responded Mioki.

"Seven," he countered. Mioki glanced briefly at Cathy and tried to ignore the tears in the blondes eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.