Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

A week later, Darius and Mioki lay together in his bed, their naked bodies resting after an especially vigorous round of copulating.

"How did you know?" asked Mioki.

"Know... ?"

"Know that Cathy could be seduced and enslaved so easily. She follows me around now like a puppy, just waiting to do favors for me."

"Cathy is no different from most women. Few could resist you Mioki. You are a captivating and irresistible woman."

"Very flattering, but how did you know her surrender would be so complete."

"That first night when she accompanied you, I sensed something, a deep seated need to be accepted... and then dominated."

"Have you lost respect for me, Darius?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"When I began to realize how easily Cathy could be seduced, how quickly she could be made into a door mat if I wanted, I found myself losing respect for her. Oh, she's still a sweet girl, but, I guess it's just that, she's more like a little girl than a real woman. She wants to be controlled, told what to do. Am I like her, Darius?"

"Not at all," he lied. "I haven't attempted to dominate you, wouldn't want to. Seduce you? Yes, absolutely. Few women are as beautiful or as enthusiastic in their lovemaking as you, Mioki and you are quickly learning to reap the benefits of a life where provincial mores, morals and the confines of conscience can be discarded. You are beginning to LIVE, Mioki, and I love you for it."

Convincing herself that his answer was satisfactory, she snuggled against his chest.

"What about Cathy? Enslaving her was a bit of fun, but having her constantly begging and whining for my affection is getting old. She thinks right now I'm at an art gallery exhibit. I had to order her to stay home or she would be at my heels right now."

"Well, let's see, we have here a young, inexperienced, woman who desires to be enslaved and didn't you tell me she works in a pet store?"

"Yes, she loves animals."

"Then I have the perfect solution," he smiled. "There is someone visiting our city who might be very pleased to make her acquaintance. Bring her to the mansion where you received your first training at eight tonight."

"You aren't going to hurt her?"

"There goes that sentimentalism again. As if you should care. She's a conquest, Mioki. A now worrisome conquest of whom you need to be rid; but, no, she will not be injured in any real way. As a matter of fact," he said with a gleam in his eye, "if all works out well this evening, both you and Cathy will find exactly what you need and want."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.