Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The two naked bodies lay entwined on the couch some two hours later. Cathy, like a small child, lay suckling Mioki's nipple as her seductress ran her hand slowly through the blonde's hair.

"I love being with you, Mioki," whispered Cathy

"Of course and you're a beautiful and desirable woman yourself."

"No, I mean I LOVE you. I want to be with you... forever."

"Isn't it a bit soon..." started Mioki, letting the other woman interrupt just as she knew she would.

"It isn't too soon to know I've never felt this way about anyone before."

"And you want us to live happily ever after?" smiled Mioki.

"And what's wrong with that. This isn't twenty years ago. Women do live with women now. There's even a state or two where we could..."

"My dear Cathy," interrupted Mioki smiling, not even realizing she was using the same epithet as that which Darius often used with her, "are you proposing marriage?"

"I know it sounds crazy, but I know I love you Mioki, and I want to spend my life with you."

"Do you Cathy? Do you really?"

"Yes, of course, you know I do," gushed the blonde.

"I can be quite demanding, Cathy. I have very unusual tastes in lovemaking. I would expect a lot from you."

"Haven't I given myself to you already this evening?"

"Yes and your body was very satisfying to taste, but I have other needs, Cathy, needs which will place great demands upon you."

"I'll do whatever you want me to,"' pleaded the woman as she played into the hands of the other.

"Will you Cathy? Will you really?"

"I'll do anything!" begged the blonde.

"Very well," said Mioki getting up, "we shall see."

The young dark haired woman disappeared into the bedroom but was back within a minute or two. Cathy actually gasped aloud when she saw Mioki wearing the strap-on dildo. The harness was black leather which matched the color of the huge rubber phallus which protruded almost fourteen inches.

The command was soft spoken but unmistakable in its intent.

"Spread your legs Cathy."

Her eyes grew even larger as Mioki neared and the magnitude of what she was being asked to do hit home with Cathy.

"Mioki, I don't think I can..."

"Refusing already? "

"But... I'm a virgin."

"So you want to spend your life with me but give your virginity to someone else?"

"No, it's just that..."

Mioki gently laid on top of her sexual conquest.

"Make up you mind Cathy," she breathed as she began nibbling at Cathy's ear and positioned the dildo against the blonde's vaginal lips, "you can keep your precious virginity and I will move out tomorrow, or you can give me what I want and I will give you a night you will never forget. Now which will it be?"

Mioki kissed her passionately, her hands squeezing Cathy's breasts and nipples bringing the girl to arousal once again.

"I could take you right now Cathy," she said rubbing the phallus up and down against the roommate's nest, "but I want this to be your choice."

Cathy was beside herself again with desire, her body shivering with anticipation, reason deserting her once again as Mioki's tongue drove deeply into her mouth and throat.

"Tell me you want it Cathy!"

The blonde was moaning now, near the breaking point.

Mioki thought to herself, say it and before the night is over I'll take your virginity from your pussy, your ass and your mouth. And what's more, you'll belong to me, just as Darius said you would.

"Say it Cathy!"

In total surrender, the desperate and frenzied woman screamed.

"Yes, Mioki, take me! Take me!"

As the dildo entered her and met the resistance of her hymen, the eyes of the two women met.

"I'm yours, Mioki, FUCK ME!" cried Cathy as her virginity was split asunder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.