Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"But why would Darius invite us to dinner?" asked Cathy suspiciously as they stepped up to the large front door and Mioki rang the doorbell.

"He's a good loser Cathy," lied Mioki. "When I told him you and I were going to be life mates, he graciously invited the two of us to dinner to wish us well."

The blonde looked down at the skin tight blouse and mini skirt she wore. She had to admit the spike heels did make her feel more alluring, even if they were uncomfortable.

"But why wouldn't you let me wear a bra or panties?"

"First Cathy, you don't question what I tell you to do."

The blonde looked down in shame, afraid she had offended her lover/mistress.

"And if you must know, it makes me hot to see those perky nipples showing through your blouse just like they're doing right now."

Cathy blushed, but smiled that Mioki was pleased.

"Plus, I like the idea of having you so available to me. With that mini skirt and no panties, I can put my finger into you any time I want."

"I'm wet for you right now, Mioki. Let's just go home and you can have it all night."

"Later. Right now Darius has some friends he wants us to meet."

The door opened and the two women entered. The door had no more than closed behind them when a pair of strong arms grabbed Cathy from behind pinning her helplessly as a second man quickly gagged and bound her. She was then carried into a chamber where her body was draped, face down, across a cushioned rail, obviously designed for the purpose which it was about to serve. The blonde was frantically struggling to no avail and her screams were muted by the soft, yet effective gag in her mouth. The two men stripped her naked then stepped back as Darius and a tall, swarthy man entered the room. He was dressed in the long robed attire of the Middle East.

"Mioki," said Darius, " I would like to introduce Al Fah Karim. He is the son of the Sheik of... well let's just say a very wealthy country."

"Charmed," he said kissing her hand gallantly, but his eyes were lustful. Finally, after what seemed an eternity to Mioki, his eyes having played up and down her body more than once, he turned to Darius.

"You have something for me?"

"As you can see," replied Darius, motioning to Mioki's roommate who lay motionless, realizing her struggles were to no avail.

"Ah, a blonde... a natural blonde," he said inspecting Cathy's nest hair.

"The way I think you said you... preferred."

Darius motioned for Mioki who stood beside him.

"Well, I shall try out the... merchandise and if it suits me we shall negotiate upon your return," said the handsome stranger.

"Of course.We will have a delicious dinner while you also shall be feasting," smiled Darius. "Shall we say a couple of hours."

"Make it three."

"As you wish," replied Darius taking Mioki's hand and heading for the door as Al Fah Karim withdrew the leather whip from his robe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.